Third Party Tools / Run your GG level on mobile / mac / linux.

Author
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2018 19:32 Edited at: 12th Jan 2018 06:59
@Preben- deleted folders and copied over ggmedia as indicated above. I tested out the example settings as set out in the main.agc file (broadcast mode):

//Some sample settings for mobiles.
if 1=1 // sample - Low end, mobile settings. ----> black textures - no warnings/errors?

if 1=1 //Mobile PBR demo wip. ----> color textures: warning message: Pixel shader failed to compile: 0:3: P0003: Extension 'GL_EXT_shader_texture_lod' not supported 0:292: L0002: No matching function for call to 'texture2DLodEXT'

if 1=1 // sample - mid end mobile settings. ----> black textures - no warnings/errors?

if 1=1 // sample setup for HTML5 , webgl. ----> grey textures - no warnings/errors?

I'll carry on testing for a bit longer and see if it's me not doing something correctly.

[update: all ok now, was down to me .... see below]

settings:

I set the lightmapping on and copied over the ggmedia folder again. This was using "mobile/". Will try "desktop/"
Professional Programmer: Languages- SAS (Statistical Analysis Software) , C++, C#, VB, SQL, PL-SQL, JavaScript, HTML, Three.js, Darkbasic Pro (still love this language), Purebasic, others
Hardware: Dell Precision 490; AMD Radeon HD 7570; 12GB.
FPSC to GameGuru Tools: AutoWelder/SegAutoWelder, Entity+Weapon Welder, FPEtoBAT
Bored of the Rings
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2018 19:54 Edited at: 11th Jan 2018 20:27
just want to confirm as the last post is a bit messy. Now runs without error for both "desktop/" and "mobile/". textures come out correctly. Usedecals = 1 and realtimeshadows are on and lightmapping turned on also. Awesome, thanks very much Preben...top man

[update-with PBR switched on, I get the message "color textures: warning message: Pixel shader failed to compile: 0:3: P0003: Extension 'GL_EXT_shader_texture_lod' not supported 0:292: L0002: No matching function for call to 'texture2DLodEXT'"]

[update2-ok I didn't see the global AndroidNOLODSupport = 1 option till now. Setting to 1 I can now use usePBR=1 without getting the error/warning message above which makes me happy. Also the C64 retro shader works well.....thanks again Preben ]
Professional Programmer: Languages- SAS (Statistical Analysis Software) , C++, C#, VB, SQL, PL-SQL, JavaScript, HTML, Three.js, Darkbasic Pro (still love this language), Purebasic, others
FPSC to GameGuru Tools: AutoWelder/SegAutoWelder, Entity+Weapon Welder, FPEtoBAT
bonesy23438
Years of Service
User Offline
hi there i have downloaded the pbr update with the reflection probes and decided to use them in a level im making ive followed all instructions and tried to test out rprobe and rprobe center but i dont seem to bee getting any reflections on the rprobe or rprobecenter all the other probes work fine but on the nonPBR meedia it doesnt seem to work even on the pbr media that came with the new game guru update ive checvked that the textures have all been converted and all the maps and they arethere also the c64 shader i cant get to wwork but all the other shaders do with the rprobes ive checked that theyve saved the files in probecache and they have i can open them and view theem please could you help
thanks Bonesy23438
PM
Preben
Years of Service
User Offline
Bored of the Rings: Great everything works now , AndroidNOLODSupport was made just for you ( and your gpu ) as i had a feeling the the version stuff would make trouble on your opengl version so , im happy to hear that this is also working. ( hard when you cant test anything ).

bonesy23438: Hope i can help

If the reflection probes is created ( and you can view the images from the cache ) then you have everything setup correctly. but to get reflection from a PBR object you need a metallic texture that give you reflection. If you used a rprobe center from within a house , and you see the image in the probe cache , then the problem is that the house itself is not a PBR object and do not have reflection on the walls. You can convert the house to a PBR object and add the needed _gloss and _metalness textures to the object to get the reflection.

