Product Chat / GameGuru MAX First Build of 2021 Now Available

Author
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Sending the texture folder will not solve the issue.
Max folder structure will be updated constantly and your just going to keep getting the problem.
It may be more helpful if we know what internet speed you have and maybe your Provider to eliminate anything there.
Its definitely a weird one for sure.
The only person ever to get all his work done by "Friday" was Robinson Crusoe..
PM
Stefos
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Feb 2021 16:21 Edited at: 4th Feb 2021 16:22
Quote: "Sending the texture folder will not solve the issue.
Max folder structure will be updated constantly and your just going to keep getting the problem.
It may be more helpful if we know what internet speed you have and maybe your Provider to eliminate anything there.
Its definitely a weird one for sure."

I live in Greece and the download speed is 5Mbit per second thats about as good as it gets in the village I live. The install slows down when the texturebank is being installed because just about all the files are being rewitten several times before the next file is written, then stops at the files I have listed before.
I did try it on a second coputer with the same results.
Lamuento
Years of Service
User Offline
Installed all good, but does not launch, goes to white screen and then closes and yes I got the dot net 3,5 and all of the other things.

any fix for this?
PM
Bored of the Rings
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Feb 2021 21:41
What gfx card do you have?
Professional Programmer: Languages- SAS (Statistical Analysis Software) , C++ VS2019, SQL, PL-SQL, JavaScript, HTML, Three.js, others
Hardware: ULTRA FAST Quad Core Gaming PC Tower WIFI & 16GB 1TB HDD & Win 10 (x64), Geforce GTX1060(3GB). Dell Mixed Reality VR headset, Aerodrums 3D
Lamuento
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Feb 2021 21:42 Edited at: 4th Feb 2021 21:43
Quote: "What gfx card do you have?"

gtx 1050 ti

16gb ram
PM
Bored of the Rings
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Feb 2021 21:48 Edited at: 4th Feb 2021 21:49
Do you have a vr headset. If not, have you tried in the setup.ini changing vrmode = 0 ?

What Vs c+ redistributables do you have installed
Professional Programmer: Languages- SAS (Statistical Analysis Software) , C++ VS2019, SQL, PL-SQL, JavaScript, HTML, Three.js, others
Hardware: ULTRA FAST Quad Core Gaming PC Tower WIFI & 16GB 1TB HDD & Win 10 (x64), Geforce GTX1060(3GB). Dell Mixed Reality VR headset, Aerodrums 3D
Lamuento
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Do you have a vr headset. If not, have you tried in the setup.ini changing vrmode = 0 ?

What Vs c+ redistributables do you have installed"

I do not have a VR headset, it is set to vrmode = 3, I can't seem to change it since I don't have permission?

I got 2008 x86 and x64
I got 2010 x86 and x64
I got 2012 x86 and x64
I got 2013 x86 and x64
I got 2015-19 x86 and x64
PM
Bored of the Rings
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Feb 2021 22:31
You can edit the setup.ini file, try using notepad ++ which prompt you to raise permission rights . Then modify the line vrmode= 0. If that doesn't work , could be a number of things.
Lamuento
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "You can edit the setup.ini file, try using notepad ++ which prompt you to raise permission rights . Then modify the line vrmode= 0. If that doesn't work , could be a number of things."

Edited the file and still the same issue

when I dont use the shortcut, I do get an error and it has already been posted at the github but it goes likes this

Path cannot be found
Path:Files

then I click OK
and get

Error
Runtime error 8003 {}
PM
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
@Lamuento
Have you done the basics like Reboot since you installed ?
Could be worth a try if you have not.
PM
Lamuento
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "@Lamuento
Have you done the basics like Reboot since you installed ?
Could be worth a try if you have not."

not only have I rebooted, but also uninstalled, clear registry all files etc.. and then reinstalled, but same problem
PM
Cobbs
Years of Service
User Offline
Really not getting the genre buttons. You make the UI elegant, then you add three buttons that are things someone would ever pick at the very start of a longterm project? Like asking a painter to change canvases halfway through a painting. Clearly you're trying to show users that this is a feature, but they clearly need not be UI buttons.
PM
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2021 02:15 Edited at: 5th Feb 2021 02:19
Quote: "Really not getting the genre buttons."

