Product Chat / Twitch Sessions - please send us your requests!

Author
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jun 2016 16:02 Edited at: 9th Jun 2016 16:15
The superman model may need to be modified in the model program.
It would need to be an animated X file format right now, as this is the only animated format that works with Game Guru right now.

Also the importer will not write the complete FPE file needed. You will need to do this by hand in a text editor, copying and animated object's FPE file and renaming it, then change all the contents to match your model.
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz, 2400 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), 8gb RAM, Nvidia gtx660, Windows 7 Pro 64bit, Screen resolution 1680 x 1050.

Tarkus1971
Audio Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2016 10:06
How about a sneak preview of how the Building editor is going?

Also will there be a proper pickup and carry and throw added to gameguru with proper physics and collision detection when the player is carrying an object, as the one in the store has no collision detection when, say a crate is carried. This would be a great feature to have. I think smallg made a script but the object was jittery as collision detection had to be on and offed very quickly for the script to work. This maybe needs to be one thing that IS hard coded.
Aftershock Quad Core AMD FM2+ 3.5 GHz 8GB Motherboard and Processor, A7700k apu, AMD HD7870 gfx card.
King Korg Synth, Alesis SR18 Drum Machine, Akai MPX8 sample player, Roland Fantom XA Synth, Axus Digital AXK2 Digital Drum Kit, Novation Ultranova Synth, Waldorf Blofeld Synth.
Tarkus1971
Audio Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2016 16:50 Edited at: 9th Jun 2016 16:53
Thanks for the great twitch Lee, on the kinetic objects, ie: carryable objects, physical rocks that can be pushed and shoved etc, can this be put on the voting board please. Twitch broadcasts if not weekly or monthly, how about fortnightly.

A detailed twitch on how to use the store, for purchasing assets, and also maybe feature about artists assets and projects that they are working on, to give new users an idea of what can be done in GameGuru and some of the amazing stuff there is in the store for very little cash.
Aftershock Quad Core AMD FM2+ 3.5 GHz 8GB Motherboard and Processor, A7700k apu, AMD HD7870 gfx card.
King Korg Synth, Alesis SR18 Drum Machine, Akai MPX8 sample player, Roland Fantom XA Synth, Axus Digital AXK2 Digital Drum Kit, Novation Ultranova Synth, Waldorf Blofeld Synth.
TGPEG
Game Guru Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2016 18:46 Edited at: 9th Jun 2016 18:50
Maybe do the broadcasts every other week but - and I know it will eat into your evening - later on (say 7pm) because a lot of people are at work or even at school at 4pm. I watch the replays and think of things which would be interesting but by the time it gets round to the next broadcast I've forgotten what it was.

I'd like to see a broadcast about spawning and despawning entities easily. I've been watching Layers of Fear (take a look at it) and a big part of the game is where the player walks into a room and when turning round finds it has completely changed behind them. I've been thinking about how one could do the same thing in FPSC. It would involve having invisible boxes which, when the player is in range and looking at it, would spawn or despawn objects behind the player thus making the room appear to change shape. How would this be done?
Bikay
User Banned
Posted: 10th Jun 2016 05:37
Thanks myke for your advice,as I have tried character with wings to export for gameguru,the wings get solid I want the cloth to be wave.so I have no idea how do I export(3ds max).I have a request that if anyone could show me a small video on.."how to export character with wings animated for gameguru".

Thank you.
Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: The Game
Posted: 10th Jun 2016 08:08
It depends entirely on what method was used to animate the wings. If it uses 3Dmax's physics based cloth animation, then as far as I know you won't be able to bring it into GameGuru, the importer would have to have some very specific coding to use that feature and I don't think GameGuru has it.

If it's animated using bones then be aware that there is a limit of 62 bones and 23000 polygons on character models when importing into GameGuru, and at the moment only .x models are supported for animation.

i5, NV960 2GB, 16GB memory, 2x 2TB Hybrid, Win10.
i3 , Intel integrated graphics, 6GB memory, 512GB Generic SATAIII Win8.1.
Intel Celeron (duel Core), Radeon integrated graphics, 4GB memory, 180gB Generic SATAII, WinVista.
Q6600, Intel integrated graphics, 8GB memory, 512GB Generic SATAII, Win7.
lordjulian
Years of Service
User Offline
For God's sake please save the weekly Twitch broadcasts!

