Product Chat / V1.131 RELEASED

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jun 2016 19:46
i have had gg crash on me x 3 in the last few days using beta, it stops during terrain editing either painting grass or sculpting in editor. lost a lot of work today from it a good hours worth. it shuts down, although this time it loaded from a previous build. people beware. for now save every 30 mins.
an unquenchable thirst for knowledge of game creation!!!
Tarkus1971
Audio Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jun 2016 19:51
I think mine has updated now I have a launch button now
Aftershock Quad Core AMD FM2+ 3.5 GHz 8GB Motherboard and Processor, A7700k apu, AMD HD7870 gfx card.
King Korg Synth, Alesis SR18 Drum Machine, Akai MPX8 sample player, Roland Fantom XA Synth, Axus Digital AXK2 Digital Drum Kit, Novation Ultranova Synth, Waldorf Blofeld Synth.
Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: The Game
Posted: 7th Jun 2016 20:08 Edited at: 9th Jun 2016 11:00
Steam have been having problems all day, their OpenID servers and authentication servers kept randomly crashing.

There's two things you can do to help.

1. Trick the download server into giving you a boost by adding more games to your download queue, yes I know it sounds odd but apparently the more you have queued the more your client pings the server and the faster the download.

2. (this one worked for me) Go to settings -> downloads and change your download region, to which one might be a bit of trial and error, but for me changing my server to the US-Boston server went from 41kb/s via the UK server to 4mb/s on the Boston server.

i5, NV960 2GB, 16GB memory, 2x 2TB Hybrid, Win10.
i3 , Intel integrated graphics, 6GB memory, 512GB Generic SATAIII Win8.1.
Intel Celeron (duel Core), Radeon integrated graphics, 4GB memory, 180gB Generic SATAII, WinVista.
Q6600, Intel integrated graphics, 8GB memory, 512GB Generic SATAII, Win7.
Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jun 2016 20:27 Edited at: 9th Jun 2016 11:00
@Lee - Whatever you did man, you did done gooood! With this update my FPS has doubled with SAO on, and if I turn SAO off it triples my FPS.

Intel Celeron (duel Core), Radeon integrated graphics, 4GB memory, 180gB Generic SATAII, WinVista.
cybernescence
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Cogwheel Chronicles
Posted: 7th Jun 2016 21:32
Quote: "changing my server to the US-Boston server went from 41kb/s via the UK server to 4mb/s on the Boston server"
. Thanks - that worked for me a treat

Still get the same huge FPS drop when bloom slider not 0 (drops by two thirds from 240 to 80 on blank map), moving SAO slider to zero makes no difference.
Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jun 2016 21:34
Hmn, that's odd, the update fixed my FPS completely.

i7, NV960 4GB, 16GB memory, 2x 4TB Hybrid, Win10.
i5 , AMD 6770 1GB, 8GB memory, 512GB Generic SATAIII + 2TB Seagate Baracuda SATAIII, Win7.
i3, Radeon integrated graphics, 4GB memory, 512gB Generic SATAII, Win8.1.
Q6600, Intel integrated graphics, 2GB memory, 180GB Generic SATAII, WinXP.
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jun 2016 00:48
@cybernescence : The issue of 'moving SAO slider to zero makes no difference' is a little perplexing as the SAO and non-SAO are now two completely different shaders, and one of them is much faster than the other. Can you take a screenshot of the opening dialog to confirm you are running V1.131 (no B8) and then an empty level shot with SAO set to 50 and SAO set to 0. Don't take the FPS shot while the TAB TAB sliders are showing as this is always slower than the game. After setting the SAO press TAB TAB so only the FPS Metrics panel shows and take the shot. I can then see what you are seeing as though it was on my PC, thanks.
PC SPECS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit, Intel Core i7-5930K (PASSMARK:13645), NVIDIA Geforce GTX 980 GPU (PASSMARK:9762) , 32GB RAM

synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jun 2016 01:56 Edited at: 8th Jun 2016 11:31
I have uploaded a Die Glocke preview demo on Google Drive... I get around 120 fps ...
If anyone wants to try it out it will be interesting to see what others get ....

Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-owQ_uSUMNMbFY0UGEzc0drWXM/view?usp=sharing

And Dropbox
https://www.dropbox.com/s/godjko7uoyvypeg/DIE%20GLOCKE%20DEMO.rar?dl=0
The only person ever to get all his work done by "Friday" was Robinson Crusoe..