From what was explained they are kind of Pre - Setups.

Quote: "Like asking a painter to change canvases halfway through a painting."

No clue how that is similar but if he was painting a portrait and then decided to do a landscape he just might.
PM
cybernescence
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Cogwheel Chronicles
Posted: 5th Feb 2021 09:04
Yeah I’m with cobbs - at the start of a project or level you would pick the type of genre or game you’re mostly aligned to - not sure why you would change until you made another project or level? So those icons don’t have to take up valuable UI space if rarely used except on project initiation? Unless clicking those icons frees up other features that are hidden that may be occasionally needed out with the main theme?

Cheers.
GPU: GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER PassMark: 18125
Cobbs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2021 09:30 Edited at: 5th Feb 2021 09:58
It's similar because it's the same thing. If an artist wants to change from landscape to portrait, nobody is saying they can't. But do they need that option on their toolbar beside their water and brushes?

It's obvious Lee cares because he's spoken to us about UI streamlining for months now. We agree with him, which makes us disagree with him here. It's funny. Reminds me of when I go in circles with game design decisions, and it's not supposed to sound like an insult or anything just to point out that the genre buttons are pretty hilarious given the context.

We wondered why other things weren't getting worked on first, and the importance of the UI was highlighted. We're on-board. It was great listening to Lee make sense about the whole thing. The UI was getting streamlined, all non-often-used functions are getting moved into a settings page... Then Lee adds three new start-of-project options that are the equivalent of "Choose Pixel Resolution" in photoshop, and puts them on the toolbar.

So, since we're all having the conversation of the UI being streamlined, and since it's been a main topic for GG Max's development, we've all been expecting to enjoy a streamlined UI. It's obviously not going to make too much sense and seem kind of funny. Nobody is saying that these functions are useless, it's that we've listened to Lee talk for months about why functions like these don't belong on the toolbar.
PM
Monkey Frog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2021 10:25 Edited at: 5th Feb 2021 10:29
I think ... and I could well be wrong ... but I think the three genre buttons are more than just picking a type of game to create. What they do is provide you with access to the logic nodes for each system - Shooter, RPG, and Puzzle. But you are not locked into a specific type of game at all. You can mix and match between them as you please. So, if you want to create an FPS game with puzzle elements, you can. If you want an FPS game with quests, you can.

Again, I could be incorrect, but I think what happens is when you click the Shooter icon, you not only gain access to the Shooter nodes for Shooter logic, but it would hide the logic from RPG and Puzzle, clearing up what could become a very cluttered viewport and allowing you to focus on only that aspect of the game you're making. If you need to work on a puzzle, you click on the Puzzle icon. Any Shooter or RPG logic elements would not be seen, allowing the end-user to focus on the Puzzle.

So, the three genre icons are not about RESTRICTING you to to a type of game, but about providing you ACCESS to a specific set of logic to use at the time, with the freedom to blend them as you see fit for your game. It's a division between the three to put a large about of logic nodes into categories to make it easier on the developer instead of dumping all of that on you in one place.

Again, I could well be wrong, but this was the sense I got from Lee from his initial broadcast on the genre buttons.

EDIT - In other words, the three genre buttons are not intended to be used for the initial iteration of the game. They don't have to be used at all. Or they can be used at any time during the creation of your game. They are a TOGGLE to access the logic for each system at any time during your game's creation.
Intel i9-10900K 5.10GHz, 64 GB RAM, Nvidia GTX 1080 ti 11GB, Windows 10 64-bit, dual monitor display
GraPhiX
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 5th Feb 2021 10:48
I concur this is correct:

Quote: "I think ... and I could well be wrong ... but I think the three genre buttons are more than just picking a type of game to create. What they do is provide you with access to the logic nodes for each system - Shooter, RPG, and Puzzle. But you are not locked into a specific type of game at all. You can mix and match between them as you please. So, if you want to create an FPS game with puzzle elements, you can. If you want an FPS game with quests, you can.

