Third Party Tools / Run your GG level on mobile / mac / linux.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Apr 2016 14:00 Edited at: 14th Jun 2017 11:49
GameGuru Loader.

Edit added: Simple game play system and extra AI.
The first step in making a GameGuru FPS level playable without any coding.

Order GameGuru Loader now!
http://store.steampowered.com/app/623270/AppGameKit__GameGuru_Loader/

New faster shader pack added:

Perhaps this will interest some of you.
[MOD_EDIT - Fix the link for you]
https://forum.thegamecreators.com/thread/216912

Will let you load in your level in AGK 2. well you still need to code all the game play yourself , but it will load the terrain,objects,animations ....

best regards Preben Eriksen,
DVader
Years of Service
User Offline
Sounds the same as the DB command that could load in an FPSC map Was a good map editor for DB.

SPECS: Q6600 CPU. Nvidia 660GTX. 8 Gig Memory. Win 7.
Jerry Tremble
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Apr 2016 19:14
Quote: "Was a good map editor for DB."

LOL, that was the first reason I bought FPSC back in the day. I read somebody's forum post about it, and that was how I got hooked.
MAME Cab PC: i7 4770@3.4Ghz (passmark 9945), 12GB RAM, Win 10/64, GeForce GTX645 (passmark 1898); Shiny new laptop: i7 4800MQ@2.7Ghz (passmark 8586), 16GB RAM, Win 10/64, GeForce GTX870M (passmark 3598); Old laptop: i5@2.3Ghz, 8GB RAM, Win 7/64, Intel 3000 graphics
PM
Pirate Myke
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Apr 2016 01:25
Interesting. Thank you for posting.
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz, 2400 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), 8gb RAM, Nvidia gtx660, Windows 7 Pro 64bit, Screen resolution 1680 x 1050.

Preben
Years of Service
User Offline
And now for HTML5:

For testing, i made everything lowest settings. removed some of the 10mb characters, and used the basemap terrain shader, and removed light map and vegatation.

Gun is only there for testing.
The html5 version has some normal problems in the billboard section objects.
Html5 has some kind of jitter in movement.

I used “Get to the river” as this is a huge level, and i wanted to see what was possible with html 5.

Terrain is around 2.2 million polygons.

Objects used have around 2.7 million polygons , so its a 5 mil. polygon level.

Please be patience it do take a few seconds to generate everything

http://www.slungo.com/mobile/gghtml5/Terrain.html

Control is: WASD
Keys: 1234567890 enable disable different stuff.
25 fps on my slow mac mini. ( but its possible to have huge levels in html5 ).
cybernescence
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Cogwheel Chronicles
Posted: 24th May 2016 14:02
Very impressive, got about 30 FPS with GTX750Ti, felt like more though.

Had to use Chrome as IE11 just gave black screen.

I am interested in this

Cheers.
Ertlov
GameGuru BOTB Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th May 2016 15:25
Would buy anytime
AMD FX 8Core @ 4GHZ - 16 GB DDR4 - 2xRadeon7950 - Windows 7 Ultimate
Preben
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks

There is a problem with the html 5 version that bring down the fps, so i have compiled these 2 version so you can test.

NOTE: i removed vsync in these test so you can see the real fps, but that also mean you will see some flickering.

Test lowest setting basemap shader , but with shadow/light.
www.plemsoft.com/ggtest1.zip

Test include splatmap terrain shader / vegetation / shadow light.
www.plemsoft.com/ggtest2.zip

This level use to mush memory to run on the old ipads, but on my iPad Air i get 60 fps everywhere.

ggtest1.zip: my fps from the player start position:
Mac mini 1.4ghz: 73 fps.
iPad Air: 60 fps. ( iPad lock it to vsync, so must be more ).
Windows laptop: 164 fps.