Here's an idea: Create a video conference where the very best GG users can discuss with Lee their ideas, show screenshots, videos, etc., and of course interact with us lesser mortals using these visual aids. Or, if possible, get some pro developers to partake.

Failing that, please bring back the daily blog.
Julian
PM
lordjulian
Years of Service
User Offline
In the meantime, how about this:

I would like to see the ai_soldier.lua script completely dissected, showing all the mechanics of ai. And a melting-pot of ideas from the GG community on how they would like to see AI improved going forward (given it is now #1 in the voting list).

For example, I have already posted elsewhere that I would like to see enemies fire their weapons as a reflex while in the throes of dying (as seen in games such as Far Cry). Quite a subtle effect, I know, but worth adding once the bigger ones are implemented. What such effects would others like to see aside from the obvious: jumping out of windows; jumping across gaps; climbing ladders; falling and getting injured; grabbing injured limbs, etc.?... What more subtle stuff?

How about, each week the GG community is invited to discuss the top 5 items in the voting lists?
Julian
PM
gcguy
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello,
There is only one feature i want and with VR now here I want it even more....and thats VR support...
I realize it might not be as easy to add support in Game Guru however in UE4 i was able to add support very quickly so surely this would be a feature that would help drive more sales even if VR is in its infancy.
Thank You
PM
Jerry Tremble
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jun 2016 01:57 Edited at: 15th Jun 2016 01:47
Quote: "There is only one feature i want and with VR now here I want it even more....and thats VR support..."

I've been hanging on for that all along, since it was there for one beta (when it was called FPSC Reloaded), and then it was gone! While it was far from perfect, I still did enjoy it, and suffered no performance hits with my DK1. My new rift comes in about 3 weeks or so, so I am itching for it too! (I will probably be firing UE4 back up again for a while, lol.)

EDIT: My Oculus Rift arrives Thursday, 6/16 and I am off all next week as well! Yippy! Time to dust off UE4 and get to work, I guess!
MAME Cab PC: i7 4770@3.4Ghz (passmark 9945), 12GB RAM, Win 10/64, GeForce GTX645 (passmark 1898); Shiny new laptop: i7 4800MQ@2.7Ghz (passmark 8586), 16GB RAM, Win 10/64, GeForce GTX870M (passmark 3598); Old laptop: i5@2.3Ghz, 8GB RAM, Win 7/64, Intel 3000 graphics
PM
Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jun 2016 16:36
Quote: "I would like to see the ai_soldier.lua script completely dissected, showing all the mechanics of ai. And a melting-pot of ideas from the GG community on how they would like to see AI improved going forward (given it is now #1 in the voting list)."

I had a similar idea, if there are no ideas posted here for the week, how about Lee chooses one of the base scripts that comes with GameGuru and dissects it, explaining what it does and how it does it. I've learnt a lot by Lee's explanations of LUA, and I've tried learning by reading various guides and manuals, but I have learning difficulties so it's hard to relate the written word to the actual task, I learn much easier by watching and doing, it makes more sense that way to me.

Intel Celeron (duel Core), Radeon integrated graphics, 4GB memory, 180gB Generic SATAII, WinVista.
Bikay
User Banned
Posted: 12th Jun 2016 09:39
Thanks belidos,yeah if gameguru team comes up with some twitch video on exporting character with cloth(wings) that wave like grass that animate atomatically in gameguru then I would love to see.Anyways I hope they will add that features very soon.

