Product Chat / Twitch Sessions - please send us your requests!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Backgammon, usually.
Posted: 14th Jul 2016 04:39
I know you've spent a lot of time on the EBE the last couple weeks, and I hate to ask you to spend more time on it, but there's one thing I was hoping to see. All of the various brush shapes are basically one 20x20 layer (the wall, wall/door, wall/window, floor), but you said that we can make custom brush shapes and they could be 20x20x20. When you built the stairs a couple weeks ago, you suggested that you might build one as a brush. I would like to see this done on the twitch session, so we can see more of the EBE file itself, as well as the proper structure/syntax for adding multiple layers to our own custom brushes. Thanks!
Lelando

[I'm not a game designer. Heck, I'm hardly a gamer. But something about building worlds with Game Guru really appeals to me, and I enjoy it a lot. So that's why I'm here. ]
PM
Sleeping Warrior
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2016 11:09
I'm inclined to agree with Lelando on this Twitch request. Obviously, there are many other features of GG worthy of attention but with the EBE being Lee's main focus at the moment it would be good to see how it's progressing. Sort of a live Devblog (remember those?)

Sláinte!

SW
PM
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jul 2016 13:42 Edited at: 20th Jul 2016 13:44
I know we have already seen it .... But yes I cant seem to get enough of the progress
Or Pink Panthers sound request is a good alternative ..
The only person ever to get all his work done by "Friday" was Robinson Crusoe..
PM
Bored of the Rings
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jul 2016 13:44
yes, I would love to see the current progress with the EBE.
Professional Programmer: Languages- SAS (Statistical Analysis Software) , C++, SQL, PL-SQL, JavaScript, HTML, Darkbasic Pro (still love this language), Purebasic, others
Hardware: Dell Precision 490; AMD Radeon HD 7570; LG TFT monitor (widescreen). Wanting a new PC at some point.
Interests: Drumming, Saxophone, Art, Theatre, Music.
MadLad Designs
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jul 2016 14:24 Edited at: 20th Jul 2016 14:54
NVM
Check out my YouTube Gaming Channel: /user/MadLadDesigns
W7 Home 64-bit, Intel i5-3330 quad-core 3.20GHz, nVidia GTX660 2Gb, 8Gb ram
Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: The Game
Posted: 20th Jul 2016 14:45
Quote: "I'd like to see a session on the adaptive Music System and how to get the best out of it. "

You mean like this one?

i5, NV960 2GB, 16GB memory, 2x 2TB Hybrid, Win10.
i3 , Intel integrated graphics, 6GB memory, 512GB Generic SATAIII Win8.1.
Intel Celeron (duel Core), Radeon integrated graphics, 4GB memory, 180gB Generic SATAII, WinVista.
Q6600, Intel integrated graphics, 8GB memory, 512GB Generic SATAII, Win7.
Bored of the Rings
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jul 2016 14:51
yes that was a good broadcast (dynamic music system that is) , learnt a lot from that
Professional Programmer: Languages- SAS (Statistical Analysis Software) , C++, SQL, PL-SQL, JavaScript, HTML, Darkbasic Pro (still love this language), Purebasic, others
Hardware: Dell Precision 490; AMD Radeon HD 7570; LG TFT monitor (widescreen). Wanting a new PC at some point.
Interests: Drumming, Saxophone, Art, Theatre, Music.
MadLad Designs
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jul 2016 14:54
Oops! Must have missed that one.
Check out my YouTube Gaming Channel: /user/MadLadDesigns
W7 Home 64-bit, Intel i5-3330 quad-core 3.20GHz, nVidia GTX660 2Gb, 8Gb ram
lordjulian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jul 2016 19:20 Edited at: 20th Jul 2016 19:30
I second the motion of doing a broadcast on how to optimise performance. Perhaps, in a addition to showing which things to dial down or switch off, you could offer some ideas on good level design, i.e., designing a level so it is optimised.