If you try it please post your fps , Thanks

Preben
Years of Service
User Offline
Added normal mapping to all objects and terrain , and added specular mapping with reflection of the light to all objects and terrain.
So highest setting is now all objects and terrain have: light shadow map / diffuse map / normal map / specular map / per pixel light.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Preben
Years of Service
User Offline
Scifi-Pack test: Normal , Specular , Reflection , Glass , Shadow …

FPS is around 100+ everywhere on my slow 1.4 ghz mac mini , screen recording bring down the FPS in the video:

LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jun 2016 17:10
Really exciting to see this project, great out of the box thinking
PC SPECS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit, Intel Core i7-5930K (PASSMARK:13645), NVIDIA Geforce GTX 980 GPU (PASSMARK:9762) , 32GB RAM

Preben
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks Lee: Im getting more and more into the data files, and can now see what is possible in GG, i can only admire what you did

Added new shader pack , that are mush faster and will work on any device.
Added more specular reflection to make it look more like GG.
Added normal mapping and specular reflection to the water shader.

Tech: TBN matrix calculation moved to vertex shader to make normal mapping, spec mapping mush faster and more mobile friendly, also it don’t require any glsl extensions (dFdx,dFdy), so it will work on any device. It nearly look the same as the per pixel TBN, so I’m thinking of only using these new faster shaders for everything.

All these screenshots use the new shader pack:

Attachments

Preben
Years of Service
User Offline
All included media in "GG Loader" has now been converted to my own or PD, it don’t look that good, but after you purchase GG Loader you can copy the textures/skybox/guns from GameGuru to GG Loader.

Some speed test videos, sorry about the video quality and my big fingers

GameGure level Camp Oasis running on iPad Air, using shadow/light map , normal mapping , specular texture maps on all objects and terrain. All textures has been reduced to 256x256. ( these settings use to mush memory to run on older devices ). Normal mapping and specular is only for iPhone5+ and iPad Air+ or similar devices. Also works in HTML5.

GameGure level from the sci-fi pack, running on iPad 2 and a 5 year old samsung 2 using Android, to fit in memory on these old devices i have set the terrain to use a basemap, terrain heightmap is really reduced so in places its not 100% correct, also i reduced all object textures to 128x128 , but it still looks ok . It is running 60 fps on iPad 2 nearly everywhere on this level ( its a good level it has distance between objects so the billboards can really do there job ). It is using the lowest GG Loader settings except you can still disable shadow/light mapping.

Missing: new AGK version that allow me to use the LOD stages in the objects , and reduce polygon count even more.

I will not work anymore on this before the new AGK version is out, but if there are interest in a early version ( in its current state ) let me know and i will consider releasing a version now ( sure you will get the upgrades when available ). it don’t have mush documentation and are full of grammar mistakes, i have uploaded the documentation in this post, if you can follow that - your able to get your GameGuru level into AGK now

Let me know.

More info: https://forum.thegamecreators.com/thread/216912

Attachments

science boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Aug 2016 00:56
This is great to see. And I am liking what you doing. Gg could already have been making strides instead of making building editors etc. Next menus and I am sure everything but making a good engine will be before actual work on making a good engine. Agk2 is by the looks of it better than gg. And working on html5 etc. Keep up the work just get scripts working and I will jump to agk2 as gg is a gimmick engine at the moment. Not a flame but.my view at the present
an unquenchable thirst for knowledge of game creation!!!
Preben
Years of Service
User Offline
science boy: Actually this is about lowering the quality and making it able to run on other platforms like HTML5 etc. ( it will never look as good as GameGuru ) And will ONLY allow you to use GameGuru as a 3D level editor, if you need anything other then the ability to display the GameGuru 3D terrain/objects you need to code that yourself using AGK 2, you have to code everything yourself like AI/Movement etc...
Lua scripts will never work , but your able to code the scripts in AGK using AGK Tier 1 commands, there are some samples in the GG Loader code about how you convert the ".lua" script to AGK code.
Preben
Years of Service
User Offline
Early version is now available here: www.daily3d.com

Please read the complete product description before you purchase GG Loader 4 AGK.

If you need help with anything after you order just email me: plemsoft@plemsoft.com

Remember this is a early version ( some people have requested ), something might need to be fixed, something might not be described, but if you like to get started now this is the way , just email me if you have any questions. ( anything you have seen in the videos and screenshots will work. ).

