Product Chat / V1.12 Released!

Author
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Feb 2016 15:55 Edited at: 1st Mar 2016 15:01
If you experience 'new V1.12' issues not previously found in the V1.11 release, post feedback here to allow others to confirm/reproduce. Here is the V1.12 change log:

Fixed lightmapper to match same texture models better (dummy limb issue)
Lightmapper can no longer duplicate polygons of first mesh in batching process
Fixed issue causing character entities to rotate to player when enter unfreeze range
Fixed issue with character entities not updating the 'angley' field
LOCK now added to grouped entity menu
Locking entities now prevents entity movement when editing terrain
Fixed 'musicplaytrackX.lua' scripts to use correct full 100 volume
Fixed GetTimer(e) so it reports zero immediately after using StartTimer(e)
Fixed issue of entities spawning 50 units above ground, now just 30 units above
NOTE: Make sure if your model has more than 60 bones, use CPUANIMS=1 and entity_basic.fx
Added SETLIMBINDEX, ROTATELIMBX, ROTATELIMBY and ROTATELIMBZ as LUA commands
Fixed transportinzone.lua to play sound as non 3D for louder replay
Added new ai_viewanimations.lua to allow quick view of all model animations
Changed the way dymamic lights calculate range to workaround NVIDIA 361 flicker bug
Updated several decal textures to improve quality and looping sequence
Fixed legacy behaviour whereby ISIMMOBILE FPE entities CAN lose health (but only to 1)
Added 'LUA Scripting Advice' to the HELP menu
The LUA command HIDEHUDS no longer hides the TAB TAB menus or metrics panel
Added TITLE, OPTIONS, INGAME, SAVE, LOAD, GFX and SFX option pages under LUA scripts
Added WIN, LOSE, NEXTLEVEL and more advanced loading page LUA script
Added 'resolutions.lua' and usd require to use common resolution finding code in LUA
Fixed issue of previous level cleanup deleting character creator heads for new level
Camera Y Offset now if more than twice the camera distance, camera collision disables
Removed SAVE and LOAD pages to bring forward the V1.12 release (above tweaks)
Fixed g_Inkey and g_Scancode which stopped working with the recent beta update
Really added new ai_viewanimations.lua to allow quick view of all model animations
Updated Abandonned building meshes from Death Valley DLC (minor geometry fixes)
Fixed issue of sinking characters, due to quick-physics boxes for unchanged terrain
Fixed issue with occlusion hiding entities at a distance greater than 12000
Fixed issue with how entity sizes are calculated for the occluder, now less flicker
Fixed issue of Inkey returning key press inside speech marks
Fixed issue with flickering occlusion caused by threshold not scaling with distance
Added new scriptbank\stories\HealthTypes scripts and sample level (shields!!)
Corrected mask texture of Archer in Fantasy DLC - shoe tint issue resolved
Added SCIFI PACK to More Media menu as prompted - good catch!
Added support for View Range in Fantasy Character/Creature script (both Core and DLC)
Prevented F11 menu from being blocked if HIDEHUD is in force
Prevented standalone executables from using any HUDs (TABTAB and F11 menus)
Standardised terrain brush size to be same size in both editor and F9 mode
Added support for g_MouseWheel in DeactivateMouse() mode (absolute not relative)
Corrected description in global.lua - GetImageWidth() is percentage not pixel
Both GetImageWidth() and GetImageHeight() now return as float values
Fixed issue of splash image being off center when set OS font > 100%
PC SPECS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit, Intel Core i7-5930K (PASSMARK:13645), NVIDIA Geforce GTX 980 GPU (PASSMARK:9762) , 32GB RAM

Pirate Myke
Forum Support
Years of Service
Recently Online
Posted: 24th Feb 2016 16:06
Very nice. I like it.
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz, 2400 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), 8gb RAM, Nvidia gtx660, Windows 7 Pro 64bit, Screen resolution 1680 x 1050.

TodaysKiller
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Feb 2016 19:51 Edited at: 24th Feb 2016 19:56
Hello, great update! just found a few issues though (unless these are intentional)

when equipping the weapons for the player, either they don't show up, or it just shows your hand and does an "attack" animation.