Another way is the turn everything into PBR , you can do this if you search ggfunc for "set ALL to use PBR shaders." just uncomment the 2 lines below , this will make ALL objects into PBR objects, some object will look ok some not , so i suggest that you enbale PBR only on the objects that you like, perhaps with code like this:

Remember that (auto) created PBR object is created depending in the material set in the .fpe file and is done while collecting the media , so before you run the project in AGK then change the .fpe to "materialindex = 2" for metal or perhaps 7 for (Hollow Drum Metal) that i think would fit more for a wall reflection. If you already have the PBR textures collected ( and you do ) and changed the .fpe to a new material you need to delete the textures from "c:\UsersYOURNAME\AppData\Local\AGKApps\ggloader\media\ggmedia\" before you run GGLoader again , then the newly created textures will also include the PBR set from the .fpe material.

To use the Commodore 64 shaders you need to also enable dither so:

All this PBR is so new and hard to explain, so im actually making some media and a demo PBR game that will be included with all the raw assets so you can see how to make the textures using the _gloss and _metalness , this will be included in the next version , but until then just let me know if you have any other problems / questions
Subscribe and checkout great GameGuru/AGK video's here: Videos click here
Latest GameGuru Loader news: News click here
Get GameGuru Loader PBR version here: Steam click here
best regards Preben Eriksen,
bonesy23438
Years of Service
User Offline
hi there have read what you said and found the shader code and uncommented i definately notice a difference in visuals but i wouldnt mind reflections so how would i go about converting my media to PBR i know fixPbr i assume converts the dbo file to .x format.What software do i need to create the metallic and gloss textures
thanks Bonesy23438
PM
Preben
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2018 11:52 Edited at: 13th Jan 2018 11:53
bonesy23438: You can use any paint program to make the metalness and gloss textures.

I have attached one of the objects from the pbrdemo , that you can use to see how PBR objects is made in GameGuru and GG Loader.
Just unzip it to any location in the GameGuru entitybank.

The filename of the textures defines if it is a PBR object, so any object that included a texture that use the name "_color." is treated as a PBR object. This can be in both png or dds format.

If you make a "black" _gloss texture and a "white" metalness texture you get the max reflection from the object , when you decrease the "white" metalness color you get less and less reflection, so a black metalness will give you no reflection but still plenty of specular reflection so it will now look like plastic ( like the plastic in the screenshot).

Try to change the colors ( gray scale only used ) in the metalness and gloss to see how PBR react on your changes.

Im not sure what object you like to convert to PBR with reflection , but if you let me know i will see if i can guide you to convert it , or you can email the objects files to me at plemsoft@plemsoft.com and i will try to convert it for you, so you can see how the textures should be setup.

There is many PBR guides on the net about how to create textures for PBR that you could learn more from.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
bonesy23438
Years of Service
User Offline
hi there Preben thanks for getting back in touch when you say any paint program does gimp qualify as thats all i have
thanks bonesy23438
PM
Preben
Years of Service
User Offline
Sure gimp is great , you just need to change the colors so... try the attached test object and you will see
bonesy23438
Years of Service
User Offline
hi Preben thanks for the help i seem to have got the hang of it
much apreciated
i can now convert for both game guru and ggkoader
thanks boneesy23438
PM
bonesy23438
Years of Service
User Offline
hi Preben have been using ggloader and ive come across some problems first problem when i use the rprobemirror and ice functions when i load it up i get the message that that the array index is out of bounds in ggfunc at line and it gives me the last line in the functions ive tried it on a door window but i have converted the textures like you taught me to pbr its only happening in those functions the rprobe and rprobecenter works fine but mirror ice etc i get the error message.Also ive tried using other doors apart from the scifi blastdoors and put door.lua in properrties but when i test game the doors dont open ive looked at the code and i know that it has 2 animations an open and close thesee work fine in scifi blast door but not in other game guru generic doors that ive purchased have you any ideas
thanks bonesy23438
PM
smallg
Community Leader
Years of Service
User Offline
for the doors i had a similar issue a long time ago and it was to do with having multiple objects in the mesh, preben gave me this solution

