I do not think Importing is going as good as we all hoped judging by this git update (see last Line)
Commit: 6b4e48bbfcd5ff6ec584b2a6e9d324c99d1d29cc [6b4e48b]
Author: LeeBamberTGC <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Saturday, 31 August 2019 04:53:11
* Lightmapper now handles index buffers larger than 16bit (though not perfect)
* Multiplayer now reports server error when uploading FPM
* Ensures characters coming back into non-freeze range restore their animations in limbo mode
* Restored OFFSETX and OFFSETZ for static immobile entities to correct when geometry is offset
* Ensured text zone rendering works for VR and non-VR camera rotations
* Added progress to hosts sending prompt and ensured host does not repeat send FPM files to joiners
* Prevented FPM files from being hosted that are over 99MB (breaks current server limit)
* Removed IMPORT MODEL option from FILE menu as not 100% reliable for V1
“Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.”
"In the 32 bit world life began on January 1, 1970 and ends on January 19, 2038"
"I only speak a Bit of Binary; On and Off"