Thanks.
rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jun 2016 01:35 Edited at: 13th Jun 2016 01:46
Cloth simulations are already possible but it requires an advanced knowledge of the modeling app and how GameGuru handles it.

https://forum.game-guru.com/thread/213454
Bikay
User Banned
Posted: 13th Jun 2016 06:17
hey rolfy you did a great job ya..i love it ,the skull character with cloth flying around its Awesome .If you could show us some tutorial on how to export that character with cloth simulation for gameguru then its would be more helpfull to me and all the viewer.
I apperciate you work ya...excellent.

thank you.
lordjulian
Years of Service
User Offline
I think I read in a changelog that the physics weight and friction fields of the entity property panel now do something. I'd like to see a Twitch on how these values affect the physics of entities and how to use them best.
Julian
PM
lordjulian
Years of Service
User Offline
Creating pilotable/drivable vehicles - that would make a great Twitch broadcast!
Julian
PM
lordjulian
Years of Service
User Offline
Also, I'd like a demo of the floating platform. I can't seem to get it to work.
Julian
PM
lordjulian
Years of Service
User Offline
I've just been playing and analysing "Get To The River". It strikes me that this and "The Big Escape" are both very good games. But it seems to me that GTTR predominantly used terrain, and TBE used entities more. Also, they both seem to make use of a guided approach rather than sandbox for the player. There are different schools of thought on this but I think both can be extremely effective.

Anyway, I am so impressed with these levels that I would love to see a Twitch broadcast unpicking every beautiful detail of how they were designed. Not so much on the features of GG but more on how to get the best out of them.

Also, guided vs sandbox and other such level-design questions.

After all, we can all buy a paintbrush but that doesn't make us all great painters!
Julian
PM
AstrobloodKnight
Years of Service
User Offline
ok thanks for my answering my last request but i have to ask for one more that's really important to me.

Here goes nothing but i would love to make an MMORPG with your tool but as of right now i don't think its even possible for some many reasons one being that your network service is based on users that already own the tool and two being this tool is set up mainly for a shooter not for melee combat and such so my request for a twitch stream is simple. build a RPG based game with at least 4 skills and has some of the basics so i can see that it can be done examples of the basics would be as follows.

1.having a gold system where a player can buy items from NPCs
2.Having skills that the player can train and level
3. having a level up system.
4.having a basic menu system.
5. having at least one special attack

i know what i am asking for is little out there but i am wondering whether or not its even possible and seeing as you guys are the programmers and developers if you guys can't do it then i know for a fact that a user couldn't either.

So Lee and the development team what do you say,
Will you accept my challenge!?!?!?!?!
PM
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Can you show us how to add music and sounds to our Main Menu's
It used to be just adding a " Title.ogg " to the titlebank for music but this seems to have changed since the Save /Load and no longer seems to work ?
The only person ever to get all his work done by "Friday" was Robinson Crusoe..
PM
lordjulian
Years of Service
User Offline
Is the broadcast going ahead today?
Julian
PM
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Is the broadcast going ahead today?"

Says Thursday on the twitch page
PM
TGPEG
Game Guru Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2016 18:04 Edited at: 16th Jun 2016 18:14
I think a broadcast where you painstakingly write cube map environment reflection mapping into the entity_basic.fx shader, slow enough that I can write it into the shader at the same time would be excellent. I love the shiny shiny.
lordjulian
Years of Service
User Offline
I would like to see a tutorial on how to read all the performance gauges and clever ways to improve frame rates both using the sliders and through level deign. Also, if there's any way to reduce loading time.
Julian
PM
Rage Quit Kingdom
Years of Service
User Offline
Can you do a live stream on character exporting and animation calling? Nothing too hardcore. Just like a flickering light or a door that cracks open to attract the player for a good jumpscare. Nor meaning to RAGE. Facts are facts.. These people want their own custom chars and animations in the game.. Not a zombie that takes a solid 3 second swing.. Game guru has a huge potential.. If you show them how to use it
PM
Rage Quit Kingdom
Years of Service
User Offline
Chars and animation.
PM
Jerry Tremble
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2016 02:09
Quote: "Can you do a live stream on character exporting and animation calling? Nothing too hardcore. Just like a flickering light or a door that cracks open to attract the player for a good jumpscare. Nor meaning to RAGE. Facts are facts.. These people want their own custom chars and animations in the game.. Not a zombie that takes a solid 3 second swing.. Game guru has a huge potential.. If you show them how to use it"