The Ranger (archer) doesn't shoot arrows, is this something I'm missing?

and the ranger's hood has a weird tint to it if you flash your flashlight on her.

Also, in the character creator I noticed we can't make a male version of the ranger. (unless I'm totally missing the head attachment and the body) as well as we can't equip the fantasy weapons in the character creator.

Other than those issues (if they're issues at all) this update is looking great!

-TodaysKiller
TodaysKiller
PM
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Feb 2016 21:06
I assume you are referring to the add-on Fantasy DLC update. I still have a few more tweaks to make to that DLC but wanted to get some feedback from those users who found the extra content. If my artist comes through, we should have HUD models for the weapons so the player can wield them, and the ranger is not designed to shoot arrows at the moment, just hit you over the head with the bow Also, there is no male version of the ranger, we only have the female variety just to balance out all the testosterone in the current selection.
PC SPECS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit, Intel Core i7-5930K (PASSMARK:13645), NVIDIA Geforce GTX 980 GPU (PASSMARK:9762) , 32GB RAM

MK83
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Feb 2016 21:22
Fantasy DLC update looks good. No screen flicker. cool update.
AMD Phenom x4 9850 2.58 Ghz , 6 gb ram, 2GB EVGA Geforce GTX 750, Win 10 x64

PM
bandolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi guys, so the knife that came with the fantasy pack doesn't seem to work properly. I get the soundeffect and it does damage but there is no animation. There is also some wierd animation if i pick up the knife or if i change to it as can be seen in the recording i did.

Other then that, keep up the good work! you guys are awsome!

Attachments

Login to view attachments
PM
Bisella
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Feb 2016 22:53
Hi....GG V1.12 Public Preview don't start on my pc
The software I use? ... Autocad, sketchup, Spazio3D, pconplanner, Kerkythea, wings3d, paint.net, torque3d, AxixGameFactory, PD particles.......maybe blender
PM
Pirate Myke
Forum Support
Years of Service
Recently Online
Posted: 24th Feb 2016 22:56
Hello Bisella,

Was there any error message or flickering or some behavior that my help us figure out why it did not start for you?
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz, 2400 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), 8gb RAM, Nvidia gtx660, Windows 7 Pro 64bit, Screen resolution 1680 x 1050.

Bisella
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Feb 2016 23:02 Edited at: 24th Feb 2016 23:04
Hi Myke

No error , no message, the program will not start , but in the panel management activities , the process is active and tripled,
and it is impossible to terminate processes

Forgive my english
The software I use? ... Autocad, sketchup, Spazio3D, pconplanner, Kerkythea, wings3d, paint.net, torque3d, AxixGameFactory, PD particles.......maybe blender

Attachments

PM
Sanguis
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Feb 2016 23:15
In Charactor Creator i saw, that the last body in the list (the skeleton with some cothes) is changing the upper Clothes color when changing the lower clothes taint.

But it's great to give the skeleton head a beard
Alienware 17R3 Laptop - Win10 - 16GB Ram - NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 980M - Intel® Core™ i7-6820HK
lordjulian
Years of Service
User Offline
The enemies seem more stupid than before, often turning their back on the player and just standing there.

Also encountered a collision problem where I could not enter a 3-sided set of walls without crouching although an enemy was in there shooting at me.

I was hoping this 'preview' build was for testing save&load but it seems not - can't find any such facility.
Julian
PM
Pirate Myke
Forum Support
Years of Service
Recently Online
Posted: 24th Feb 2016 23:26 Edited at: 24th Feb 2016 23:29
@Bisella:
You should be able to highlight each of those processes and probably right click end process. Except and then do the others.

Does it load multiples at each attempt to start?

@Sanguis: Yes these have been reported. Thanks.