which you will need to put somewhere above your main game loop
(also change "slidedoor(animated)2.x" to your desired model name)
lua guide for GG
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=398177770
windows 10
i5 @4ghz, 8gb ram, AMD R9 200 series , directx 11
bonesy23438
Years of Service
User Offline
hi smallg i have tried what you said and pasted the code just before the main loop and set the xfile to the model that is needed i load it up and the doors not there i cut the code load again and the doors are there but if i use the code the doors disappear when loaded
thanks bonesy23438
PM
bonesy23438
Years of Service
User Offline
hi smallg i have tried what you said and pasted the code just before the main loop and set the xfile to the model that is needed i load it up and the doors not there i cut the code load again and the doors are there but if i use the code the doors disappear when loaded
ive also found the code already put there by Preben and its doing the same thing
thanks bonesy23438
PM
bonesy23438
Years of Service
User Offline
hi there have managed to fix the problem i wondered if i put the animated xfiles through Mender see what happens and it worked ive got the doors opening now it only works on certain doors ive got but its a start
thanks Andy
PM
Preben
Years of Service
User Offline
bonesy23438: Great , yes sometimes you just have to load and save the model and it will work , i normally just load and save the models in fragmotion that also helps ( sometimes ).
Other then that AGK do not support models using scaled bones , so if thats the case it will not help to load/save the model. If you run in Debug mode AGK will display if the model have scaled bones

I think the code smallg posted was a problem where the door did open , but collision was not disabled so you could not enter the door even if it was open, so if you see that problem you can use the code smallg posted

bonesy23438
Years of Service
User Offline
hi there Preben ive a couple of other problems ive encounterd i tried to use rprobe mirror on some windows but i keep getting an error message saying the array index is out of bounds and it gives me the last line of the rmirror function ive converted the pngs to pbr like you told me it also does it with the other functions such as rprobeice and stuff what am i doing wrong also i support your game guru shaders and have downloaded them i have the current directx11 public preview and have copy and pasted what was in the folder to reloaded effectbank ive messed about wwith the seettings fx and cant seeem to get them to work ie the cartoon shader i tested this and the c64 shader and i dont get any results ive had your shaders for game guru before and they worked fine all i know is to copy and paste the files into reloaded effectbank i know these are for the directx 11 as it mentions pbr in thee setings fx
thanks bonesy23438
PM
Preben
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jan 2018 12:01 Edited at: 22nd Jan 2018 12:02
bonesy23438:
To get the shaders working in GameGuru , you must edit GameGuru setup.ini and change to:

Or your changes in settings.ini will not work

Quote: "but i keep getting an error message saying the array index is out of bound"

Could you sent me the exact error msg ? , or perhaps a screenshot so i know what to look for , thanks

I will do different test and see if im able to get the same error as you have, but i little more info would really help me.

BTW: you should use a normal probe for windows , windows do not reflect the same as a mirror , so just use "rprobe.lua" on your windows.
Preben
Years of Service
User Offline
bonesy23438:
The last line in the "if findstring( objectluascript$[objnumbers] , "rprobemirror.lua" ) > 0" says:
Quote: "if not GetImageExists(ggspectextureid[ml]) then ggspectextureid[ml] = CreateImageColor(128,255,0,255) "

The only way this could make a array out of bounds is if you have more then 180 (default) unique fpe files in your level try this:
In main change this setting to:
Quote: "global maxuniquemedia = 280 // max unique gameguru .fpe object to prepare."

And see if that fix your error, if not i could really need a screenshot of the exact error reported
bonesy23438
Years of Service
User Offline
hi Preben yes everything works fine now with ggloader and game guru shaders got them both working now sorry to be a pain but whats the main culprit of low fps in ggloader is it the amount of models in a level or the amount of rprobes and rprobecenters in a level as ive noticed that when i turn to face some buildings ive built with models from game guru the fps drops to about 15fps but wwhen i turn away and face an empty space it goes up to 40 or 50 fps i have quite a few rprobes attatched to models and rprobecenters with the construction ive built. i might not be grasping the rprobe stuff and prrobably using too many i dont know..Also ive noticed if i load level and not do anything for a few mins the fps drops dramatically but if i start playing straight away the fps is moderate
thanks bonesy23438
PM
Preben
Years of Service
User Offline
bonesy23438: instead of using SetVSync(1) , try this SetSyncRate( 60*20,0 ) , vsync 1 and the latest windows version can give some strange fps values where windows try to target the best fps for you.

There is many things you can do in GG Loader to increase the FPS , but it all depends on how your level looks what the best option is , if you can email me a screenshot of your level , just from within gameguru editor of the whole scene , i can better assist you , just email it to: plemsoft@plemsoft.com , and sure i will not make any of your screenshots available anywhere.