Again, I could be incorrect, but I think what happens is when you click the Shooter icon, you not only gain access to the Shooter nodes for Shooter logic, but it would hide the logic from RPG and Puzzle, clearing up what could become a very cluttered viewport and allowing you to focus on only that aspect of the game you're making. If you need to work on a puzzle, you click on the Puzzle icon. Any Shooter or RPG logic elements would not be seen, allowing the end-user to focus on the Puzzle.

So, the three genre icons are not about RESTRICTING you to to a type of game, but about providing you ACCESS to a specific set of logic to use at the time, with the freedom to blend them as you see fit for your game. It's a division between the three to put a large about of logic nodes into categories to make it easier on the developer instead of dumping all of that on you in one place.

Again, I could well be wrong, but this was the sense I got from Lee from his initial broadcast on the genre buttons.

EDIT - In other words, the three genre buttons are not intended to be used for the initial iteration of the game. They don't have to be used at all. Or they can be used at any time during the creation of your game. They are a TOGGLE to access the logic for each system at any time during your game's creation."
Welcome to the real world!
Main PC - Windows 10 Pro x64 - Core i7-9700K @4.2GHz - 64GB DDR4 RAM - GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8GB - 2TB NVe, 1TB NVe, 2TB Hybrid Data Drive
Test PC - Windows 10 Pro x64 - Core i7-7700K @4.2GHz - 32GB DDR4 RAM - GeForce GTX 1060-6G 6GB - 1TB NVe SSD
Laptop - Helios 300 Predator - i7 7700HQ - 32GB - Nvidia GTX1060 6GB - 525GB M2 - 500 SSD - 17.3" IPS LED Panel - Windows 10 Pro x64
Asset Manager
cybernescence
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Cogwheel Chronicles
Posted: 5th Feb 2021 11:46
Well that makes more sense, very tricky to tell when very little is enabled. If it's a way of simplifying or filtering the type of features presented to the user based around game style themes then it may work OK once you get a feel for what is presented when each style is selected.

If they are not used at all what happens, everything is available (whatever everything proves to be)? And clicking reduces/filters this? Whatever this is? I'm not really asking you guys, just wondering out loud . Will get to see in later builds.

Cheers.

GPU: GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER PassMark: 18125
3com
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2021 11:48
I think so too, the genre icons will expand a game genre workflow. imho.
For example, if I'm working on a space game most likely I don't need terrain, water, weather (rain/snow), so all those settings will be hidden for me because in this case, I would need most of the amen's funky math, then these settings.
Laptop: Lenovo - Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 1005M @ 1.90GHz

OS: Windows 10 (64) - Ram: 4 gb - Hd: 283 gb - Video card: Intel(R) HD Graphics
cpu mark: 10396.6
2d graphics mark: 947.9
3d graphics mark: 8310.9
memory mark 2584.8
Disk mark: 1146.3
Passmark rating: 3662.4

PM
3com
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2021 11:52
Maybe choosing game style must be on the settings window, so Lee gains more free space to place other icons, such as fx shaders. LOL

memory mark 2584.8

PM
Cobbs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2021 12:21 Edited at: 5th Feb 2021 12:40
Point still stands, not a part of the 'simplify the UI' mission statement. Also, the genre buttons - regardless of functionality (and how you're describing it) seems exactly like an addition that makes the workflow less elegant and more tied to what TGC builds as a specific workflow. Which is something they'll have to change as they go, rework, move around, and likely remove in the future as with the rest of the unique-yet-time-limited features in GG's engine (such as EBE).