Attachments

Login to view attachments
PM
PartTimeCoder
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: " I will be adding a 'non-SAO' post process path for V1.14 so you can rejoin the world of faster frame rates then. Sound good?"

sounds good to me, SAO seems to be a 'no go' for my system, anyone got any advice on overclocking a GT 730 with Afterburner, sure I should be getting more kick from my GPU?
PM
3com
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jun 2016 05:27 Edited at: 8th Jun 2016 05:28
I must admit something happens about fps in this last build.

SAO 0-0

SAO 50-50

Getting 11 fps in previous build without SAO (0,0), I know 18/20 is not the top, but for my crappy resources, it does.
Now is just matter of getting a superb pc, I'm closest if nothing happens, everytime something happens than change my priorities, like my fps.

3com
Laptop: Lenovo - Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 1005M @ 1.90GHz

OS: Windows 10 (64) - Ram: 4 gb - Hd: 283 gb - Video card: Intel(R) HD Graphics

PM
Isagabe
Years of Service
User Offline
I concur. Great job Lee and Team. With my rig: GTX960, 32GB ram, i7-5820 running @3.30GHz card I am getting steady 35-40 on a heavily populated map (realtime) - All shader settings on high, lightray length, quality and decay = 100 and SOA radius and intensity also 100. This is obviously not how the map is designed as it becomes a little over the top for my needs but anyway there has certainly been an improvement in performance with the update. Thanks.
Bored of the Rings
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jun 2016 08:22
@Synchromesh-downloading your demo now-thanks and will report what FPS I get.
Professional Programmer: Languages- SAS (Statistical Analysis Software) , C++, SQL, PL-SQL, JavaScript, HTML, Darkbasic Pro (still love this language), Purebasic, others
Hardware: Dell Precision 490; AMD Radeon HD 7570; LG TFT monitor (widescreen). Wanting a new PC at some point.
Interests: Drumming, Saxophone, Art, Theatre, Music.
Bored of the Rings
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jun 2016 08:29
@Synchromesh-I got errors when running the demo on Win10 32 bit.

Professional Programmer: Languages- SAS (Statistical Analysis Software) , C++, SQL, PL-SQL, JavaScript, HTML, Darkbasic Pro (still love this language), Purebasic, others
Hardware: Dell Precision 490; AMD Radeon HD 7570; LG TFT monitor (widescreen). Wanting a new PC at some point.

Attachments

synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jun 2016 11:40 Edited at: 8th Jun 2016 12:00
Quote: "@Synchromesh-I got errors when running the demo on Win10 32 bit."

@BOTR
Ok I have repacked as a normal Rar file ..... try again

I may upload another with the latest version from Lee which so far is reported as faster
PM
DVader
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jun 2016 13:04 Edited at: 8th Jun 2016 13:14
Quote: "advice on overclocking a GT 730"

Er... Get a new card? Lol, sorry but I worked in computer retail for many years and I could never understand why people bought 030 cards. Some customers would come in once every 6 months or so and keep buying a new card, but insist on having an 020, 030 or Radeon equivalent. I always thought and did mention that they would be better off waiting and getting a better card in the first place.I never go below the 060 when looking for upgrades myself, if I can't afford that then I wait The 020/30 cards are basically crippled versions of the bigger cards.

The 700 series was actually not bad, but still a 750 would be the absolute minimum for me.

As for overclocking, I have never found much use for it. I've done it many times with both CPU and graphics cards (My first PC was a P150 clocked to 180). You don't actually see much difference as a rule, especially these days. There can be exceptions with some cards but generally I just leave things as configured these days.

@ Lee. I have found SAO to be quite light overall, with not too much difference in speed with it high or low. Bloom however does seem to slow things a lot and of course having SAO on at the same time further still. It probably depends on the scene and object count of course, but from startup my Island map is running about 117 fps with bloom off and about 90 with bloom on. SAO makes little difference to fps without bloom on, but fps can drop down to 80-85 with both enabled on the same map.

@ Syncromesh. Tried your demo. Pretty nice. Runs about 70-80 fps or so overall. There are occasional stutters when enemy attack where it drops significantly, and on the stairs at the start (not much you can do about that though). It would be nice to see complex collision improved so stairs and such don't cause the fps to drop to the low 20's all of a sudden.

SPECS: Q6600 CPU. Nvidia 660GTX. 8 Gig Memory. Win 7.
PartTimeCoder
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Er... Get a new card?"

lol, point taken, that seems like sound advice, a new card it is then
PM
Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jun 2016 13:35 Edited at: 8th Jun 2016 13:40
Quote: "lol, point taken, that seems like sound advice, a new card it is then"

If you can afford it, it's probably the best way to go.