Sounds like a great idea for a twitch broadcast to me, even though I personally have it pretty much down, thanks to Bored of the Rings, Belidos, and Part Time Coder! Again, thanks, guys! Ultimately, though, all that information will get lost in the back pages of the forum as time goes on, and will be useless to newcomers unless they, like I have with DBPro, go back and read every post ever. Even then, they appear in many threads on a day to day basis; hard, if not impossible, to coordinate in the future. Anyway, it could be of use to everybody, with the exception following:

I do question your idea of character exporting. (Have I seen that same post before?) From what particular program? GG does not export anything, unless you count the .dbo generated with each import. Anyway, things "are a-changing" around here as far as that goes anyway (in the near future, with Rafhalzer's importer, and Lee's FBX importer), so it might be best to just hold off on that for now. Please excuse my rambling...
MAME Cab PC: i7 4770@3.4Ghz (passmark 9945), 12GB RAM, Win 10/64, GeForce GTX645 (passmark 1898); Shiny new laptop: i7 4800MQ@2.7Ghz (passmark 8586), 16GB RAM, Win 10/64, GeForce GTX870M (passmark 3598); Old laptop: i5@2.3Ghz, 8GB RAM, Win 7/64, Intel 3000 graphics
PM
Rage Quit Kingdom
Years of Service
User Offline
Yeah man, let's hope
PM
Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2016 10:41 Edited at: 23rd Jun 2016 10:42
I assume that when you say exporting you mean from the point when you create a character with an external program, up to the point where you import it into GameGuru?

The problem with that, and probably why we won't get a full twitch on that, is that it is almost entirely done by third party software outside of GameGuru at the moment, and there are tons of different methods depending on what software you are using to create the models to start with. We can't expect Lee to give us tutorials on software that is outside the scope of his own software, even if they are a means to and end with character importing in GamaGuru.

Don't despair though, importing characters into GameGuru will become almost point and click soon with the release of a new piece of third party software that can easily merge your custom characters with a GameGuru characters animations, as well as custom animations, all it will take is a few clicks in that program and a few minutes adding the animation details to the .fpe files.

https://forum.game-guru.com/thread/215728

What I would like to see in a twitch broadcast is an explanation of the .FPE commands, specifically what each of the CSI slots are for and how they interact with scripts, after creating characters, matching up CSI with animations is probably the most time consuming and confusing aspect (for example I've found if you don't add at least an idle animation into the unarmed punch and kick slots then it messes up the death animations and leaves them standing when dead etc).

Tarkus1971
Audio Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2016 18:03
Has there been a Twitch this week?
Jerry Tremble
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2016 18:05
Quote: "Has there been a Twitch this week?"

Yep!
PM
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2016 20:42
Here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sOB596eevE
PC SPECS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit, Intel Core i7-5930K (PASSMARK:13645), NVIDIA Geforce GTX 980 GPU (PASSMARK:9762) , 32GB RAM

MK83
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2016 20:56
Super vid, thanks Lee.
AMD Phenom x4 9850 2.58 Ghz , 6 gb ram, 2GB EVGA Geforce GTX 750, Win 10 x64

PM
3com
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jun 2016 16:25
Quote: "New Characters On The Way"

Most of those Classic creatures matches very well with my project.
Yah! great vid, very understable, even for me! , well... I miss some words, but in general, I got the idea.
Thanks Lee.

3com
Laptop: Lenovo - Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 1005M @ 1.90GHz

OS: Windows 10 (64) - Ram: 4 gb - Hd: 283 gb - Video card: Intel(R) HD Graphics

PM
DVader
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2016 00:09 Edited at: 29th Jun 2016 00:12
I'm going to ask for something slightly different, but much needed.

Can you add in a player speed variable in lua? I know this is not a normal request, but I feel it is something that has been lacking in GG for some time. If someone wanted a temporary speed boost, or a gradual increase in speed over time (Morrowind, for example), at present, there is just no way to do it. By adding a simple lua option to get and alter that speed we can use it for many things.