Also, could you please demonstrate ways (if there are any) to improve level loading times without deleting half the entities. This seems to be an aspect of performance that is often forgotten. I have a level that takes 5 minutes to load - too long for any player. I've heard that changing collision mode from polygon to box on all entities will speed this up but that seems like a big job and I guess it might lead to collision problems.
Julian
PM
gd
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jul 2016 04:32 Edited at: 8th Aug 2016 21:40
Hi guys,
I’m not sure if this has been asked before. Is there is a way to have multiple start position to a level(s) in the game or could we use the multi-player start point in a single player game to re-spawn at?

Example - These maybe places of interest which will take a player on a journey following the storyline you have set out. Not re-spawning back to the start marker each time they are killed and or to the last check point from within each level. This would be great for larger levels which have nearby NCP’s interactions for quests, etc.

So basically the player is moved to a new or next location randomly within a predetermined array of some kind after being killed.
I can see this adding a whole new depth to Game Guru Editor and the players (and the creators) experience. This could be very useful to avoid large groups or waves of enemies. Giving you time to buy / pickup that weapon you came across earlier in the game. Good for when enemies are too close to the start marker of the level for you to survive, etc without changing the dynamics of the game.

The idea I have in mind is to start players near a place of interest like a building or a group of NCP’s that may have important information to finish a quest or level. It will also help players with their journey and follow of the story line (game flow).

I have notice you can’t add more than one start marker to a level (I understand this is so you can easily change the start marker in the editor, which will have all lost at times and want to place in other area for testing). Would there be a lua script way of doing this? Maybe a random set of player locations already set by the game dev guy (You \ me) lol

I’m new to game making and having great fun… but I have not seen this done yet in Game Guru, unless I’m missed something

Thanks again gd - Ed.
PM
Jerry Tremble
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jul 2016 05:11 Edited at: 27th Jul 2016 05:12
Welcome to the forums, Ed!

I think TransportToIfUsed(e) would take care of part of what you are trying to do, although I'm not a serious coder/scripter. If I read your post correctly, upon dying, you don't want the player to have to start all over again at the beginning, (I'm reminded of GTA, where you end up outside the nearest hospital). There would be more to it than that function, of course, but it would be a start. Interesting idea if I've understood you correctly, and I don't believe I've seen it done yet, but I'm sure it can be easily done. Some people around here can whip up something like that over coffee, lol.

Not sure if this is the right thread for your post, though, unless Lee is willing to show us how in the next twitch? If so, I'm all for it! Beware it's taking his time away from getting us VR, though!

EDIT: 1 vote for gd's idea!
MAME Cab PC: i7 4770@3.4Ghz (passmark 9945), 12GB RAM, Win 10/64, GeForce GTX 1080 (Passmark 12735); Shiny new laptop: i7 4800MQ@2.7Ghz (passmark 8586), 16GB RAM, Win 10/64, GeForce GTX870M (passmark 3598); Old laptop: i5@2.3Ghz, 8GB RAM, Win 7/64, Intel 3000 graphics
PM
cryptweaver
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 30th Jul 2016 23:15
Hello every one. I think it would be nice to see how we can use the new save system to better understand how to enter and exit caves and such and be standing in front of each place you entered on the same world map rather then returning to the same start point in your world map.
Wishing you all the best.
Cripleshot
Years of Service
User Offline
I like gd idea.. kinda like the grave revive statue in World of Warcraft where you revive by the statue. an area player respawn point after death.

Another vote here for gd.
PM
Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2016 17:51
Quote: "Hello everyone. Since we do not see the player in singlepayer ego games and we wouldn't need additional animations, I was wondering if we could go wild with how the player can move. For example performing wall jumps, double jumps, maybe even hanging and crawling on ceilings like spider-man."

https://forum.game-guru.com/thread/207801?page=8#msg2519480
https://forum.game-guru.com/thread/207801?page=8#msg2519775

Intel Celeron (duel Core), Radeon integrated graphics, 4GB memory, 180gB Generic SATAII, WinVista.
Ratall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Aug 2016 10:15 Edited at: 19th Aug 2016 03:24
Removed
THE GLACIER IN THE MOUNTAIN MUST MELT BEFORE THE RICE IN THE VALLEY CAN GROW.

