Product Chat / GameGuru MAX Release Plans

Author
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2020 18:12
Hi All,

As some of you suspected, and rightly commented, we needed more testing time. To that end, the team has agreed on an extension to the release date to make a good build a great build. Here is the official announcement:

https://www.game-guru.com/news-post/gameguru-max-release-plans

Feel free to comment here, and please keep your tomatoes and rotten cabbages back until the new release date, then you can start hurling things in my direction I can't remember the last time I had a project end with a 2 months beta testing phase - so happy!
GameGuru Classic will continue to be supported with bug fixes and functionality additions.

synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2020 18:18 Edited at: 25th Sep 2020 18:25
Sounds great to me !!
The only disappointment will be to those who have not even ordered yet. We still get the Beta.
I always thought it was a tight schedule for September anyway
The only person ever to get all his work done by "Friday" was Robinson Crusoe..
PM
osiem80
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2020 18:21
Of course i was exided for the 30's september but nevermind take as much time as u need i have only 1 wish, make max better in any aspect as classic, sort out the biggest bugs, make sure it runs smooth with stable fps, thats it.
PM
3com
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2020 18:50
This is a wise decision.
It is much better to wait a little longer and have a 100% functional product.
This means that the features, although few, working as they are expected to do.
Laptop: Lenovo - Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 1005M @ 1.90GHz

OS: Windows 10 (64) - Ram: 4 gb - Hd: 283 gb - Video card: Intel(R) HD Graphics
cpu mark: 10396.6
2d graphics mark: 947.9
3d graphics mark: 8310.9
memory mark 2584.8
Disk mark: 1146.3
Passmark rating: 3662.4

PM
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2020 19:29 Edited at: 25th Sep 2020 19:30
Thanks I am still wearing my flameproof trousers for the time being, just in case Just finished the multi-grass feature and it's insanely good. I can now instantly spray down many veg types and control their per-grass heights with sliders for each spray event, I think everyone will approve. Also, the Steam Index just arrived so might see how close we are with VR and the 'Steam Beta of OpenXR support'. Something testing can be lots of fun!
GameGuru Classic will continue to be supported with bug fixes and functionality additions.

qcrocknet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2020 19:39
Excellent and wise decision Lee! I totally agree with the changes for the release, and very happy you cleared things up on the website also.
This way more bugs will be corrected before launch.
Developer (.NET/Java/Powershell) and Quality assurance analyst
Main PC:
Asus GR8 II-T043Z Intel Core i7 7th Gen 7700 (3.60 GHz) 16 GB DDR4 1 TB HDD 512 GB SSD NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3 Gigs.
PC 2:
ABS Versa Gaming Desktop PC Intel Core i5-8400 (2.80 GHz) 6-Core 8 GB DDR4 1 TB HDD Gaming X3 GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER TUF 6GB

VR Headsets: Samsung MR Odyssey, Oculus Quest, Quest 2 (soon)
PM
Monkey Frog
Years of Service
User Offline
As an early adapter who purchased MAX back when it was first announced and made available for purchase, I am actually quite pleased with this decision. I'd rather a solid release than a rushed product. Thank you.
Intel i7-5820K 3.30GHz (overclocked to 4.5 GHz), 128 GB RAM, Nvidia GTX 1080 ti 11GB, Windows 10 64-bit, dual monitor display
granada
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2020 20:00

Quote: "As an early adapter who purchased MAX back when it was first announced and made available for purchase, I am actually quite pleased with this decision. I'd rather a solid release than a rushed product. Thank you."

Snap , I agree

Dave
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
GeForce RTX™ 2070 GAMING OC 8G
AMD FX (tm)-9590 Eight-core Processor
31.96 GB RAM
3840 x 2160 ,60 Hz
PM
J_C
Years of Service
User Offline
This is the best decision for GameGuruMax and for you..
you need the time to code and the community need time to BETA test as you go along..
I think you should at some point release a build every night as we get closer to final BETA..
We the community can handle crashes and bugs.. so make it an option for us to download the daily builds..

I hope that the model importer is going to get a lot of attention
as I have a lot of character models that need help.. it has no provision for animations..(separate fbx anims)
and multi-meshes & multi-textures are forgotten when a model does get imported..
the properties panel casts a single texture on the whole model no access to multi-meshs/textures..

