Product Chat / GG Classic Hithub requests . not forget or let classic stay behind

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 11th Dec 2021 11:54 Edited at: 11th Dec 2021 13:41
My humble request...

Hi Lee and everyone else who is part of the GitHub system.
Firstly I just want to say that I don't know how many Classic GitHub request are being attend to or processed at this time.
I assumed that GG Classic requests are still attended to on a daily basis. If so it would be nice to get a weekly or monthly update on it.
I also know that the primary goal now is to get a stable and good workable GameGuru Max Program out.
That being said...

If my statement is wrong about the attendance of Classic requests not being abled to be addressed as needed to at this point in time, Then I want to ask if it is possible to put a request in to the GameGuru community for the assistance of a good Programmer to attend to the requests. Maybe it would be a Person that would do it because they care about Classic and not just the money. ( If you can pay the person even better) Even if this person can just start and fix the smallest request at first and work his or her way up to bigger issues that would be supper nice. By doing so We make sure that Clastic do not fall behind with all the ( small ) requests and keep on being a stable and good choice of game engine.

If anyone thinks this is a good idea and have the ability or talent to help out please contact Lee or make him aware of this Humble request.

Thanks
Pcs
Current W.I.P
TheValley

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4590S CPU @ 3.00GHz
RAM 16GB NVIDIA GeForce GT 730
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
cybernescence
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Cogwheel Chronicles
Posted: 12th Dec 2021 19:47
Realistically all classic will get is bug fixes that are described effectively on GitHub.

Nothing else can be done by the community whilst the source is closed and tied to Max code (understandably from TGC point of view).

Your only hope I think is to get TGC to continue with more than bug fixes once they have time after Max launch.

Cheers.
GPU: GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER PassMark: 18125
PCS
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 12th Dec 2021 19:58
Thank you cybernescence
Current W.I.P
TheValley

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4590S CPU @ 3.00GHz
RAM 16GB NVIDIA GeForce GT 730
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: The Game
Posted: 13th Dec 2021 08:12
Yeah they're still working on bugs, Preben has just notified me that he has found and fixed some issue with targeting pickups in third person, but as to new features, unless it's something added to Max that can easily be adapted for classic, then it probably wont happen, the source code on GitHub is out of date and the new source code is hidden because classic and max share some of that code and they don't want people submitting classic changes that could screw up max changes, they did promise it would be back after Max was released, but i don't think that's going to happen now.
Primary Desktop:
i7 7700,k NV1070 8GB, 16GB 3200mhz memory, 1x 2TB Hybrid, Win10.

Secondary Desktop:
i5 4760k, NV960 2GB, 16GB 2333mhz memory, 1x 2TB Hybrid, Win10.

Primary Laptop:
i5, NV1050 4GB, 8GB memory, 1x 1TB HDD, Win10.

Secondary Laptop:
i3, Intel 4000 series graphics, 6GB memory, 1x 500gb HDD, Win8.1.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 09:06:31
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 09:06:31