CPU:i7-4720HQ Mem: 16G Graphic: GTX 980M 8G and intel HD4600 OS: Windows10
PM
DVader
Years of Service
User Offline
How to use the sound system with several levels with different music or sounds would be good. As far as I am aware you can only have 4 sounds in total, so being able to use 4 different ones per level would help a lot. Not sure if this is possible in say, the same way as loading screens can be set to a style of your choosing with a small amount of work.

Also, is it possible to add different loading screens between levels? I haven't seen an obvious way, I'd like a different screen for each level, or a random one from a selection.

Also, as a quick thought from issues I have seen of late. I'm wondering if there is an easy way to get games running correctly at any speed. I would normally use a timer routine in other programming languages, but as all the scripts are individual not sure the best way to try to go about it in GG. By this I mean on my system the game runs fine, sounds play and animations run in sync. When running it on a lot slower machine, it runs so slow all the timings are out of whack. Is it possible to add a timer to the main game loop? Not used it as yet so unsure.

Info on the main game loop would be good as well actually

SPECS: Q6600 CPU. Nvidia 660GTX. 8 Gig Memory. Win 7.
Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Aug 2016 15:25
Quote: "How to use the sound system with several levels with different music or sounds would be good. As far as I am aware you can only have 4 sounds in total, so being able to use 4 different ones per level would help a lot. Not sure if this is possible in say, the same way as loading screens can be set to a style of your choosing with a small amount of work."

That's actually really easy, music.lua loads by default, but you can make a second music.lua in a different folder and by adding that to a dynamic object it overrides the default music.lua. You can also add tracks more to music.lua, but for that to work you would need to make new music track scripts too.

DVader
Years of Service
User Offline
Ah didn't think to override it with a second version Sounds a good workaround. I'd prefer a more elegant solution though, as you will still have music.lua running in the background and obviously I'd prefer to avoid that. Perhaps it would be possible to alter the original script to work with several levels actually by using a global level number variable... Might be worth looking into

Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Aug 2016 16:32
Yeah you can add more entries into the music.lua script, then clone the trsck playing script and change the variables on that to have more than 4 tracks on a single music.lua.

DVader
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Aug 2016 19:16 Edited at: 24th Aug 2016 19:50
Are you sure? It may have been fixed, but I remember a broadcast when Lee tried it and it failed to play above the 4th track. Perhaps it was fixed not long after that. I'll have to go have a try in a bit.

Had a play and it seems you can add more tracks than 4. So it seems that it is fixed now.

Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Aug 2016 07:41
Yeah I think it was fixed not long after that broadcast. Glad it's all working for you now, makes a huge difference to have more options

MChapman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Aug 2016 02:59
With the respawn point, if you are using your own health points and not the built in system you can just respawn the player when the custom hp hits zero. I tried to make the script but without having A custom health system I don't think it would work, however I don't know if it can be done and if it could be done I would like to see it.
Markchapman10 is my Skype let's have some dev talk.
Nevin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Sep 2016 02:47
I think it would be a good idea to touch on how to add your own variables to the save/load feature.
Pirate Myke
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Sep 2016 03:53
Right now save load will save and load any variable with g_in front of it.
Ex: g_yourvariablename.
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz, 2400 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), 8gb RAM, Nvidia gtx660, Windows 7 Pro 64bit, Screen resolution 1680 x 1050.

perelect
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Sep 2016 06:17
I'm just wondering when the next twitch broadcast will be.
Cheers
Desktop: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHz, Windows 10, 64-bit, 16 GB Ram, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti, Display Memory: 4018 MB. Resolution 1360x768, Passmark 3528.
Laptop: Pavilion dv6 Notebook, Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30 GHz, Win 7 64 bit, 16 GB Ram, Radeon (TM) HD 6490M, 2336 MB Memory. Resolution 1366x768, Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000. (WEI 5.8)
Tarkus1971
Audio Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Sep 2016 11:47
yes, a twitch date would be nice to know. I see a lot of people thinking nothing has happened on the GG dev side of things.