PM
darimc
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2020 20:37
I'm on board with everyone else here. Delays happen, and it's better to release a stable product at a later date.
Burgos
Years of Service
User Offline
To be honest, I preordered the GGM because of the date for the release, I bougth also the PC taking into account the oficial release date. If I had known the new date for the oficial release, maybe i did not order yet the GGM and the PC either.
BUT, I totally agree with your decission, I understand you completly and I am happy to see that you keep us informed as usual.
Giving us the opportunity to test the beta version in the meanwhile is enough for me. (so, I will be able to test my PC also )

I have one question, (And I am sure I know the answer also):
Is it mandatory use the loading page and the same main manu in the standalone executable? is going to be posible to remove it?
I ask this because I think GGM could be a very powerfull platform to show VR guided visits. I know this is not the main idea or intention, and it is mainly oriented to game development, but I saw a lot of virtual guides mades with Unity or similar platforms and I think GGM could get part of the cake. At least you could consider to develop a version oriented to that market or at least let the user decide if the main manu (with load and save options) is going to be included in the executable.
PM
Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: The Game
Posted: 25th Sep 2020 21:51
You can change all the menus and splash screens, but it has to be done manually, they're all lua scripts and image files.

Primary Desktop:
i7 7700,k NV1070 8GB, 16GB 3200mhz memory, 1x 2TB Hybrid, Win10.

Secondary Desktop:
i5 4760k, NV960 2GB, 16GB 2333mhz memory, 1x 2TB Hybrid, Win10.

Primary Laptop:
i5, NV1050 4GB, 8GB memory, 1x 1TB HDD, Win10.

Secondary Laptop:
i3, Intel 4000 series graphics, 6GB memory, 1x 500gb HDD, Win8.1.
Monkey Frog
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "To be honest, I preordered the GGM because of the date for the release, I bougth also the PC taking into account the oficial release date. If I had known the new date for the oficial release, maybe i did not order yet the GGM and the PC either. "

I believe a valuable lesson has been learned, then. You never base your plans on a proposed release date of software. Never. In many cases, software release dates slip (or buggy software is rushed through, unfortunately).

In any case, you've got a new PC that I'm sure you're using and have been using. So, the PC has it's own benefit apart from GameGuru MAX. And since you've ordered GameGuru MAX, you do have access to it and the next release will be a beta. As a result, it should be more stable than the alphas and virtually feature complete, too. I wouldn't start seriously developing with it yet, mind you. But you could learn the system, practice, and prepare all sorts of things for full development once the actual non-beta v1 is released.
Intel i7-5820K 3.30GHz (overclocked to 4.5 GHz), 128 GB RAM, Nvidia GTX 1080 ti 11GB, Windows 10 64-bit, dual monitor display
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Is it mandatory use the loading page and the same main manu in the standalone executable?"

Menu Creator, Asset Manager,
Here ya go it has it all ..

Asset Manager is a third party Application to help users with their game creation process within GameGuru and GameGuruMAX,

Main features include:

LUA Creator/Editor
FPE Creator/Editor
INI Editor
FX Creator/Editor
GG Library Manager/Project Creator including full asset search via keyword / metatags
Clone tool to allow complete Directory backups
GG Menu Creator creates full custom Menu and Buttons in about 10 mins
GG Standalone Custom Icon Creator/Editor

A quick preview on how fast you can create a menu.

PM
smallg
Community Leader
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "To be honest, I preordered the GGM because of the date for the release, I bougth also the PC taking into account the oficial release date. If I had known the new date for the oficial release, maybe i did not order yet the GGM and the PC either.
BUT, I totally agree with your decission, I understand you completly and I am happy to see that you keep us informed as usual.
Giving us the opportunity to test the beta version in the meanwhile is enough for me. (so, I will be able to test my PC also"

you won't really be losing anything - only those waiting to purchase direct from steam will really have to wait.. Lee will still give you access to the beta (which would have been the "release")

@Lee definitely the right choice, happy to see you will take the extra time, no point rushing it out the door when you already have a user base here to beta test for you
lua guide for GG
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=398177770
windows 10
i5 @4ghz, 8gb ram, AMD R9 200 series , directx 11
OldFlak
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2020 22:12
Like every one has already said above - the delay is good. I would prefer a Great MAX to a rushed one!

With regard to the loading screens - it would be nice to fix the current issue where all screens, bar one, are taken from the titlesabnk folder. The compiler should only look for and use images from within the titlesbank folder. IMO it just makes no sense to get all bar one from the same location.

It would be good also to be able to choose the "style.txt" when building the standalone, and use info in that file for the name of games exe, rather than the first maps name.