@lordjulian: Save Load are still being worked on and will be added when Lee can save the actual game state and then have it reload with no errors. He is working on that also. A lot of other fixes, look at the change log and see what else has been fixed or added. Or in the first post in this thread.

lordjulian
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks, Myke. BTW, is it just my imagination or is character AI worse? I know it's always been merely a placeholder but still...?
Julian
PM
Pirate Myke
Forum Support
Years of Service
Recently Online
Posted: 24th Feb 2016 23:51
Seems more fluid to me for the scripts that have been redone. There are new AI_scripts in the scriptbank under fantasy folder if you have that DLC, But there is still work to be done on the AI system.

synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
I know its old hat ...old news .... but since your new download have you verified ?
The only person ever to get all his work done by "Friday" was Robinson Crusoe..
PM
Bored of the Rings
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2016 06:44 Edited at: 25th Feb 2016 07:40
only 1 cosmetic type issue that I found (unless it's already been mentioned), is that heads are not green e.g. fantasy pack when bringing entity onto the editor.
Professional Programmer: Languages- SAS (Statistical Analysis Software) , C++, SQL, PL-SQL, JavaScript, HTML, Darkbasic Pro (still love this language), Purebasic, others
Hardware: Dell Precision 490; AMD Radeon HD 7570; LG TFT monitor (widescreen). Wanting a new PC at some point.
Interests: Drumming, Saxophone, Art, Theatre, Music.

Attachments

Bisella
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2016 07:35
@ Pirate Myke
I tried in every way possible . There is no possibility to terminate processes
PM
Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: The Game
Posted: 25th Feb 2016 07:40
Quote: "only 1 cosmetic type issue that I found (unless it's already been mentioned), is that heads are not green e.g. fantasy pack when brining entity onto the editor."

Lee spoke about this in his twitch when he introduced the new characters. This is normal behaviour for them because they're slightly different to normal characters. These new models have multiple parts so they can be used in the character creator, that's why the head doesn't highlight.
i7, NV960 4GB, 16GB memory, 2x 4TB Hybrid, Win10.
i5 , AMD 6770 1GB, 8GB memory, 512GB Generic SATAIII + 2TB Seagate Baracuda SATAIII, Win7.
i3, Radeon integrated graphics, 4GB memory, 512gB Generic SATAII, Win8.1.
Q6600, Intel integrated graphics, 2GB memory, 180GB Generic SATAII, WinXP.
Fendrik
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2016 09:55 Edited at: 25th Feb 2016 09:56
Quote: "I tried in every way possible . There is no possibility to terminate processes"

@Bisella: Sure there is ... just turn off the PC

But seriously, if you reboot the PC and check the task manager, do you still see any of thoses tasks ? (I imagine you shouldn't).

Then start GG ONCE ... and check the Task Manager again ... do you see ONE instance of GG in the task list ?

Are you starting GG as an admin or as a regular user ?

Cheers,
Fendrik
PM
lordjulian
Years of Service
User Offline
Have verified.
Julian
PM
Pirate Myke
Forum Support
Years of Service
Recently Online
Posted: 25th Feb 2016 13:26
@Bisella: Any happiness with this yet for you? Might have to email Lee on this one and see what could be the issue.

Cuhtbert
Years of Service
User Offline
The fantasy Knight appears to have no animations. All he does is slide around. No movement animations and no attack ones either, although he attacks me fine! I have verified the files and all is correct at least as far as steam is concerned. Everything else seems fine, although it is all running about 15% slower for me than the previous build.
PM
Super Clark
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2016 15:33 Edited at: 25th Feb 2016 15:34
Noticed that if you use doors or gates when you first walk up to them you are blocked
as is should be, but after you press ENTER to open door or gate you can walk through
the doors or gates as if they are not there. Even after you Press enter to close you
can still walk strait through them.
PM
m2design
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "All my torch and candle flames have fallen to the floor and have been stretched."

I have experienced the same issue.
Windows 10,64 bit|AMD FX-6200 Six-core-3.80 Ghz |CPU PASSMARK 6,142 |Memory 10GB |NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 660 SC |GPU PASSMARK 4,114
Pirate Myke
Forum Support
Years of Service
Recently Online
Posted: 25th Feb 2016 17:53
Thank you for your reports.