I just hope that some more optimising work is going hand in hand with the EBE.

ie:
Multi core support,

64 bit support maybe - it seems more and more steam users are on 64bit systems now.

DX11 - I know Lee did some tests, but I hope that this isn't forgotten.

Kinetic Objects, a proper pick up and carry and throw entity ability within GG engine, controllable in lua.

Making the player slide if the gradient is above a certain angle.

shadow, SAO to be switched out automatically, when, say about 500 units inside a fog layer, that would improve frame rate a lot.

Aftershock Quad Core AMD FM2+ 3.5 GHz 8GB Motherboard and Processor, A7700k apu, Asus GT970 STRIX 4gb Nvidia gfx card.
King Korg Synth, Alesis SR18 Drum Machine, Akai MPX8 sample player, Roland Fantom XA Synth, Axus Digital AXK2 Digital Drum Kit, Novation Ultranova Synth, Waldorf Blofeld Synth.
lordjulian
Years of Service
User Offline
I would really like to see how to create custom HUDs (especially the ammo/health one) and also custom fonts. Thanks.
Julian
PM
Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Sep 2016 14:11
Custom fonts appear to be broken at the moment apparently, and i think there's already a twitch on how to use sprites for custom huds.

gd
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2016 11:36 Edited at: 20th Sep 2016 11:40
HI lordjulian, I think if it involves graphics Lee won't have time to do it. As he always said "to busy to fit this into a 30 min twitch and I'm no graphic designer, but someone on the forum maybe able to help" but saying that he did say once "if you sent him graphics for a twitch he maybe able to worked it in." You just need to get a good backing from the rest of the guy here.

If I remember they all have been covered at some point in the past on this forum including fonts. I just wished I bookmarked it to share with you.

So on that note you have my vote! lol
Dark Base 900 Pro OJ: Rampage V Ed.10, i7 6950x non-OC, DDR4-3333 64 GB RAM, Win 10/64, Asus Strix GeForce 1080 x 2 MDA mode, Air cooled

Laptop - M17xR3
PM
DVader
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "I just hope that some more optimising work is going hand in hand with the EBE."

It would be nice but I highly doubt it. I don't even get the impression GG is being worked on at the moment, due to the current black out on info and what little we have been told. We all know Lee is helping on the AGK side at the moment. Fair enough it's probably their biggest title revenue wise, or at least profit wise.

I'm pretty sure Lee did something on HUD type things but only showed the basics. I could be wrong, it was some time ago when images were added. It's pretty easy in honesty, the hardest part is making it look good ;P You have given me an idea for my youtube channel, been struggling for anything worthwhile to put up of late

_newgarden
Years of Service
User Offline
I am a new user of Gameguru. Finding it lots of fun and very awesome product for the price.
I just have one request..........

ZOOM TO SELECTED!
In terrain editor, (very similar to the way it zooms when you select the properties)
Maybe a keyboard shortcut..
(Unity has an "F" key which zooms you to object selected in hierarchy)
(Blender uses the "." (period/full stop key) to do this, after a selection)

I wasn't sure where I should post this. Here it is though>
PM
Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2016 15:40
Quote: "I wasn't sure where I should post this. Here it is though>"

You should post it in this part of the forum here. That section is for discussing features that we want. This thread is specifically for us to give Lee ideas on what he can talk about on his live twitch videos.

DVader
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "ZOOM TO SELECTED! "

If you select properties, GG does actually zoom to selected, sort of Not quite the same, but is one way to view an object up close and it also centres the screen on the object when you exit. You used to be able to fine tune position and rotation here, although I haven't used that in ages, so unsure if that is still the case.

Tarkus1971
Audio Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2016 11:52
How about a twitch on what Lee is planning for GG in regards for performance etc, approximate timelines as well as the voting board updates, anything new in there.