As Dvader explained, there are different grades of NVidia graphics cards, the numbers actually mean something individually, not as a whole number.

A lot f people seem to think that the whole number is how you tell how good it is, they think the higher the number the more powerful the card, and they're very wrong.

The first number is the series of the card, the higher the number, the later the series. The last two numbers are the rating of the card.

x10 is basically the lowest possible rating, it's only good for very light graphics usage, such as browsing the internet.
x20/x30 are minor step up form the x10 but still only really any good for browsing, office, desktop games and such
x50 is your middle ground card, it's good for all the above and very low end gaming
x60 is your low end gaming card, slightly better than the x50 and a little more optimized for gaming
x70 is your mid range gaming card
x80 is your high end gaming card

Most people think that for example a 730 will be a better card than a 680, this isn't quite the case, in features it may be a little better because it is a newer series, but in actual power a 680 beats the hell out of a 730 hands down, that's because the 730 architecture is designed for general pc use, where as the 680 architecture is designed for (at the time of release) high end gaming.

There are exceptions of course, when the gap between the series is large enough then it will go the other way obviously, and also when there is a sudden huge leap in tech between two consecutive series (for example when the cards started using DX11 instead of DX10 and so on) then there will be less of an overlap.

It's actually a lot more involved choosing a graphics card than many people think.

Here's a cpmparison chart for NVidia cards, not how anything below x50 isn't even listed? Also note how the 750 is half the performance of the 680.

i7, NV960 4GB, 16GB memory, 2x 4TB Hybrid, Win10.
i5 , AMD 6770 1GB, 8GB memory, 512GB Generic SATAIII + 2TB Seagate Baracuda SATAIII, Win7.
i3, Radeon integrated graphics, 4GB memory, 512gB Generic SATAII, Win8.1.
Q6600, Intel integrated graphics, 2GB memory, 180GB Generic SATAII, WinXP.

Attachments

25-WATTS
Years of Service
User Offline
@PartTimeCoder

Would like to add to what the guys above have said

If you are getting a new card then look at what you need and what you have, as you may need a new Power supply for some of the faster cards.

Your card has a 3D mark of about 900 and is a round 25 to 50 watts total power (64bit and 128bit).

I was in the same boat as you not long ago and went for the GTX750Ti (Maxwell chip) this has only a total power of 60 Watts and a 3D mark of about 3600 which is 4 x faster than a GT 730, and your old power supply would be up to the job.

A card like GTX780Ti has a 3Dmark of about 8900 But takes over 200 watts, has just over 2 x the 3D power of the GTX750Ti but takes almost 4 x the power. They say you need 600watt power suppy for a card like this.

GTX750Ti's are about £90 to £110

What ever card you get be sure it has at least 2GB of VRam

One last thing if your CPU is not up to the job these new cards won't run much faster than you old GT730 card, the CPU will just bottle neck your computer.

hope this helps a bit.
PM
Bored of the Rings
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jun 2016 18:36
I also find that Bloom decreased the FPS somewhat...
PartTimeCoder
Years of Service
User Offline
@Beliedos, Thanks for breaking that down for I am one of those people, give me an IDE or script editor and I know what I'm doing but when it comes to hardware I'm a little bit out of sync

@25-WATTS, I recently put a new 750watt PSU in my machine as I was having power fluctuations and it kept corrupting my hard drive so it should handle a high end card, my CPU is AMD A6-6400K 3.9GHz I think its dual core, yea I might just save and build a new PC lol

PM
cybernescence
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jun 2016 20:01 Edited at: 8th Jun 2016 20:22
@ Lee

Quote: "@cybernescence : The issue of 'moving SAO slider to zero makes no difference' is a little perplexing as the SAO and non-SAO are now two completely different shaders, and one of them is much faster than the other. Can you take a screenshot of the opening dialog to confirm you are running V1.131 (no B8) and then an empty level shot with SAO set to 50 and SAO set to 0. Don't take the FPS shot while the TAB TAB sliders are showing as this is always slower than the game. After setting the SAO press TAB TAB so only the FPS Metrics panel shows and take the shot. I can then see what you are seeing as though it was on my PC, thanks."

I am officially perplexed. Anyway, screenshots (I've re-verified too) - get a 4 FPS difference with SAO off today (didn't move yesterday kept at 80). W7, I5, GTX 750TI. Cheers.

EDIT: Could you tell me what shaders are invoked when please? Is it post-none.fx with bloom and sao off, with post-bloom.fx with bloom on and post-sao.fx with sao on? What happens when bloom and SAO both on? Don't know if it's relevant but post-bloom and post-sao are identical on my machine.