Some simple things you can try:
basemaponly = 1 // nearly always gives a huge fps boost.
shadowquality# = 4.0 // lower the realtime shadows and give a fps boost.
normalshaderpath$ = "mobile/" // will use the mobile shaders for non PBR assets.
mobileversion = 1 // lower polygons count on terrain and give a nice boost.
mobileversion = 2 // lower polygons even more.
There are so many other things that can be changed , so depending on how your level looks im sure not sure what the best option for you is

bonesy23438
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi there Preben have sent the screenshots you requested
Thanks Bonesy23438
PM
Preben
Years of Service
User Offline
FYI: GameGuru Death Valley DLC - new PBR characters works out of the box in latest GameGuru Loader versions, PBR shaders is automatically used when PBR textures is found.

Attachments

Preben
Years of Service
User Offline
New version released.

-- ggloader144.zip --

Draw call optimizer.
Now PBR also works on Android devices with no texture LOD support.
When running on mobiles, it now use graphic buttons for navigation by default.
Automatic adjusting of screensize to match the aspect ratios of the mobile device it is running on.
Physics playground mode, turns all objects on your level into physics objects, interact with the physics using your gun. Can be used to test how your object react in the physics world to make it more easy to adjust your models for use with physics. ( its also great fun, give it a try ).
Optimized function and bug fixes.

-- pbrdemo.zip --

PBR DEMO GAME - full source code ready to run - learn:
How to make a loading screens.
How to add graphics buttons , also to mobile version for fire and navigation.
How to add progress/level up menu or screens to your game.
How to use PBR media in your games.
How to add physics to your game.
How to display text to the player.
How to make a small score system.
How to do a level up / progress , and assign a new task to the player.

If you purchased GameGuru Loader your free to use any of the included assets in any of your games or apps.

The GameGuru level file .fpm is also included and all the media to use in GameGuru.

No need to do anything , just unzip the source and hit "run", or use "Broadcast" to play on your mobile.

-- pbrdemo-assets.zip --

Assets included for use in GameGuru.
Use this to learn how to make PBR materials and how to setup PBR object for use in GameGuru and GameGuru Loader.

Unzip the ggloader folder into your GameGuru Entitybank.
Unzip the file pbr-demo.fpm , into your GameGuru Mapbank.
You are now ready to load the PBR demo level into GameGuru.
Preben
Years of Service
User Offline
3D Physics - GameGuru Loader - The Kinematic Bullet.

Added ragdool physics:
Tested more then 50 characters and added all the different bone names/setup to make a single function that can add ragdoll physics to your characters.
Function CreateRagdoll(objID)

The Kinematic Bullet:
You can now shoot a actual kinematic bullet to interact with ragdoll physics. And still have the linear velocity set for all other types of object.

Center of mass:
All objects in the world will now have the center of mass in the actual center of the objects, no matter what the origin of the object is set to, so physic now act correct, object is restored at the exact same world position after the change of vertex data.

Collision mesh:
Objects still have a separate collision mesh that now also follow the physics, so you can mix physics and non physics objects with no problems.

If you use the functions with GameGuru Loader you just set "ragdoll = 1" and everything is handled for you.

Shooting sound is way to laud in the video , sorry about that:

smallg
Community Leader
Years of Service
User Offline
That's an impressive update, looks great... Felt a bit stiff in the previous demo but this is a huge improvement, great stuff
lua guide for GG
windows 10
Bored of the Rings
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2018 10:25
brilliant stuff as usual Preben, will fully test further once I get some free time.
Pirate Myke
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2018 13:37
Great stuff. Thanks for posting.
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz, 2400 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), 8gb RAM, Nvidia gtx660, Windows 7 Pro 64bit, Screen resolution 1680 x 1050.

Preben
Years of Service
User Offline
Under Water:
New post processing shaders for both GameGuru and GameGuru Loader ( AGK ) , Now you can make those great looking underwater levels. The effect can also be triggered above water if you like, use SetShaderConstantByName in AGK or SetShaderVariable in GameGuru lua.

For the next release of GameGuru Loader ( and GameGuru, when Teabone release his lua changes ).

Teabone
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2018 05:57
Its amazing watching you work your magic like this. Time to jump back into LUA again for me lol
Twitter - Teabone3 | Youtube - Teabone3 | Twitch - Teabone3 | TGC Assets - Store Link | Patreon - Teabone3

i7 -2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz - Windows 7 - 8GB RAM - Nivida GeForce GTX 960
Preben
Years of Service
User Offline
New version available!