To many of us, it seems like something for hobbyists who make games based on prompts. And honestly I'm not convinced a lot of people making demands here even make games, which is awesome but I'm confused with the demands for workflow features when the program is a hobby. It makes sense when users ask TGC to add lots of drop-downs and in-engine changeable parameters -- which they've done a wonderful job in doing so far for GG Max -- but lots of people here aren't necessarily asking for TGC to design their workflow for them down to a tee. They're busy doing that themselves as creators.

Lots of folks honestly don't want to overwork TGC's small dev team and cause other critical features to be underdeveloped. Many folks want GG Max to be TGC's solid focused to-the-point 3d engine. Justifying the genre feature by saying "it's actually a really feature-packed new thing" doesn't help, since GG Max needs to be finished not reinvented.

3com, when you point out genres, that's the developer's job to keep what they need in their workspace. I keep the scripts I use open to edit. I don't need TGC to work overtime figuring out set-in-stone workflow features, such as genre buttons, when every developer works differently.

The justifications seem to be ignoring the constant demands by folks here for TGC to program new tutorial-esque or workflow features, at the cost of stability and other important development features. It's fine for people to point out if they want TGC to focus on the essentials and make GG Max solid and not spread too thin.

Seems to me there's a group of users who want TGC to build a car for them, when the point of an engine is to enjoy building cars with the tools given. TGC gives you the engine, but they don't build cars. It's why the default GG gameplay is what it is - they're not your co-developer, they're not sitting at a desk in your development space. They aren't making a game that has a level editor.
They make the engine, you make the car. I don't feel great if I keep asking TGC to install A/C and power windows when that's something I can do on my own as the user of an engine.
What I want from TGC is a solid engine for my car. I don't want to overwork them or ask them to invent new things. It starts to feel like some folks are treating GameGuru like a game.
PM
Monkey Frog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2021 13:10 Edited at: 5th Feb 2021 13:11
As a poor example, let's say that I use a game system (not MAX, just an imaginary game system based off others I've worked with) that uses a visual way to "code" things like triggers. So, I have a pressure plate that opens a door when pressure is put on it. To connect that plate to that door, I drag a line from the pressure plate to the door. This becomes a visual indicator that that particular plate opens this particular door. If I have a hundred of these in a scene, the scene becomes cluttered with arrows pointing here, there, and everywhere. But there's a button that hides/unhides these so that I don't have to see them unless I need to see them. If I am not working on that aspect of the game, I don't need to see these things. But when I am, I do. In a situation like this, the button to hide/unhide these things is pretty essential and is not UI clutter.

The genre buttons work like this. They attempt to categorize specific visual things and give the end-user a means of hiding/unhiding them as they work. If I am creating or tweaking a puzzle, then I need to see the visual things that MAX provides me to do that. If I am not working on a puzzle, I don't need to see that. I can very conveniently hide the visuals for Puzzle by clicking a very convenient icon just for that. And when I need to create a new puzzle or decide to revise on, a simple click gives me access again.

The genre icons are tools. Nothing more. They provide access to specific tools, just like the various terrain tools do. You click them to access them in the very same manner. It's not UI clutter. It's not treating MAX like a game. It's simply giving the end-user access to tools to help them create the kind of games they like.
Intel i9-10900K 5.10GHz, 64 GB RAM, Nvidia GTX 1080 ti 11GB, Windows 10 64-bit, dual monitor display
Monkey Frog
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Maybe choosing game style must be on the settings window"

Except the genre buttons are not really for selecting a game style (though they can be used that way). They are for accessing tools to create things in your game according to specific genres. If, for your game, you need to create some shooter elements, then you click the Shooter icon to access those elements. Later, if you want to add an RPG quest to your game, then you can click the RPG icon to access those tools, just like clicking on a terrain icon gives you access to those specific terrain tools. It's not about click one of them and this is your game forever and ever. It's about accessing tools to help create specific things in your game.
Avenging Eagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2021 13:51
I agree with Argent_Arts, I assume the genre buttons FILTER functionalities and visual information. If I have a switch, in shooter mode it might explode a barrel, in puzzle mode it might open a door, and in RPG mode it might activate a trap. Granted, you could just have all three of these functions selectable in the same drop-down, but the thinking is that these buttons make it cleaner. There's a danger it'll be a mess though; who gets to decide what logic fits into what genre? It might not be immediately obvious to someone designing an RPG that they need to select logic in "shooter mode" to get their switch to destroy a barrel.