Make MAX great

OldFlak....
aka Reliquia
i7-4790 @ 3.2GHz. 8GB Ram. NVidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB. M1: Acer 31.5" @1920x1080 M2: Samsung 31.5" @ 1920 x 1080. M3: Acer 24" @ 1920 x 1080. OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Insider.
PM
Tarkus1971
Audio Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2020 22:20
Great idea Lee, Max is coming on really well, I, like everyone here, can wait, it will be worth it.
Aftershock Quad Core AMD FM2+ 3.5 GHz 8GB Motherboard and Processor, A7700k apu, Asus GT970 STRIX 4gb Nvidia gfx card.
King Korg Synth, Alesis SR18 Drum Machine, Akai MPX8 sample player, Roland Fantom XA Synth, Axus Digital AXK2 Digital Drum Kit, Novation Ultranova Synth, Waldorf Blofeld Synth, Roland D05 Synth Module, Bluedio Victory V Headphones, AKG K141 Studio Headphones, Lenovo Ideapad, with Windows 10 64bit, 8Gb Ram and AMD A10 7th Gen Graphics. Acer Swift i3 Laptop with Intel Optane memory, Intel 620UHD GPU, Windows 10 64bit.
3com
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2020 22:22
GG might be a good school and a very nice starting point.
You can prepare with GG to be ready for the new GGMax's challenges.
Laptop: Lenovo - Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 1005M @ 1.90GHz

OS: Windows 10 (64) - Ram: 4 gb - Hd: 283 gb - Video card: Intel(R) HD Graphics
cpu mark: 10396.6
2d graphics mark: 947.9
3d graphics mark: 8310.9
memory mark 2584.8
Disk mark: 1146.3
Passmark rating: 3662.4

PM
Burgos
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "You can change all the menus and splash screens, but it has to be done manually, they're all lua scripts and image files.,"

I tried with titlebank and the style.txt file but I couldn´t yet. For sure I am doing something wrong.

Quote: "I believe a valuable lesson has been learned, then. You never base your plans on a proposed release date of software. Never. In many cases, software release dates slip (or buggy software is rushed through, unfortunately)."

wise words. Unfortunately Now I dont have any PC. and my son has 3 PCs. Jajajajaj. As soon as I bougth the new one he has also appropriated it . This is another lesson to learn: "Not let your son play with your PC".

Quote: "Menu Creator, Asset Manager,"

For sure I will purchase when GGM non-beta v1 is released.

These are some examples we are creating. He likes a lot the game "Train station renovation" and I propuse him to do a similar game but with playgrounds. We are tryng to copy the park we have close to home. Remember this is the first time we try to program or model anything, so please dont be harsh

PM
MXS
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2020 02:35 Edited at: 26th Sep 2020 02:40
I was thinking this for a long time. I was going to post on the game gurumax thread about this. I 100% feel this engine should be delayed. I'm so happy this was the choice the team made. releasing a broken game engine would not be a good first impression. In the long run it would have killed sales for GGmax. I don't care even if Lee have delay GGmax until Oct 30 or in Nov. A rush game engine would lead to dead on arrival. It may sound harsh that's the reason why I did not but the engine because I rather wait for a more fully develop version. I think a lot of work needs to go into this first release version before it goes up on steam. GGmax needs to be more of finish product like fps creator was when it first release. I rather pay full price for fully develop product than half price for a broken or half done product.

just read the about the new release date. Dec 1 2020. I agree with this. I say take as much time you need. It will be worth the wait for me.
more than what meets the eye.Welcome to SciFi Summer

Windows 7 home premium 64bit gtx770 sc acx 2gb gpu boost 2.0

osiem80
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2020 05:51
Quote: "GG might be a good school and a very nice starting point.
You can prepare with GG to be ready for the new GGMax's challenges."

Yes from what we saw in sneak peaks and live broadcasts, max could be really a kind of "gateway software"
PM
Ertlov
GameGuru BOTB Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2020 08:59
Quote: "Asset Manager is a third party Application to help users with their game creation process within GameGuru and GameGuruMAX,"

Where is the buy now button?
"I am a road map, I will lead and you will follow, I will teach and you will learn, when you leave my sprint planning you will be weapons, focused and full of JIRA tickets, Hot Rod rocket development gods of precision and strength, terrorizing across the repository and hunting for github submits."
cybernescence
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Cogwheel Chronicles
Posted: 26th Sep 2020 09:47
Great decision, that amount of dev needs a good testing shakedown and I’m sure many here want to help with that.

Cheers.