Login to your daily3d.com account and download ggloader146.zip
It has also been updated on Steam and on TGC directly.

* Improved 3D physics support
* Ragdoll support, a single function that can add ragdoll physics to your characters - CreateRagdoll(objID)
* The Kinematic Bullet: interact with Ragdolls and objects by shooting a kinematic bullet
* 3D physics now set the real center of mass for all objects
* All physics objects now use convex hull shapes by default
* Added direct support for more media including all the new PBR media
* Increased the vegetation baking. Vegetation is now way more intense and covers the terrain better
* Bug fixes, support more point lights, improved new level loading and more!
* Underwater post processing shader has been added, makes your underwater levels look great!

See screenshot of the level used for the fish video, its just using waypoints!

Attachments

Pirate Myke
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Apr 2018 23:06
Very nice.
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz, 2400 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), 8gb RAM, Nvidia gtx660, Windows 7 Pro 64bit, Screen resolution 1680 x 1050.

granada
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Apr 2018 11:32
Marching on with this Preben ,very nice

Dave
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
AMD FX (tm)-9590 Eight-core Processor
31.96 GB RAM
1920x1080,60 Hz
PM
Preben
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2018 01:22 Edited at: 25th Apr 2018 01:24
Thanks

To use the latest PBR media from TGC , just use the included batch converter "fixpbr" to convert all the PBR media to .x so you can use it directly in AGK, no need to do anything else, GameGuru Loader will find the .x and use this

Was testing the latest PBR in GameGuru Loader 147, using the new tweaked PBR shaders with better ambient/colors/light/sun, everything works great.

Mega Pack 3 PBR:

The new shiny PBR from the Death Valley DLC in AppGameKit:

Attachments

OldPMan
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello!
I just bought GGLoader in STEAM.
I did not work fixpbr.bat
Displays this text - "dbo2x.exe is not recognized as an internal or external command"
After this text shows the name of the model that it converts, and so in the cycle it repeats.
Going into the folders that it converted I do not find the .x files that I converted.
I changed the directories in the fixpbr.bat file, as the instruction requires it, but I do not get the desired result.
Maybe I did something wrong?
The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
Preben
Years of Service
User Offline
OldPMan: Just copy the file "dbo2x.exe" into somewhere in your system path perhaps (C:\WINDOWS\system32) or make a system path to dbo2x.exe , and it will work , not sure why it do this on some system

OldPMan
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Preben , now everything works.
Thanks a lot !
Preben
Years of Service
User Offline
OldPMan: Now that you already run the converter , why not upload your media packs to the store as a AGK 3D media pack ? , its already converted and are working in AGK, so you could be the first to offer a 3D media pack to AGK users in the store

In the GUI , on the second line , "Select output folder" this is where the AGK ready media is located.

As i remember ALL your media ( even the animated stuff ) is working in AGK , but you can try to make a level with all your media and convert it in GG Loader to validate this yourself
OldPMan
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Preben : I'm thinking about it, now I'm trying to free up space on my hard drive. Once I've done enough, I'll convert my media and try to make a package. Once I've done enough, I'll convert my media and try to make a package. As far as I know there is a limit on the size of the archive for packaging, I will think how to compose the media into several packages.
OldPMan
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jul 2018 20:46 Edited at: 12th Jul 2018 21:22
Preben : Hi !
I need help to understand what I'm doing wrong.
In general, my test level is loaded, but my textures are missing.
Any other levels except mine work fine. I tried compiling with the level of "The Big Escape", everything is fine, but there are no textures in my level.
I attached the screenshot files, as it seems to me there everything is done and converted correctly. I can not understand what my mistake is. Maybe you can say what's wrong?
EDIT:
The screenshots show that the directories are all correct. I added the FPM file and the archive with the converted level via GGLoaderGUI

EDIT2:
I also wanted to ask what the condition means -
if 1 = 2
project -"GGLoader" in the code main.agc
Can such a condition be fulfilled?

Attachments

Preben
Years of Service
User Offline
OldPMan:
Make sure you have the textured=iron_floor_color.dds in your .fpe file

If that dont work , please email me the object with fpe and textures and i will take a look ( you got the email ).

Let me know if the textured= was the problem.

