hi guys this as been a while, i been very busy of late but i managed to put in a new town kit, tbh the amount of times i created towns i am getting an expert. in a week i will of finished my town and will be doing some extras for someone else. but even though this is to one person. i will be releasing on here some of my old stock. a dungeon kit a town set and maybe some more. however. as before i released a small mini pack that had been given yet the uv texture set was blank with words like roof or floor on them.
yes i will strip away the textures why?
1. to help game guru not look the same as much. it helps not to see the same untouched model over and over again.
2. helps to make your buildings more yours
3. to get creative and maybe learn a trick or too.
4. and to feel a feeling i get when it works
5. if you have trouble getting the normal map i can blast one of for you. or help you achieve it.
all you need is paint.net and a website with textures, or your own textures. and this is a good practice to do and helps you create if you cant model and your input counts. if i gave a basic texture you would find most will use that. and so i would see the same building over and over again so i have to help guys, if you want it of course.
i will be giving it away on here for now. see how it goes
that way it only gets lost when my thread does.
anyway watch out for goblin dungeon and enterable house town set and some other animated goodies.
an unquenchable thirst for knowledge of game creation!!!