GPU: GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER PassMark: 14817
GraPhiX
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 26th Sep 2020 09:49 Edited at: 26th Sep 2020 09:50
Asset Manager is available and is in constant development

Forum:
https://forum.game-guru.com/thread/220932#msg2618480

https://www.3dassetmanager.co.uk/

Discord:
https://discord.gg/3wDBZ5U

Thank you for your interest
Welcome to the real world!
Main PC - Windows 10 Pro x64 - Core i7-9700K @4.2GHz - 64GB DDR4 RAM - GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8GB - 2TB NVe, 1TB NVe, 2TB Hybrid Data Drive
Test PC - Windows 10 Pro x64 - Core i7-7700K @4.2GHz - 32GB DDR4 RAM - GeForce GTX 1060-6G 6GB - 1TB NVe SSD
Laptop - Helios 300 Predator - i7 7700HQ - 32GB - Nvidia GTX1060 6GB - 525GB M2 - 500 SSD - 17.3" IPS LED Panel - Windows 10 Pro x64
Various Tutorials by me
Rector
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2020 10:51
All sounds like a sensible move to me.
Processor i9-9900k CPU@ 3.60GHZ
Ram 32GB
Windows 10 64bit
GeForce RTX 2060
PM
Sanguis
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2020 14:42
It is not a big suprise for me.
It is good to read! Quaity over quantity. And quality needs it time.
MooKai
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2020 14:53
That are good news Even we have to wait a bit more.
More time, less bugs, more good reviews on steam... btw. why everybody says 1st dec. I see on the steam page 2nd dec. hmmm must be a region (germany) thing.

You should maybe add for GGmax an extra bug tracking section here in the forum.
Just for the GGM bugs, post a bug.... no comments allowed (for a better overview). If 1 is fixed u could add a fixed symbol behind it or whatever. I know github, yes yes... but I think you (TGC) would get more feedback ( bug reports) here. ..

Anyway good decision Lee.
Old school FPS fan, DOOM!!! Why GG not working on my AMIGA 500?
PM
Loretta
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Generation Zero; Skyrim SE , Fallout 4, In VR- Pistol Whip,
Posted: 26th Sep 2020 16:39
Makes sense to me !
Thanks for the update.
ASUS ROG G20- Desktop Intel Core i7-6700 -3.4Ghz - 16GB Memory - GeForce GTX 1070 8GB - Windows 10 64bit
Alienware M15 Laptop i7-8750H, GTX 1070 Max Q
VR : Samsung Hmd Odyssey WMR, ,Oculus Quest and 2 Oculus Gos
PM
RustyNuts
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2020 18:17
Excellent decision and great work on all you and the team have done. thanks!!
Intel Xeon CPU E5-2678 v3 @2.50Ghz, 12.0GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 8GB
PM
ShN33Ky
Game Guru Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Sep 2020 18:27
I appreciate the dedication and desire nothing less then a quality product and I am willing to pay for that. I will ask Lee and the team one thing.....PLEASE? Include the standalone MP build in the Beta so users can get started and help with the issues that will present them self's as there will surely be many! If nothing else Let users create MP maps that can be shared outside the steam workshop either via Lan or connecting directly to a host IP?

All I wish for is to take my GG classic MP maps which I have spent 100's of hours creating over the last 5 years and drop them into Max so I can get them up and running and tested outside the steam workshop ! I would even be simply content if this would happen with GG classic but I'm sure that's to much to expect at this point!

If the team is listening that's great and I'm not frustrated but please understand I have waited a long time and just sitting on my work that I cant share with anybody is very boring and frankly at 52 years old I'm not sure if I'll be around much longer to ever see if others will play and enjoy my games!

Dilly Dilly
sHn33Ky
Processor: Intel(R) i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz Installed memory (RAM): 16.0 GB (15.8 GB usable) System type: 64-bit Operating System,x64-based processor

Start the day by righting your wrongs then end you day right so you don't have to do it again tomorrow ...

sHn33Ky
granada
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Sep 2020 19:32
Quote: "and frankly at 52 years old I'm not sure if I'll be around much longer to ever see if others will play and enjoy my games!"

You got years left

Dave
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
GeForce RTX™ 2070 GAMING OC 8G
AMD FX (tm)-9590 Eight-core Processor
31.96 GB RAM
3840 x 2160 ,60 Hz
PM
cybernescence
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Cogwheel Chronicles
Posted: 27th Sep 2020 22:17
I don’t think anything has been stated on MP re lan or host ip other than connections via a photon service.

But photon MP should be in the betas from what I’ve read. So hopefully you’ll be good to share away from steam.

Cheers.