Attachments

MXS
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2016 00:15 Edited at: 9th Jun 2016 00:18
do not know you all keep going by the tab frame rates. your reals frame rates is by taping F11 twice. as we all know huds seems to drag down guru frames. I also use overcast skybox because it does not use scrolling sky. as you can see when I use F11 I get 200 more than using tab. also set all graphic effect to 0 like I have here. you will see the peek performance of where you stand.
more than what meets the eye.Welcome to SciFi Summer

Windows 7 home premium 64bit gtx770 sc acx 2gb gpu boost 2.0

Attachments

yennhikorea
Years of Service
User Offline
Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2016 10:45 Edited at: 9th Jun 2016 10:57
Quote: "@Beliedos, Thanks for breaking that down for I am one of those people, give me an IDE or script editor and I know what I'm doing but when it comes to hardware I'm a little bit out of sync"

No problem, happy to help.

I did voluntary forum support for a custom PC forum a few years back, and I was stunned how many people didn't know this, they wold complain that the graphics card they had was underperforming and it should be working better it being a spanking new model.

Then when they tell you what card they have it all becomes clear, then comes the hard part, explaining how graphics cards work and trying to politely tell them they messed up with their purchase and bought a crud card lol

That's why one of the first things anyone in IT will ask you when you have an issue is what the exact specs are, it's easy to think because it's new it's the best, and a lot of the time people have issues is because they have lower power components than they realised and their expectations are too high.

Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2016 10:52 Edited at: 9th Jun 2016 10:56
Quote: "I have uploaded a Die Glocke preview demo on Google Drive... I get around 120 fps ...
If anyone wants to try it out it will be interesting to see what others get ....

Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-owQ_uSUMNMbFY0UGEzc0drWXM/view?usp=sharing

And Dropbox
https://www.dropbox.com/s/godjko7uoyvypeg/DIE%20GLOCKE%20DEMO.rar?dl=0"

Only just noticed this, i'll download it tonight when I get home and let you know how it runs on my multiple machines.

LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jun 2016 17:28
@cybernescence : Can you send me the post-bloom.fx and post-sao.fx from your effectbank folder, thanks!
PC SPECS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit, Intel Core i7-5930K (PASSMARK:13645), NVIDIA Geforce GTX 980 GPU (PASSMARK:9762) , 32GB RAM

Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jun 2016 17:31 Edited at: 10th Jun 2016 17:32
Quote: "do not know you all keep going by the tab frame rates. your reals frame rates is by taping F11 twice. as we all know huds seems to drag down guru frames. I also use overcast skybox because it does not use scrolling sky. as you can see when I use F11 I get 200 more than using tab. also set all graphic effect to 0 like I have here. you will see the peek performance of where you stand"

Good info, I did not know about that, thanks MXS

Bored of the Rings
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jun 2016 17:53
Did not know about the F11 tapping twice, but I do set all the effects to 0 a majority of the time. Also camera distance to about 10 and terrain size to 0. Also, I turn bloom down to 0 as I never use it.
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jun 2016 18:39
@cybernescence : Thanks for the files, I have uploaded a new build of the PublicPreview. Check it out and let me know if you see a speed-up with SAO set to zero in a blank level, thanks!

synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jun 2016 18:51 Edited at: 10th Jun 2016 18:52
Ok big difference for me here ......
I can have bloom and other features on and when I turn SAO to zero it seems to turn off totally still leaving the other options as I want them..
Big difference increase in fps when I do this ....

Note ... use F11 for accurate fps ..... make your adjustments then F11 again for new fps speed
PM
Bored of the Rings
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jun 2016 19:02
yep massive difference for me jump from 38 to 92 FPS on an almost blank map and all postprocess settings set to 0
Lance
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jun 2016 21:55
Much better for me too . Excellent update V1.131 ...........
Lance

Joined 22nd Jul 2003

PM
cybernescence
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jun 2016 23:00
@ Lee - thanks that is much better, SAO is full off now when required.

Is DOF supposed to work without SAO slider on? It looks like it should from the shader organisation, but when I have bloom on & SAO off, the DOF sliders don't affect the post processing/rendered image.

Cheers.
Honkeyboy
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jun 2016 23:28
Looks like my pc has finally settled into this update and some really hard work by you guys Thanks Lee and the team some nice well needed bits in this one
Intel i5 4950 3.3ghz
8gb Ram
Intel HD 4600
3com
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jun 2016 00:42
Honestly, I do not know how to interpret the results.
In previews build getting 18/20 fps with SAO 50-50 as you can see in my pics above; now getting 12 fps with SAO 50-50, as you can see in pic below, wih all post-effect at 0.