Lance
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2016 20:16
The doors and gates on my end work as they should .. I tried the double door and the combat door besides one I made . I tried press 'E' to open/close and tried Auto Door ...
PM
Defy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2016 22:15 Edited at: 25th Feb 2016 22:23
Can I ask, are people just experiencing problems and glitches associated with adding dlc content?
Has anyone got feedback on the fixes etc? I watched Lee's twitch video and the AI seem to be doing less than classic, is this the engine or the model?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FE9XGexoVU - @30:40 the delay with the AI? is this a new script in progress/dev? and not final product?
Thank you.

*Changed the way dymamic lights calculate range to workaround NVIDIA 361 flicker bug - grats
Define R4, i7, 8g, R7 360
PM
Len the man
Years of Service
User Offline
I downloaded the update yesterday, but today when I started working with GG, the buttons got moved all around (see the top of my picture).

GG seemed to cause my PC to freeze for several seconds, but when I restarted it, everything seemed to go back to normal with the buttons in a straight row at the top. However, when I went to add an entity, when I got back to the main editor screen, the buttons were moved all over the place again (just as the picture shows).

Attachments

PM
wizard of id
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: CSGO
Posted: 26th Feb 2016 08:48
Found an odd bug

Adding a wizard for 3rd person changing the animation speed of a door for example, also changes the animation speed of the wizard and vice versa, in the entity properties menu.

Win7 pro, Intel 2500K @3.7ghz 660GTX 8gig ram 16tb HDD
Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: The Game
Posted: 26th Feb 2016 08:58
Quote: "I downloaded the update yesterday, but today when I started working with GG, the buttons got moved all around (see the top of my picture).
GG seemed to cause my PC to freeze for several seconds, but when I restarted it, everything seemed to go back to normal with the buttons in a straight row at the top. However, when I went to add an entity, when I got back to the main editor screen, the buttons were moved all over the place again (just as the picture shows)."

This is an old bug. I found (for me) it was caused by an entity that was missing its FPE or the FPE was named wrong, this was confusing the editor and whenever I tried to use any of the entities in that specific folder it would do this. Try going through your entities and making sure all of them have an associated FPE.

The easiest way to tell is to go through them in the editor, click add entity, then open one of the folders and look at the images, if yours is the same issue somewhere in one of the folders you will find that a chunk of them are the wrong picture for the object.

Once you know which folder it's in you can go manually to the folder and find which one is either missing an FPE or mislabelled, either delete the extra files or create your own FPE.
i7, NV960 4GB, 16GB memory, 2x 4TB Hybrid, Win10.
i5 , AMD 6770 1GB, 8GB memory, 512GB Generic SATAIII + 2TB Seagate Baracuda SATAIII, Win7.
i3, Radeon integrated graphics, 4GB memory, 512gB Generic SATAII, Win8.1.
Q6600, Intel integrated graphics, 2GB memory, 180GB Generic SATAII, WinXP.
TazMan
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Feb 2016 11:21
I have found a strange glitch, when you run GameGuru the splash screen comes up but I noticed that it was allowing us to load a level so I tried. When the splash screen had finished it tried to load the level and then instantly loaded a new flat level instead.

All in all though I have found this new version a lot better than the last, it seems faster too. Others may not notice but when you are working on a laptop any increase in speed is noticed.

Keep up the great work guys, I can't wait to see what you do next.
HP Pavilion Laptop, AMD A8-4555M APU with Radeon(tm) Graphics HD Graphics 1.6GHz, 8GB Memory, 64 Bit Operating System (Windows 10), 1 TB Hard Drive.

I've got something to say - It's better to burn out than fade away.
Tarkus1971
Audio Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Feb 2016 14:01
im getting a crash on only 1 of my levels in this version, no error message, just get to "PHYSICS" part when loading test game, after the 1st crash if i then run test game again it sometimes will crash, but after 3 attempts it works fine, i have checked the map for stray entities causing problems, maybe someone could check out the map, it might not be GG bug at all????

