Author
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd May 2021 14:38
Game Name/Title : "Game Guru Hunting Simulator"

Developer : Honkeyboy aka Non Linier Gaming

Storyline : Well there is no storyline as such as it's a hunting simulator

A run down: decided to have a go at this while taking time to think a bit more on "A Tall Story" and It's becoming quite good fun so 1 pretty much completed area atm the lowlands map also a highlands map underway. The Idea... well go hunting first map has elk and boars, shops which you can buy better weapons, a shop to sell skins etc to gain cash for the afore said better weapons. you gain experience and badges for hunting.
I have a day and night system running in which the sky changes from night to day also and working on a random weather system so that it doesn't just rain etc all the time It's random and also has a level choice menu.

Intel i5 4950 Quad core 3.3ghz AMD FX 6300 x6 cores 3.5ghz(unclocked)
8gb Ram 8gb Ram
XFX R5 2gb AMD Radeon HD 6670 2gb
and a well fed mouse on a wheel

I only smile because i have absolutely no idea whats going on

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Medmatheus
Reviewed GameGuru on Steam
Years of Service
User Offline
Awesome project, as "A Tall Story". would like to see a gameplay from it
Honkeyboy
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2021 01:09 Edited at: 4th May 2021 01:20
Tbh M8 "A Tall Story" was my first with GG originally done with the arora engine within bethsda's nwn so i wrote a story and made an an adventure called "a Tall story" which was about the dark elves taking control of the giants and you initially met a giant just outside an inn who told you the story of how the dark elves had taken them over e.g " A tall story" and you had to adventure out and reset the balance so to speak I've had 3 attempts now with GG and failed....but I'm the kind of guy that doesn't give up i just wait and think. I've taken a break with the hunting simulator but I have no means given up with it. "It will work" !!! but in doing this sim I've learned how to change the sky per time of day lots of new scripting so all of this i will use in " A Tall Story" which is my baby It would be really nice if Lee gave us a Player_seen or Player_not seen command tbh that would really help.
8gb Ram 8gb Ram

Medmatheus
Reviewed GameGuru on Steam
Years of Service
User Offline
Haha looks like me, I have 2 "babies" atm. Im also expecting from engine better AI path calc ... actually there are alot of ways to bug enemies
Mipastu
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th May 2021 14:30
Darn it, saw your project today, i started my own project just yesterday which is based on hunting simulator perspective! i hope my project doesn't feel like a total rip off from your idea... Really weird coincidence! Maybe we have played hunting simulators recently too much haha!

But good thing is that im doing something little bit more story orientated and you have more complex systems going on, so that we are not doing exact same stuff!

But this looks really good and im interested to see gameplay video! As a fellow hunting sim fan!
RTX 2080 TI - I9 9900K - 16GT RAM - WIN 10
Honkeyboy
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2021 00:25 Edited at: 14th May 2021 16:03
@ Mipastu nah m8 i do these for fun and for free If you need any help just give me a shout.
8gb Ram 8gb Ram

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 11:27:48
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 11:27:48