There is a download area on the site, so after your order your able to download the latest version, also updates will be added when available so you can download the updates from the site.

BTW: Decided to make a small site after all ( daily3d.com ), makes it mush easier for me to make updates.

Requirement:

Copy of GameGuru.

Copy of AGK 2.

Experience using AGK 2 Tier 1.

Around 10 gb. free disk space so your able to convert the GameGuru textures to .png format. ( a doc is included in the download , that describe this procedure. )

Please download and read the documentation before you purchase , if your not able to follow it you will not be able to use GG Loader 4 AGK: doc-ggloader.pdf

daily3D.com
DVader
Years of Service
User Offline
AGK is as far as I can see quite a bit faster than GG, so for making a PC game would (probably) be faster and potentially better looking. As you say, you would have to code pretty much everything yourself though and is probably not what most GG users would want to do. Lua can be converted as you say, it's pretty similar overall and so, not too much of a job to convert small scripts. Not that I would, I'd start from scratch for an AGK project, myself.

It's looking good and a useful tool for anyone wanting to use AGK and setup their scenes as fast as possible, without writing their own editor from scratch, or manually loading and placing stuff in code.

SPECS: Q6600 CPU. Nvidia 660GTX. 8 Gig Memory. Win 7.
Preben
Years of Service
User Offline
DVader yes GG Loader is a way to get a quick start on your next 3D AGK game

Just added support for animated decals. Need a little more work to support different speed on different objects , but all that ordered ( Thanks for your support ) can start to use the decals and i will make a upgrade on www.daily3d.com , tomorrow i hope

You can have touches , fire , smoke areas and many many more that are includes in the default GameGuru media ( or make you own decals ).
Preben
Years of Service
User Offline
Added simple car physics , currently it only react on the terrain. To use it: Inside GameGuru add a car , when you have placed the car select “properties” and under “AI: Main” write “car.lua” and press “Apply Changes” , the car will then drive in a circle when you run the level in GG Loader. Perhaps someone could make a car with animated wheels and upload it to tgcstore.net, that would be great

Here is the new command you can use:

So its pretty simple to control the car using the movecar function.

You can download the latest version (ggloader101.zip) at www.daily3d.com , it include decals and simple car physics.
Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: The Game
Posted: 5th Sep 2016 15:18
This looks pretty awesome, I haven't used AGK yet, but I got a cheap key I haven't used through some seam bundle a while ago so I might give this a go.

Jus a note, would this not be better served in the Third Party Tools forum as it is a third party tool?

i5, NV960 2GB, 16GB memory, 2x 2TB Hybrid, Win10.
i3 , Intel integrated graphics, 6GB memory, 512GB Generic SATAIII Win8.1.
Intel Celeron (duel Core), Radeon integrated graphics, 4GB memory, 180gB Generic SATAII, WinVista.
Q6600, Intel integrated graphics, 8GB memory, 512GB Generic SATAII, Win7.
smallg
Community Leader
Years of Service
User Offline
that's cool and follows the terrain far better than anything i think is even possible in GG right now, a good show of the power of combining AGK with GG and i hope TGC are still considering combining the two.
lua guide for GG
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=398177770
windows 10
i5 @4ghz, 8gb ram, AMD R9 200 series , directx 11
TazMan
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Sep 2016 11:20
Pretty impressive, I didn't think that we were anywhere near this sort of thing yet. You have opened up a whole new world to Game Guru. Well done.
Alienware M15x I7 720QM (1.60Ghz 8mb), 8GB Memory, 1GB NVIDIA GForce GTX 260m, 15.6", 64 Bit Operating System (Windows 10), 1 TB Hard Drive.

I've got something to say - It's better to burn out than fade away.
Preben
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks all, and yes the new world is that you learn AGK, and you have the power of GamerGuru and AGK, its not that hard to learn, i find it more simple then lua script, and you already have ALL the commands you need for nearly anything when you use AGK.
belidos: a mod can just move it, if it fits better in the third party tools section

No more text needed my first rusty English voice over video, if you can’t understand anything or hate my voice just let me know, i can take it, it would be so mush easier if i could just speak on these videos, so let me know if you understand anything

smallg
Community Leader
Years of Service
User Offline
i'm english so i guess it's easy for me but i understood you fine
lua guide for GG
windows 10
Preben
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks smallg.
WIP: PVL CS , images says it all.