Deferred rendering would be a great thing to have.
Aftershock Quad Core AMD FM2+ 3.5 GHz 8GB Motherboard and Processor, A7700k apu, Asus GT970 STRIX 4gb Nvidia gfx card.
King Korg Synth, Alesis SR18 Drum Machine, Akai MPX8 sample player, Roland Fantom XA Synth, Axus Digital AXK2 Digital Drum Kit, Novation Ultranova Synth, Waldorf Blofeld Synth.
IndieFrell
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Oct 2016 14:09
An Idea for a twitch session I know one part of this has been done but i thought of a way of extending it, When you complete a task to open a gate or door, but would it be poss to add a time limit on that gate/door being open before it closes and you have to redo the task and if you fail to walk through the gate/door again within that time limit it closes for good and then you need to find another way out of the area.
PM
Tarkus1971
Audio Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2016 13:43
When is the next twitch, anyone know?
DVader
Years of Service
User Offline
Wow, shows how long it's been since a regular Twitch that there's a gap as long as this between posts. I have a feeling that Twitches will be fewer and far in between now. A pity as I find it a good way to open up ideas for Gameguru on occasion, a way to ask the dev what he is planning or even if a particular feature is possible. The last session, last week, I asked about having multi shader use for near and far objects. At first Lee said he doubted it would speed things up too much, but then as he talked about it I could practically hear him reconsidering He even said to post a thread to see if anyone wanted to push this. I haven't as it was just a suggestion to improve and tweak performance at some point.

Lee should consider it a way to keep in touch with his customers, get occasional good ideas thrown his way. A way to discuss GG with the Devs so to speak. I can understand time is at a premium of course, but I still feel 30 mins a week is not a huge slice of dev time. Although it is a slice and takes him away from, dev work obviously. But sometimes that may be a good thing

Anyway let's hope that we aren't waiting months for another. I imagine if the EBE is made ready, we will get one around that time (whenever that will be, I'm guessing before xmas.)

Freakon
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2016 21:46
Quote: "Anyway let's hope that we aren't waiting months for another"

^^^ Agreed, I've nearly caught up with the lot of them, all those 30mins start to add up!

Some minor suggestions from me:

1) Slower movement speed from wasd or arrow keys when entity is 'grabbed' (the opposite of holding shift) for precision placement
2) Possibility of changing the water colour?
3) A search function for the entity library - I cannot remember which pack everything is in, but I know what I'm looking for!

Thanks for taking the time to read, hope this helps

Jerry Tremble
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2016 00:04
Quote: "2) Possibility of changing the water colour? "

Somewhere in these fine forums is an explanation on how to do just that! If I recall correctly he even provided a color chart. It was a long time ago and once upon a time I believe I even had it bookmarked. I no longer do, however, as I lost a hard drive a while back. On that note, I once posted in somebody else's thread a huge list of texture sites that I had bookmarked as well. I no longer have those, though I've managed to find a few since. Perhaps somebody here knows where that water shader thread is, and even better, where I posted those texture links, lol.

Quote: "3) A search function for the entity library - I cannot remember which pack everything is in, but I know what I'm looking for!
"

If only. Something. Please!
Desktop: i7 4770@3.4Ghz, 12GB RAM, Win 10/64, GeForce GTX 1080, 1TB SSD, 1TB HDD; Laptop: i7 4800MQ@2.7Ghz, 16GB RAM, Win 10/64, GeForce GTX870M , 1TB SSD.
PM
Emrys
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Dec 2016 12:21 Edited at: 14th Dec 2016 12:22
Jerry Tremble wrote: "Somewhere in these fine forums is an explanation on how to do just that! If I recall correctly he even provided a color chart. It was a long time ago and once upon a time I believe I even had it bookmarked. I no longer do, however, as I lost a hard drive a while back. On that note, I once posted in somebody else's thread a huge list of texture sites that I had bookmarked as well. I no longer have those, though I've managed to find a few since. Perhaps somebody here knows where that water shader thread is, and even better, where I posted those texture links, lol."

https://forum.game-guru.com/thread/207299 lots of info in this thread
PM
cloudwalker
Years of Service
User Offline
Could we have a Twitch session on turning the other characters into 3rd person? I find just one 3rd person character with the engine very limiting! Even a plain generic character in a suit or a woman in a long skirt would really help! Thanks
PM
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2016 23:34 Edited at: 19th Dec 2016 23:38
Quote: "Could we have a Twitch session on turning the other characters into 3rd person? "