How do i check under the landscape for stray objects, i know there is a way but i have forgotton, old age i guess.
Aftershock Quad Core AMD FM2+ 3.5 GHz 8GB Motherboard and Processor, A7700k apu, AMD HD7870 gfx card.
King Korg Synth, Alesis SR18 Drum Machine, Akai MPX8 sample player, Roland Fantom XA Synth, Axus Digital AXK2 Digital Drum Kit.
Tarkus1971
Audio Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Feb 2016 14:11
Will there be any improvements in the shadowing speed, realtime, as my levels are very detailed, if i even set shadows to 1, my framerate drops hugely, from over 60fps to 15fps in some cases.

Quick question or questions below for Lee or Ravey.

A solution would be to maybe have a "flashlight shadows" in the tab tab menus, which would switch out blanket realtime shadows and only render shadows caused by the flashlight beam, intensity of flashlight, colour, and beam width too coukd be added as option, in tab tab and of course lua. I dont know if that would improve performance, but it would make the visuals look awesome.
Aftershock Quad Core AMD FM2+ 3.5 GHz 8GB Motherboard and Processor, A7700k apu, AMD HD7870 gfx card.
King Korg Synth, Alesis SR18 Drum Machine, Akai MPX8 sample player, Roland Fantom XA Synth, Axus Digital AXK2 Digital Drum Kit.
Pirate Myke
Forum Support
Years of Service
Recently Online
Posted: 26th Feb 2016 14:12
You can do a marquee selection across the terrain and if some thing is there, it should highlight a wire frame box or the widget if it is a single object.

You can email me the level map and I can check it out for you.

Tarkus1971
Audio Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Feb 2016 14:14
cool thx myke will dropbox when im home later, keeping up to date with things here while on lunch at work
Len the man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2016 18:44 Edited at: 27th Feb 2016 18:44
I can no longer reproduce the same problem I had the other day with the main editor buttons being moved all over the place. I repeated it 2 or 3 times until I restarted my PC, but after that it seemed to have been resolved.

I'm unsure if it was due to loading entities with a missing FPE files since there weren't any entities loaded at all. You can see in the picture that there aren't any entities loaded. I looked in the entity section at some character creator files in the "user" folder, but then clicked cancel in order to go back to the main editor screen.

Anyway... the whole situation seems to have become mute anyway since the problem seems to have been resolved on its own by a restart of my PC.

You all have my compliments for these great updates... Thanks and keep up the great work.

Attachments

PM
Pirate Myke
Forum Support
Years of Service
Recently Online
Posted: 27th Feb 2016 19:06
Glad it is working for you now. Thanks for the kind words.

3com
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2016 22:14
Issue when minimized for a long time (1 hour)

3com
Laptop: Lenovo - Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 1005M @ 1.90GHz

OS: Windows 10 (64) - Ram: 4 gb - Hd: 283 gb - Video card: Intel(R) HD Graphics

PM
balrogbob
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2016 09:13
Interesting bug for 1.12... no Hud. The hud is missing from the standalone built game... odd. I don't care for the default hud, so I care not, but it is odd... Gives me a reason to code heath and ammo into my menu system.
Power is that which you possess, and are willing to use without fear of reprisal. - me. (sounds like a real quote tho)
Anubis
Years of Service
User Offline
Location: 010011100110010101110100011010000110010101110010011011000110
Posted: 28th Feb 2016 16:18
@balrogbob

For version 1.12 there were some fixes regarding HIDEHUD..
Before version 1.12 you could use a Custom Hud and use HIDEHUD to make the Stock Hud disappear, except.. that didnt work well.
With HIDEHUD you had your own Custom HUD, but F-keys and TABTAB didnt'work.
This is Fixed in Version 1.12... HIDEHUD now means No Stock hud and working TABTAB and F-keys.
And i notice you use a Custom Hud, which most probably uses HIDEHUD somewhere.