Also it looks like you only have the "desktop" quality textures in your \ggloader\entitybank\media\ folder , so make sure you use "usemobiletextures = 0" or your textures might also not display.

1=2 means the function is disabled.

If you want to use one of the predefined mobile setting profiles you just change it to "1=1" and it will enable that profile
OldPMan
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Preben, I sent you an email with the archive. Thank you for your help !
OldPMan
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello!
Thank you for checking the object for work, it's strange that you have it working correctly, but in my project I do not see the texture. Maybe I have some problem with the object or the FPE file.
I tried these textures on another object and WOW is all fine, I do not know what it's related to. I do not know why, but the sphere object did not work.
Now everything is normal and everything works.
Best regards,
OldPMan
Preben
Years of Service
User Offline
OldPMan: Great everything is working , except the sphere ?
Try to delete this file so it will get updated with your latest changes:
c:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\AGKApps\ggloader\media\ggmedia\user\iron_floor.fpe
Then give the sphere a go again , worked perfectly here, and WOW what a great texture you made
World Class Multimedia
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Game Development
Posted: 23rd Sep 2018 23:18 Edited at: 24th Sep 2018 01:02
Preben - I bought GGLoader (and your shaders) a long time ago and really love your work.

1 - I saw on YouTube a procedurally generated terrain and forest with trees, grass and rocks using GGLoader that I believe you yourself posted. I am looking for something just like this. How can I do this with Game Guru, GGLoader and AGK2, all of which I own.

2 - I also bought all the DLC for AGK (shaders, VR, etc) so I should have everything I would need. Do I need anything else?

3 - I really don't like the Game Guru importer for my FBX files. Can I just load them with AGK2 instead and place them in my game world programmatically? Best way to do this?

4 - What other formats can I import assets with in AGK2 beside FBX?

5 - I did everything according to the manual and when I loaded in a simple level into AGK with the ggloader project, the level loads and a very simple fps camera with gun loads, but no jump, no sound effects and most importantly, the sky is wrong, some of the 3D assets are all stretched out and weird and no grass at all. How do I fix all of this?

6 - How do I make a 3rd person perspective AGK2 game out of a game guru project using ggloader?

Thank you.

Mike
YOU DREAM IT - WE CREATE IT!

www.atomiccatinteractive.com

For world-class virtual instruments - www.supersynths.com
World Class Multimedia
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Sep 2018 06:03
I started a new project, imported new assets and re-ran the GGLoader v1.11 and set everything to go - clicked start and it took a bit to do whatever it is that it does.

However, when I compile and run the project associated with these new assets (it's called dungeon), all I get is a black screen with a fps counter.

Please help!

Thanks.

Mike

World Class Multimedia
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2018 04:09
Anyone??

I could use some help please.

Mike

Preben
Years of Service
User Offline
World Class Multimedia:

Sorry for the delay , just got back from the hospital , broke my leg in 2 places , and are in terrible pain

But about some of your problems , looks like its the same you had last about 3rd person and scaled bones , so please read this thread again and let me know if you have any other problems

https://forum.game-guru.com/thread/217907

also about terrain:
https://forum.game-guru.com/thread/215236?page=4#msg2591910

about new media , you should run the converter again so the media is available to AGK.
If its PBR and there is no .x file you should use the fixpbr program to convert all media that only have dbo to .x files before you convert:
https://forum.thegamecreators.com/thread/216912?page=6#msg2623732

about your other questions those are most settings , so check the setting to enable the option you need like:
enablePlayerJumping = 0 // set that to =1
playerJumpHeight# = 25.0

Hope this helps a little , otherwise i get back to you when im a little more fresh

Pirate Myke
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2018 13:10
Quote: "Sorry for the delay , just got back from the hospital , broke my leg in 2 places , and are in terrible pain"

That's what you get for walking away from your computer.
Get better soon.

Preben
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks Myke

World Class Multimedia:
This video show how to setup the terrain in GG Loader , look around 4:00 , yes you just copy the textures you want to use into the ggterrain folder:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r20NB2kvKA
smallg
Community Leader
Years of Service
User Offline
Bet you're hopping mad
Hope the pain passes quickly and everything heals correctly for you, being immobile is rather tedious I'm afraid, good luck with the recovery
lua guide for GG
windows 10

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 16:05:11
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 16:05:11