Same for jump, but for this one I will be happy with just speed

I'm pretty sure this would be helpful to pretty much everyone.

SPECS: Q6600 CPU. Nvidia 660GTX. 8 Gig Memory. Win 7.
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2016 00:37
Would this not qualify as a feature request rather than a suggestion for something for me to talk about on Wednesday. Are you suggesting I add this feature during the twitch
PC SPECS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit, Intel Core i7-5930K (PASSMARK:13645), NVIDIA Geforce GTX 980 GPU (PASSMARK:9762) , 32GB RAM

synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm leaning towards a progress preview on the EBE ...
Going by the picture in the latest news I'm guessing there is something we could see
PM
PartTimeCoder
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "I'm leaning towards a progress preview on the EBE ... "

Yeah I'm all for that, we seen the end result and would love a peek at the actual tool, some info on how textures work (ie changing and using custom), more info on the .ebe files (like limitations), a general once over of how everything 'currently' works ...... I'd even duck home early to catch that live lol
PM
TGPEG
Game Guru Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2016 07:30
Agreed - I'd like to see what the EBE looks like.
Tarkus1971
Audio Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2016 09:59
Yes I agree, a sneaky look at the EBE would be great. Player speed would be a good idea also, because I would like to be able to disable the player run, but can't seem to find a way to do it.
Tarkus1971
Audio Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2016 10:12
Also will there be a copy and paste added the the widget of the rubber banding selection tool, the ability to copy multiple entities and paste them elsewhere would be awesome. You could create small sections of map, ie, buildings with gardens, and then copy and paste more down and slightly tweak the pasted versions. Much quicker than having to place all the original entities down manually multiple times.
Aftershock Quad Core AMD FM2+ 3.5 GHz 8GB Motherboard and Processor, A7700k apu, Asus GT970 4gb Nvidia gfx card.
DVader
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Would this not qualify as a feature request rather than a suggestion for something for me to talk about on Wednesday. Are you suggesting I add this feature during the twitch "

Yes

It is a feature request I know, but it would be fairly useful and probably well received. Perhaps just take it as an idea for the future, when you have added the lua commands. You could look at it another way and think of it as a way to do a live broadcast and add GG features at the same time! Making your time twice as efficient

SPECS: Q6600 CPU. Nvidia 660GTX. 8 Gig Memory. Win 7.
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok we need some Twitch requests for today ..... Otherwise Lee is wont have anything to talk about ..
Or anything to read to be honest ...Its pretty much where we left this last week
PM
Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2016 09:46 Edited at: 6th Jul 2016 09:48
I'd like to see something on calling custom animations from LUA, not just accessing the AI animations, but actually scripting direct access animations (PlayAnimation, LoopAnimation etc.).

Especially how to chain call animations, for example if I wanted to have a character sitting down, then when you get close stand up, walk forward a few paces, and wave. If at all possible.

So the chain of events would be:

play a sitting idle animation.
detects you're close.
plays standing up animation.
plays walking animation and moves character forward
plays wave animation

So you would probably need timers, or something, to wait long enough in between for the animations to play out before calling the next one etc.

Now I know you won't have all those animations to hand, you don't need to do that exact sequence, but a few minutes on how to script animation chains would be great. Being able to do this would not only be great for better NPC interaction in game, but could also be worked with for cut scenes etc.

Bored of the Rings
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2016 10:08 Edited at: 6th Jul 2016 18:40
I would like to see if possible the ability to swap NPC weapons from say a sword to bow and arrow and get the arrow projectile to fire at the player. I could only get this to work using rpggrenade. I basically backed up rpggrenade files and renamed my arrow .X file and textures to the same as rpggrenade and modified the specification text file, then tested out in GameGuru and the arrow is fired at the player the right way around. Is this the only way to do it for now or are there other ways? I understand that the projectiles are all hard coded so the engine only recognises the default projectile names unless I've misunderstood and we can create our own custom ones.