Attachments

cybernescence
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Sep 2016 15:04
I'm English and you speak it better than I do.

The way the car and camera view follows and adjusts for the terrain is pretty cool. Think I'm going to open up AGK2 and have look (not used it yet).

Cheers.
smallg
Community Leader
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Think I'm going to open up AGK2 and have look (not used it yet)."

it's a great program for mobile games, very easy to use once you get used to it - similar syntax to lua too so not super difficult to swap between AGK and GG.
check out the showcase board for a good idea of what AGK can achieve.
https://forum.thegamecreators.com/board/48

@Preben will this include shadows by default in future? maybe the light mapped shadows from GG or just some created from AGK?
i think it would add a lot to the feel and depth of those screen shots.
lua guide for GG
windows 10
Bored of the Rings
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Sep 2016 16:21
Have had a little play around with this and looks good so far, will get a bit more into this and test it all out over the weekend if I get some time. looks promising.
Professional Programmer: Languages- SAS (Statistical Analysis Software) , C++, SQL, PL-SQL, JavaScript, HTML, Darkbasic Pro (still love this language), Purebasic, others
Hardware: Dell Precision 490; AMD Radeon HD 7570; 12GB.
FPSC to GameGuru Tools: SegAutoWelder, Entity+Weapon Welder
Preben
Years of Service
User Offline
cybernescence: certainly want to make voice over then, thanks

smallg: Sure you can have shadows , i just disabled it when in night scenes. When there no sun theres no s... anyway a bright sunset would allow for a shadow so its justs a setting "global generatelightmap = 1". see screenshot for a night scene with shadow. Everything need to be mobile friendly so currently im not expecting to use the light mapped objects from GG , but the shaders i made try to emulate a shadow color on the dark side so it nearly looks the same , and are extremely faster, also most light mappers use an inverse camera to make shadows , so my way is nearly the same just real-time and really fast.

Bored of the Rings: Can't wait , just remember the PVL "Light" is wip and i dont expect to make an update before Monday, still need to test it on all the different platforms android/ios/html5 ... so

Attachments

Preben
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2016 09:14 Edited at: 26th Sep 2016 13:07
Latest release ggloader104.zip , get your copy and enjoy:

.Support for GameGuru light sources.

.Added mobile friendly dynamic light system (PVL)

.Predefined scene color values:
global scenecolors$ = "day" // control them yourself, or use "morning" , "night" , "day" here.

.Workarounds to make everything work in AGK 2.0.21, currently there is no support for bone collision on animated characters,this version use mesh collision on everything.

Here is the fantasy pack level running with a “morning” setting. Please be patience its a 89mb download , but i wanted to show you the great characters from the fantasy pack, remember WebGL don’t have antialiasing so everything will look mush better on your desktop
http://www.daily3d.com/mobile/fantasymorning/fantasypack.html

This is the same level , but there have been some questions about the shadows, so i set this to “day”, so you can check out how these “mobile” shadows look like:
http://www.daily3d.com/mobile/fantasyday/fantasypack.html

The setting for these HTML5 demos is: 50% reduced textures , normal mapping , specular mapping , dynamic light ( sorry the light don’t move around in this level, but they can ), shadows … … , Still can’t figure out how the sync in HTML5 works, sometimes i get 60 fps and sometimes 30 fps ?

All the new shaders is tested on Android,IOS,Mac,Windows,WebGL and work perfectly on all my devices.

