Product Chat / Keyboard Shortcuts Stop Working

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
So I'm having a weird glitch with GameGuru that I never had before a few days ago. All of a sudden, most of the keyboard shortcuts will just stop working. The directional keys and AWSD still work, but I can't use R to rotate, can't switch modes with E or T, etc., can't resize the brush with + and -, and worst of all, when I try to save a standalone, the program won't let me type in a name.

I've already Googled this and found a few people who had similar problems years ago, but the solutions didn't apply or didn't work for me. I searched these forum too and came up blank. The only way to fix the problem is to do a full restart of my entire computer.

I'm running a Windows 10 PC with the most current version of GG. I do have other programs running at the same time, but the only one that's new is Notepad +, which I wouldn't think would interfere with GG's keyboard shortcuts..

Can anyone help me figure this out?
PM
Bored of the Rings
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Mar 2022 10:33 Edited at: 4th Mar 2022 10:33
Maybe verify your install files via steam (verify data integrity). If it still does it, try reverting back to an earlier version , I found issues post March fixes of last year.
Professional Programmer: Languages- SAS (Statistical Analysis Software) , C++ VS2019, SQL, PL-SQL, JavaScript, HTML, Three.js, others
Hardware: ULTRA FAST Quad Core Gaming PC Tower WIFI & 16GB 1TB HDD & Win 10 (x64), Geforce GTX1060(3GB). Dell Mixed Reality VR headset, Aerodrums 3D

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 13:25:36
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 13:25:36