Radical idea: why don't we work on the functionality first before worrying about how to present it to the user?

Radical idea #2: Instead of genre buttons, just have layers for visual logic. Let me put all my doors and switches on layer 1, enemies on layer 2 etc. I click layer 1, and only the visual indicators for doors and switches come up.

AE
DVader
Years of Service
User Offline
It could be that the modes filter scripts as well. At the moment in GG when you select a script from a list it is so long (for me) that most the scripts won't even show up. So if scripts were categorised using those buttons it may make choosing the right script faster. Yes, you can browse for a script no problem, but in the importer, you have to select from a list and I tend to find most scripts I want to choose just don't get listed and so have tend to change the script in game, or manually alter the fpe.

I seem to remember those buttons have been there for awhile, so maybe they still have not been updated in the UI updates? Could be there are plans for them that have not been implemented yet.

Oh, quick question for people using Max. Am I missing something with lights? I add a basic light and cannot change the colour or radius at all. Is this just not included yet or hidden away somewhere? At the minute there pretty useless for anything other than a glow effect.

Nice effect, but I may want a room that looks a bit cooler than the surface of the Sun
SPECS: Ryzen 1700 CPU. Nvidia 970GTX. 16 Gig Memory. Win 10.
granada
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2021 15:39
@ DVader click on the light ,then look on the right panel . Under mode click on Edit Properties

Dave
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
GeForce RTXâ„¢ 2070 GAMING OC 8G
AMD FX (tm)-9590 Eight-core Processor
31.96 GB RAM
3840 x 2160 ,60 Hz
PM
Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: The Game
Posted: 5th Feb 2021 15:52 Edited at: 5th Feb 2021 15:53
Quote: "I think so too, the genre icons will expand a game genre workflow. imho.
For example, if I'm working on a space game most likely I don't need terrain, water, weather (rain/snow), so all those settings will be hidden for me because in this case, I would need most of the amen's funky math, then these settings. "

I think you're misunderstanding what this feature is for, it's not for choosing the type of game you want, it's to go with the new dynamic lua to filter the various style of components (ie the different types of built in scripts that will work with the nodes they're adding) while working in the editor. It won't hide your terrain or anything like that.
Primary Desktop:
i7 7700,k NV1070 8GB, 16GB 3200mhz memory, 1x 2TB Hybrid, Win10.

Secondary Desktop:
i5 4760k, NV960 2GB, 16GB 2333mhz memory, 1x 2TB Hybrid, Win10.

Primary Laptop:
i5, NV1050 4GB, 8GB memory, 1x 1TB HDD, Win10.

Secondary Laptop:
i3, Intel 4000 series graphics, 6GB memory, 1x 500gb HDD, Win8.1.

synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: " I add a basic light and cannot change the colour or radius at all."

As Granada States its all under Properties and there are more settings to play with than Classic
PM
m2design
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Not sure what is going on but... the auto updater just clicked in on my GameGuruMax and updated my version to 2021.02.05
I have been working with GameGuruMAX starting with the Tiny installer on Jan. 29th. but this morning in the middle of working on my latest trial map I got a message panel in the middle of my screen stating I had an update available and did I want my current version updated.

Needless to say I said "yes" . Low and behold the updater did it's thing... Worked as advertised. Really cool!