But, this also means the SCOPE hud from weapons isn't showing anymore.. but this is known by Lee and will be fixed for version 1.13
-+- There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't -+-
[Chipset:X58 CPU:i7.950.64 GPU:HD7950 RAM:12GB DDR3 WIN:7.x64 PRO]
PM
balrogbob
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2016 18:30
That explains a bit, but I don't think HIDEHUD is the issue. I have tested with a blank level too, still no hud. hud shows up fine running the level in the editor, its only when built as a standalone that it disappears.
Power is that which you possess, and are willing to use without fear of reprisal. - me. (sounds like a real quote tho)
Anubis
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Feb 2016 10:16
@balrogbob,

If you have the same problem with Standalone - Empty Map... i don't know.
Do you some extra's running concerning GG? Like Nomads ReShader?

What does your Standalone Setup.ini look like?
-+- There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't -+-
PM
Fendrik
Years of Service
User Offline
Has anyone else seen sporadic issues with framerates ?

I have a small map with a couple of entities (approx. 210.000 polys, 50 draw calls)... usually, I get good framerates (I'm using an 8-core AMD, 16 GB RAM, GTI980, Windows 10), but yesterday, the same map showed 17 FPS.

I restarted GG and I was back up to 60-80 FPS.

At this point, I can not reproduce this, so I just wanted to inquire if anyone else has seen something similar with 1.12.

Cheers,
Fendrik
PM
science boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Feb 2016 18:13
you going to throw in the elf archer bond was working on?

think you should.

then get him to work on the viral pack just a thought

do a mega horror dlc

but as i have noticed all bonds monsters are no longer in free content and no longer downloadable. i take it we are in for some dlc love
an unquenchable thirst for knowledge of game creation!!!
balrogbob
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Feb 2016 21:22 Edited at: 29th Feb 2016 21:26
@Anubis
Here is my setup.ini, and no addons used.

Also, My Demo, I wonder if the hud thing is just my comp? http://balrogstudios.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/TMAA.zip

[GAMERUN]
vsync=0
superflatterrain=0
riftmode=0
smoothcamerakeys=0
occlusionmode=1
occlusionsize=0
hidelowfpswarning=0
hardwareinfomode=1
fullscreen=0
width=42
height=42
depth=42
aspectratio=1
dividetexturesize=1
producelogfiles=1
invmouse=0
disablerightmousehold=0
profileinstandalone=0
disabledynamicres=0

[CUSTOMIZATIONS]
switchtoalt=47
melee key=56
zoomholdbreath=16
keyUP=17
keyDOWN=31
keyLEFT=30
keyRIGHT=32
keyJUMP=57
keyCROUCH=46
keyENTER=28
keyRELOAD=19
keyPEEKLEFT=16
keyPEEKRIGHT=18
keyRUN=42
Anubis
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Feb 2016 23:09
@balrogbob.

You can try and change these settings in setup.ini

to

Or copy settings from setup.ini in the main GG directory.

Don't know if this really helps.
You can give it a try, the 42 values are incorrect anyhow.
May have to do with resolution.
I'm running 1920x1080. And have no problems with the 42 values, although they are wrong.
PM
bonesy23438
Years of Service
User Offline
i have downloaded public preview and found that my ai acts stupid and runs away or just stands there and doesnt shoot ive reverted back to last update and the ai works properly
PM
Honkeyboy
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Mar 2016 16:55 Edited at: 1st Mar 2016 17:05
I'm having the same issue no health or ammo hud ive tried pretty much everything and no joy and again I don't think hidehud is the problem. I have so far re edited, rebuilt =no health or ammo
reinstalled GG and re edited, rebuilt =no health or ammo
copied the editor files across = same as above
put my head down the loo and flushed x10 = same result
the health and ammo show perfectly fine in the editor and in test mode just not in the built game
I did also try smallg's suggestion of using go_outside...same result :/
lordjulian
Years of Service
User Offline
I've been having a similar issue to bonesy - the enemies tend to just stand there aiming at nothing and sometimes even turn their backs.
Julian
PM
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "I've been having a similar issue to bonesy - the enemies tend to just stand there aiming at nothing and sometimes even turn their backs."

Tried a few times and not seeing this myself ?
Any enemies in particular
The only person ever to get all his work done by "Friday" was Robinson Crusoe..
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 14:49:24
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 14:49:24