I'd like to understand the CSI_ calls better i.e. in LUA the CharacterControlLimbo etc, what frames (CSI_ parameters) in the FPE are these actually referencing, would like to see a bit more documentation on those. I've watched the broadcasts , but still not fully clear and I'm still making educated guesses. Obviously some CSI params are more obvious than others

[update- also there are a few commands in the ai_soldier scripts that call for:
AISetEntityControl(EntObjNo,AI_MANUAL)
AIEntityGoToPosition(EntObjNo,ai_start_x[e],ai_start_z[e])
AIGetEntityViewRange(EntObjNo)
AIGetEntityHeardSound(EntObjNo)

what is AI_MANUAL? these are not in Global.LUA , is there any information on these and how to use, again some are obvious but are there more AI commands that are built in that we don't know about that may not be present in the out-of-the-box scripts?
]
Professional Programmer: Languages- SAS (Statistical Analysis Software) , C++, SQL, PL-SQL, JavaScript, HTML, Darkbasic Pro (still love this language), Purebasic, others
Hardware: Dell Precision 490; AMD Radeon HD 7570; LG TFT monitor (widescreen). Wanting a new PC at some point.
Interests: Drumming, Saxophone, Art, Theatre, Music.
BadGibbon
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
I would like to add my support/weight to Belidos and Bored of the Rings requests posted above...
PM
J_C
Years of Service
User Offline
I think we have had twitchs on most of the things you can do in GG..
My problem comes when you reach a dead end.. the feature is not in GG yet..
I know Lee has a list of features that will not take long to do
but interupt in the workflow of the new voted task...

but if nothing is in the twitch requests.. could not Lee try to implement one of the
tasks in the short time jobs list.. even if it takes 2 or 3 twitchs to complete..
We would have our weekly contact with Lee.. and at the end of it.. a new feature in GG
ready for the next release..a win win for everyone...

I think the important thing here is not what Lee does in the twitch..
but the fact there is this contact even if to only say..
well the last week was a great week and we have done this..this and this..
I do miss that blog every day..

If Lee does accept this option then the feature I would like added to the list is..

To be able to change between third person (the wizard) and
first person (to pick up a sword or crossbow to fight) then change back to the wizard..
as this happens when you press F9 to do level editing in game.
The wizard dissapears as you edit and returns when you have finished..
so the mechanism must be in GG to achieve this..
( bet its not as simple as that)

PM
Tarkus1971
Audio Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2016 12:27 Edited at: 7th Jul 2016 15:19
Some good ideas for the twitch above.

How about a short help for those who don't have a super duper GFX card, on how to optimise your framerates, with lua and in the TAB TAB menus. I myself am OK with this but there are a few questions on the board from new users who seem not to sure on how to do this.

My problems with SSAO and bloom, the one where if I walk close to a wall and the framrate dropped drastically from 60fps to only 17fps when close to a wall or any entity was cured when I installed a new GTX970 asus strix card. So the SSAO bloom problem might only affect AMD cards.

EBE.
------

Great stuff so far Lee, of course a look at how the ebe is shaping up would be cool. Has the new data structure for the walls/ doors in EBE been made 16bit yet as opposed to 8bit?
Aftershock Quad Core AMD FM2+ 3.5 GHz 8GB Motherboard and Processor, A7700k apu, Asus GT970 STRIX 4gb Nvidia gfx card.
Tarkus1971
Audio Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2016 15:21
Also can Lee clarify that if we create a building using the EBE, any other entities add inside around it and within the building grid, can be uniformly rotated, scaled, copied and pasted, with the rubber band widget tool.

And will the building and entities become one mesh, with a low poly count?
Aftershock Quad Core AMD FM2+ 3.5 GHz 8GB Motherboard and Processor, A7700k apu, Asus GT970 STRIX 4gb Nvidia gfx card.
Pink Panther
Years of Service
User Offline
Would it be possible to do another twitch video on the sound system, especially the new load sound commands. I'm not sure how to use them. I am also getting a little confused as to what script to use with back round sounds (ocean waves, rain, wind, etc) vs. sound effects from an object (generator, etc)
Also, when is it best to use a sound zone vs assigning a script to an entity.
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 09:24:51
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 09:24:51