Last build blank map

Last build plus temple - 12000 polys - uvwrraping texture

Last build plus F11

and as funny note, please notice scifi crate in pic below, and in the next pic; I can see exterior plus crate thru a sphere.

Last build crate

Last build nice effect

Maybe these shots can be useful data for debug purpose.

Just 4 clarify, I know sphere effect has nothing to do with the build, just as curiosity.

3com

PM
OldFlak
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jun 2016 12:27 Edited at: 11th Jun 2016 12:34
@ LeeBamber - Great work Lee.

But for me PageUp\PageDown entity editing is broken in this release. Was working fine in the beta release but has all but stopped in the lates release.

Anyone else seing this?

As for FPS - all pretty good for me - around 300 fps on my current test level - but if I turn bloom on anywhere between 1-100 fps drops to 60 - 70. So although the effects are really cool the fps hit is way to big I think

Reliquia....
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4160 @ 3,60GHz. 8GB Ram. NVidia GeForce GTX 750. Acer 24" Monitors x 2 @ 1920 x 1080. Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.
PM
cybernescence
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jun 2016 12:56
For clarity next time around on this (GTX 750TI)

(a) If bloom slider is off (at 0) - all post processing is off (fastest, most FPS). No post effects.
(b) If bloom slider is on (>0) & SAO Intensity slider is off (at 0), (medium, moderate FPS hit). Some post effects (not SAO).
(c) If bloom slider is on (>0) & SAO Intensity slider is on (>0) (slowest, heavier FPS hit). All post effects (including SAO).

For me on an empty scene (with all other setting defaulting to version 131 on start) this translates to FPS of (by pressing F11 twice rather than looking at the FPS metrics panel with all the sliders on which impacts the reading):

(a) 250
(b) 115
(c) 85

@ reliquia - PageUp\PageDown entity editing movement is working OK for me.

25-WATTS
Years of Service
User Offline
@reliquia

PageUp\PageDown entity editing movement is working for me.
But I have found Num Lock with stop it.
Maybe your problem also.

PM
Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jun 2016 16:32
Page up/down has never worked for me, no idea why.

3com
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jun 2016 18:13
Keys in editor always working radomly for me, sometimes yes and sometimes does not.

3com

PM
Kalle801
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jun 2016 22:02 Edited at: 12th Jun 2016 14:31
Finally i can see my Flashlight on trees and Zombies!!!

Before the update it didnt worked for me.

PS: FPS is much much better now. i can use Settings on highest and still have 120 fps in the hardest (FPS tracking) Zone.

Edit: On Standalone the flashlight ignores the trees and Zombies again and "save" gives a Lua-error.
But the good thing is: The FPS seems to be doubled in the Standalone.exe
OldFlak
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jun 2016 01:55 Edited at: 12th Jun 2016 01:56
Hi all,
regarding PageUp\PageDown issue:

Quote: "But I have found Num Lock with stop it. "

I did try that but made no difference.

Quote: "Keys in editor always working radomly for me, sometimes yes and sometimes does not."

Could be the issue, because this morning fired up Guru and PageUp/PageDown is working now!

Quote: "Page up/down has never worked for me, no idea why."

Yeah that would be a pain, the model set I am working on requires this functionality.

Perhaps Lee should investigate...

Reliquia....
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4160 @ 3,60GHz. 8GB Ram. NVidia GeForce GTX 750. Acer 24" Monitors x 2 @ 1920 x 1080. Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.
PM
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Edit #2 I haven't found it, all I found was 1.13 public release frozen, where is 1.131 ?"

Just select " None - opt out of all Beta's "

It will then automatically install the retail release of 1.131
PM
Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jun 2016 21:08
I have an issue. I can't switch it off of public beta. When I try to change it the words in the drop down box are highlighted blue and the drop down arrow doesn't do anything.

Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jun 2016 21:39
Quote: "
It did that to me, it was because I already had GG running."

Yeah I just worked that out myself, was panicking for a moment lol

lordjulian
Years of Service
User Offline
I seem to have lost the b8 public preview. How can I retrieve it?
Julian
PM
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "I seem to have lost the b8 public preview. How can I retrieve it?"

Is it not in your steam selection menu ?
PM
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2016 18:34
It has now been replaced with the public release V1.131

Nomad Soul
GameGuru Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2016 00:13
A fantastic release Lee, congratulations.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 23:06:55
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 23:06:55