Not something that could be done in 30 minutes .... 3rd person for all characters is currently No 6 on the main voting board..
Adding ... isthirdperson = 1 ... to the fpe will allow characters to run in third person as a test but still not finished
The only person ever to get all his work done by "Friday" was Robinson Crusoe..
PM
GraPhiX
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 20th Dec 2016 10:48
would it be possible to have a twitch on the 'tab tab' panels I know some of the more experienced users know how to optomise these sliders to give better FPS some of the sliders I understand but some for me is trial and error I can spend an hour or so tweaking and messing only to realise there is no 'set back to default' and most of them I have no clue what they do
Welcome to the real world!
Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Dec 2016 10:59
Quote: "Could we have a Twitch session on turning the other characters into 3rd person? I find just one 3rd person character with the engine very limiting! Even a plain generic character in a suit or a woman in a long skirt would really help! Thanks
"

You probably won't get a twitch about that, simply for the reason that it is not officially supported, technically you can only use the wizard and the Easter bunny for third person, and nothing else. There are however ways to get any of the character working in third person, but these are workarounds and edits to core files made by community members, so not really twitch material.

Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Dec 2016 11:02
Quote: "would it be possible to have a twitch on the 'tab tab' panels I know some of the more experienced users know how to optomise these sliders to give better FPS some of the sliders I understand but some for me is trial and error I can spend an hour or so tweaking and messing only to realise there is no 'set back to default' and most of them I have no clue what they do"

We've already had two twitch broadcasts outlining the tab tab sliders and how to optimize your games...

GraPhiX
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 20th Dec 2016 13:58
whoops sorry missed that I'm only up to #45 on youtube will get to the end before posting again
Welcome to the real world!
granada
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Dec 2016 14:22
Any idea when the next one will be,just nice to hear from Lee .

Dave
GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
AMD FX (tm)-9590 Eight-core Processor
31.96 GB RAM
1920x1080,60 Hz
PM
Sulman
Reviewed GameGuru on Steam
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: OUT DOOR GAMES
Posted: 20th Dec 2016 19:00
I hope i am not late... Ok here is my suggestions

I have a lot of Assets and animations but I don't know how to use them. What are the maximum polygons allowed in game guru? (pipeline preferably Autodesk Maya FBX to game guru). Is there any way to animate cloth? How to import model correctly? E.g ( download any building with multiple textures from http://tf3dm.com and import in game guru.)

The default basic scripts are very limited. The characters have many more nice animation in them. But dont know how to access them. Plus the new police and civilians do nothing but just stand idle. At least there should be some script where if you fire or aim them they should start running...etc We have a lot of Ai scripts what about some thing that zombie also attack enemy soldier some thing like that.

Sound + music twitch? (how to change or add sounds to our Main Menu's? different dialogues and levels e.g quests and etc)
How to control Time. I mean time bomb, mines and other artifacts? Cut scene, Lighting... how to make custom sky boxes?

How to make custom decals (for example i use Autodesk Maya and Houdini).

haha i think i should stop asking... Because i got sooOOOoooOooo many more suggestions and questions but hopefully other members may also interested in these points.... Good wishes and please take care....
How is it Mario can smash through bricks... But he dies when he touches a turtle?
Freakon
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Dec 2016 19:02
@LeeBamber give us an early Xmas Present! 30 mins (or 60 as per usual) of your time
Freakon
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Dec 2016 19:05 Edited at: 20th Dec 2016 19:07
Quote: "Sound + music twitch? (how to change or add sounds to our Main Menu's? different dialogues and levels e.g quests and etc)
How to control Time. I mean time bomb, mines and other artifacts? Cut scene, Lighting"
These all already exist in past broadcasts, and in the forum threads, you might have to spend a little time investigating I recently learned the search only looks at Thread Title - so bare that in mind when searching.

>>> https://www.game-guru.com/live-streams

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 19:32:37
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 19:32:37