EDIT Links updated: Fixed WebGL to support some browsers using OpenGL to DirectX 9 converters.
Bored of the Rings
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Sep 2016 10:45
Didn't get around to playing around more with this over weekend, can't wait to try out 1.4. Maybe today, great project.
Professional Programmer: Languages- SAS (Statistical Analysis Software) , C++, SQL, PL-SQL, JavaScript, HTML, Darkbasic Pro (still love this language), Purebasic, others
Bored of the Rings
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2016 12:41
Working on this project today, is going good so far, hopefully all being well should be able to view my GG levels in AGK. Well done again Preben.
Bored of the Rings
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2016 17:07 Edited at: 26th Sep 2016 07:59
@Preben: I've been following the documentation and have read the following that reads
Quote: "In your original GameGuru root folder you find your levels under “mapbank” , when you browse
this folder you see a lot of .fpm files , locate your level and copy “yourlevel.fpm” to a temp folder,
rename this file to “yourlevel.zip”. In the “GG Loader” AGK project folder under media you find a
folder called “gameguru” , unzip all files from “yourlevel.zip” to this folder the zip password is
“mypassword”, convert “vegmask.dds” to “vegmask_result.png” don't resize it keep it at
2048x2048"

The only file that is in the .zip file is the .FPM file which was located in the mapbank as the instructions state to rename the .fpm to .zip. the vegmask.dds file is located in the levelbank folder. Please can you clarify?

[update-actually ignore this post, I figured it out, windows explorer hadn't changed the suffix-doh!]
Bored of the Rings
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2016 08:31 Edited at: 26th Sep 2016 09:27
managed to get the terrain to show in AGK from GameGuru, just need to figure out why the ggmedia folder isn't being generated. sure I will figure it out.
[update-found that ggmedia was being created as an empty file for some reason in local area and I had some files that I didn't need, so after deleting the unwanted files including the empty ggmedia file, seems to be working and generating the ggmedia folder now-see 2nd pic-awesome stuff Preben-worth the purchase]

Attachments

Preben
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2016 13:13 Edited at: 26th Sep 2016 13:15
Bored of the Rings: Thanks im so happy it works for you , i know the first time you set it up it takes some time to get everything correctly , but after that its easy to get your levels to AGK. "ggmedia empty file" never seen that ? but if its there as a file it cant create the directory, perhaps it happens if something is missing, need to test this more , thanks for reporting this

Update WebGL: Angle shader converter from OpenGL to DirectX 9, support very few varyings , ( used by chrome,firefox on some DirectX 9 systems ). I managed to compress varyings to make it work in DirectX 9. ( included in next version ). DirectX 11 don’t have this problem.

If you had problems running the HTML5 demos above , please check if they work on your system now, Thanks

morning:
http://www.daily3d.com/mobile/fantasymorning/fantasypack.html
day:
http://www.daily3d.com/mobile/fantasyday/fantasypack.html
Bored of the Rings
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2016 13:57
HTML demos seem to work on my system. good job Preben
Preben
Years of Service
User Offline
Updated to ggloader105.zip , download your copy from daily3d.com

Support for the build in AGK skybox. to save some texture memory ( currently dont work in WebGL ).
Fix sometimes (some) zombies did not display.
Fix WebGL to support browsers using OpenGL to DirectX 9 shader converters.
Decals now have full light , even in dark scenes so they look better.
Tested and are working with the new V1.132 GameGuru release.
New scene colors added: nightbright,dayfog,dessert
And a lot more fixes...

WIP: Not sure i ever get this fast enough to run on mobiles, but if not i might start a Desktop only shader pack and add it to GG Loader. Anyway lets see i have some ideas to speed thing up.
If not you can use this as a video like a "Fire Place" video, just loop it and run, its really relaxing looking at water

Preben
Years of Service
User Offline

Added for the next update:
* Cartoon * Bloom * FXAA * Reflections.

Check the video:

Preben
Years of Service
User Offline
Updated to ggloader106.zip- Download and enjoy your copy at www.daily3d.com

* Cartoon * Bloom * FXAA * Water reflections post processing shaders.
* Post processing shaders can be combined in any way.
* Post processing quality setting VeryLow,Low,Middle,High
* Better billboard fading.
* and many many other improvements.

Control bloom: If you set “bloom.lua” in GameGuru on any object it will bloom, like in screenshot. it do not matter what other light settings you have, and it do not need a light source to bloom. Sure bloom also work like a normal bloom

Some of the new settings:
Preben
Years of Service
User Offline
New:
Vegetation can now sway (move) like in GG, note: the higher its located the more wind and the faster/more it will sway. ( enable disable options ).