Windows 10 creator,64 bit| Intel i7-7700 @3.60GHZ Quad|CPU PASSMARK 10,794|Memory 16GB |NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1060|GPU PASSMARK 9,569
Monkey Frog
Years of Service
User Offline
The updater is hanging for me. It's been trying to download the same file for about 10 minutes now ...
3com
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2021 19:14
@ Argent_Arts
Do you run the standard installing?
I mean uninstalling the previews one, deleting the GGMax folder, renaming your GameGuruApps (at least I did so), stop your AntiVir, and so on.

Or maybe try to verify files option.

memory mark 2584.8

PM
3com
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2021 19:17
@ Belidos
So it just has to do with LUA using pre-made code blocks.
Well if so, then those code-blocks might help to know the un-documented LUA functions.

memory mark 2584.8

PM
Monkey Frog
Years of Service
User Offline
Nope. I had the previous version of MAX installed (last Friday's), which introduced the tiny installer. Today, I started MAX and it informed me of the new version, asked if I wanted to download it and so I okayed that. The downloader halted part way through and hung there. Eventually, I canceled it and restarted MAX. MAX runs, but it's not asking me to update now.
Monkey Frog
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "So it just has to do with LUA using pre-made code blocks."

Not according to my understanding. From what I believe Lee was indicating, there will be a VISUAL way to add genre related stuff into your scene. Therefore, the genre buttons go beyond LUA and include somethings that will be an actual part of MAX.
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2021 19:30 Edited at: 5th Feb 2021 19:33
Quote: "I canceled it and restarted MAX. MAX runs, but it's not asking me to update now."

Load Max and go to the " Help " Tab
Then click " Check for updates " and you can manually do it.
Also clicking the middle Panel you can select and install the older builds.
PM
AmenMoses
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2021 19:56
You probably had a windows 'do you want to allow this' type box hidden in the background waiting to be clicked on.
Been there, done that, got all the T-Shirts!
PM
Monkey Frog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2021 20:02 Edited at: 5th Feb 2021 20:02
Quote: "Load Max and go to the " Help " Tab
Then click " Check for updates " and you can manually do it."

Yep. When I go to Help>Check for Updates, the Auto Updater opens and says the version is up to date. So, even though the updater was hanging (when I initially installed the update) and showed that it was not complete, it actually did complete the update.

Quote: "You probably had a windows 'do you want to allow this' type box hidden in the background waiting to be clicked on."

Nope.
Lance
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2021 20:20
The updater is quick , it seemed to hang after it did the verify so I just closed the updater and ran Maxx . All is well here .

Lance
Lance

Joined 22nd Jul 2003

PM
3com
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2021 01:04

What's the version you have on the help>about tab?

Change skipupdatecheck=0 and type skipupdatecheck=1, in setup.ini file, and try again via help menu.

Can you verify your files?

memory mark 2584.8

PM
DVader
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks Granada. I would never have spotted it. The lighting question btw
I would say that is well hidden and not exactly obvious. We have 6 boxes above it, all for the same thing by the looks (changing it's position) taking up loads of space and I would say belong in properties as well really. So that may be something to improve with the UI.
SPECS: Ryzen 1700 CPU. Nvidia 970GTX. 16 Gig Memory. Win 10.
rsearle
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm in Australia. I left the new Game Guru installer running for about 6 hours yesterday, by which time it had downloaded about 4% of the file list. Tried again last night and again this morning, with the same results. This is the last straw for me. I've uninstalled the whole product and will not reinstall it unless/until a usable single-file package is offered.
PM
OldFlak
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Feb 2021 13:54
I begin Australia also,. The download and install took 30mins all up. May want to check your internet....

OldFlak....
System Specs
i7-9700K 3.60GHz. ASUS NVidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB. 32GB Themaltake ToughRam Z-ONE 3600.
Main Screen: HP 27" @1920x1080 - Screens 2\3: Acer 24" @ 1920 x 1080

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Insider
aka Reliquia
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-18 13:28:11
Your offset time is: 2024-05-18 13:28:11