GPU: GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER PassMark: 14817
ShN33Ky
Game Guru Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Sep 2020 23:32
I will take Photon if it's there but still in Beta I do think user hosting via IP/LAN can help with the final product ! Plus it would be FUN

Processor: Intel(R) i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz Installed memory (RAM): 16.0 GB (15.8 GB usable) System type: 64-bit Operating System,x64-based processor

Start the day by righting your wrongs then end you day right so you don't have to do it again tomorrow ...

sHn33Ky
wizard of id
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: CSGO
Posted: 28th Sep 2020 07:52
Quote: "You got years left

Dave"

The way 2020 is going............. lol
Win10 Pro 64bit----iCore5 4590 @ 3.7GHZ----AMD RX460 2gb----16gig ram
samuraironin
Years of Service
User Offline
Looking forward to the release.
PM
Overground Games
Years of Service
User Offline
When is the new release date? thought it was 1st Dec?
PM
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Dec 2020 18:47 Edited at: 5th Dec 2020 18:48
Quote: "When is the new release date? thought it was 1st Dec?"

Basically there isnt one. Its now an open release date but if you have pre-ordered you will still get the development builds until everyone is happy its stable enough.
PM
Bored of the Rings
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Dec 2020 06:57
Max at the moment is more Min(inimum) at the moment, let's hope that changes.
Professional Programmer: Languages- SAS (Statistical Analysis Software) , C++ VS2019, SQL, PL-SQL, JavaScript, HTML, Three.js, others
Hardware: ULTRA FAST Quad Core Gaming PC Tower WIFI & 16GB 1TB HDD & Win 10 (x64), Geforce GTX1060(3GB). Dell Mixed Reality VR headset, Aerodrums 3D
Lance
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Dec 2020 18:05

Bored of the Rings :

One can only hope .

Lance
Lance

Joined 22nd Jul 2003

PM
Cobbs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Dec 2020 22:16 Edited at: 13th Dec 2020 22:17
GG engines remind me of the elder scrolls series. Each iteration at first feels like it has less in it, but what's actually in it is more polished and better than before. Makes sense since TGC have another game engine and fans of GG should consider utilizing their other offerings - and let GG become what TGC want it to become.
PM
thatandplaygames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2020 16:50
Hello Game Makers! What is the updated ETA for GGM?

Happy Holidays to all and to all a good night!
Monkey Frog
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "What is the updated ETA for GGM?"

Lee answered this here:
https://forum.game-guru.com/thread/222400

Quote: "Q> Will GameGuru Max be released in 2021?
A> There is no confirmed release date right now for MAX."
Intel i9-109000K 5.10GHz, 64 GB RAM, Nvidia GTX 1080 ti 11GB, Windows 10 64-bit, dual monitor display
OldFlak
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2020 00:44 Edited at: 24th Dec 2020 05:44
2022 is probably a safe expectation (EDIT) for our first real beta release....
Although we should get some alphas before then....

OldFlak...
System Specs
i7-9700K 3.60GHz. ASUS NVidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB. 32GB Themaltake ToughRam Z-ONE 3600.
Main Screen: HP 27" @1920x1080 - Screens 2\3: Acer 24" @ 1920 x 1080

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Insider
aka Reliquia
PM
science boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2020 01:49
Depends, if its like classic then add a few years plus. Classic started in 2012. Completed. To their near completion in 2020 meaning an 8 years from start to competed and even then not amywhere near what was expected.
But in max defence the graphics engine is done and so is the physics engine. Plenty of learnt and new techniques amd no need to go to 64bit as its done. And so are a lot of the needed parts. Lua system is already in place and the engine was written into c++ amd now imto x11 too
So alot of the ground work is complete if they take over another year then they probably been takimg it a bit too casual
an unquenchable thirst for knowledge of game creation!!!
Cobbs
Years of Service
User Offline
I think a good idea for any dev annoyed that they have to wait to use GG Max, is to use GG as it is now. Get used to it, see what you can do with it. Maybe make the game in GG instead and make a sequel down the line with GG Max.

It just, obviously, feels wrong to switch from expecting to use GG Max to having to wait. Haha. Some features are kind of essential to some game concepts that devs are working on, like larger maps and 64 bit, and that can't be switched to GG if you were expecting to use GG Max.
PM
Issac Bones
Years of Service
User Offline
[quote=] Maybe make the game in GG instead and make a sequel down the line with GG Max.

This is a thought I had in mind as well. Being able to remaster a GG game in GG MAX would be a good way to compare the changes between the softwares.
PM
science boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jan 2021 19:05
Sadly im a large game world guy. Buy i have been debbling a little bit getting models into max just to see effect
an unquenchable thirst for knowledge of game creation!!!
Cobbs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jan 2021 19:47 Edited at: 19th Jan 2021 19:47
Yeah that's partially why I want the terrain working in Max soon, I need to see how large I can make a stable game world. I'm not sure what to actually expect based on what they've told us to expect. GG Classic's levels are much too small for a one-level game (for me) so I'm excited to see if GG Max can make up for it.
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 17:55:07
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 17:55:07