Terrain shader mush faster and better looking, it will mix in distance details, so when you look close up you see the terrain textures 100% pure, and in the distance it will still make sure it dont look square no repeating patterns.

Terrain LOD in vertex shaders, to allow cutting some not visible terrain areas, by setting vertex depth to zero and moving it out screen, so GPU fragment is not called on most GPUs , it will still discard the pixels in fragment even if GPU dont support it so it will always work and be faster.

Lens flare “kind of ”, post procession shader using a 256x256 render image so its real fast, and make sure it will work on ALL types of bright objects not just the sun. it kind of work like a sun scattering, but also make sure to really shine up bright areas you look directly at, or if you look directly at the sun you get blinded. has a halo, way out on the screen so it dont interfere to mush with the normal graphics.

New shader pack added, has been heavenly optimised and now use per pixel light, everything looks so mush better and are fast

Remember to subscribe or like the video, if you like it
Best news: The new GameGuru release is coming this week, and perhaps also a new AGK version ?

Attachments

smallg
Community Leader
Years of Service
User Offline
Awesome, so glad to see this coming along nicely, once the collision issues get sorted (in AGK) I'll definitely be picking this up
lua guide for GG
windows 10
cybernescence
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Dec 2016 16:54
That's very clever Preben. Like it a lot.

Cheers.
Bored of the Rings
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Dec 2016 18:27
this project gets better and better , looks good Preben, can't wait for next update.
xCept
AGK Master
Years of Service
User Offline
This is great and affirms my longstanding belief that GameGuru should had been coded in AGK from the get-go as you've shown it is capable enough Great job!
PC SPECS: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit, AMD Phenom X6 1100T 3.60 GHz CPU (Passmark: 5934), NVIDIA Geforce GTX-680 2GB GPU (Passmark: 5712), G.SKILL 16GB DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) RAM
Preben
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks for the feedback i really appreciate it

Quote: "once the collision issues get sorted"

Paul has already fixed the bone collision so collision is more precise ( in the next AGK version ) , but it run fine at the moment using the collision mesh i generate from the objects , but Pauls fix will make it mush more precise on animated characters , cant wait for this update

Quote: "can't wait for next update. "

Me to , but i kind of wait for the new GameGuru release ( today ? ) , i know Lee has made changes to the data files , so i would like to get this into GG Loader, so everything works with the latest GameGuru version , as soon as Lee upload the new version i will fix it and make a new update that include all the new stuff

Preben
Years of Service
User Offline
Got bored waiting for the new GameGuru release, and made a Retro shader , now your games can look like your playing on C64
Its hard to see the effect without displaying the screenshots at 100% size.

Will be added to the next GG Loader release. Just waiting for Lee to upload the latest GameGuru.

Attachments

Preben
Years of Service
User Offline

Well the last one was more like an atari, this one use dither and convert to the nearest C64 color.
Its hard to see the effect on youtube, but try to watch it full screen to se the dithering.

Attachments

Jerry Tremble
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Dec 2016 14:35
LOL, that looks awesome!
Desktop: i7 4770@3.4Ghz, 12GB RAM, Win 10/64, GeForce GTX 1080, 1TB SSD, 1TB HDD; Laptop: i7 4800MQ@2.7Ghz, 16GB RAM, Win 10/64, GeForce GTX870M , 1TB SSD.
PM
Preben
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Dec 2016 17:52 Edited at: 4th Dec 2016 17:53
Quote: "LOL, that looks awesome!"

The LOL here is that C64 ONLY had 16 colors , its looks GREAT , but really its only using 16 colers , everything you see ONLY use 16 colors. You should see it on your own screen to really appreciate it , youtube kind of try to remove the effect to improve the video, the old time dithering really worked
Preben
Years of Service
User Offline
Updated to ggloader107.zip- Download and enjoy your copy at www.daily3d.com

Now include all the new GG Loader stuff , and also works with the latest GameGuru version 1.133, released yesterday

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 07:12:08
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 07:12:08