Product Chat / Corrison pickup ammo and Errant AI weapons doesnt work.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline

I need help creating a standalone from my map ...
I am currently using the ammo pickup script with the Errant AI weapons pack and when you grab the ammo pack, the bullets are not saved in the weapon. It remains with the ammunition by default of the weapon.
I use the same script for health kits and health recharges, but not for these weapons.
But in the editor works.

Help? Thanks.
?
PM
themegapolice 96
Years of Service
User Offline
try creating a separate level with stock guns of gg and errant ai, and by putting both ammunition of both weapons separately, with and without the (corrison) script the stock weapons worked perfectly, but the errant ai does not collect the ammunition of the corresponding weapon with or without the (corrison) script ...
Am I the only one who has this problem? How am I going to create a shooting game if I can not collect ammunition?
?
PM
themegapolice 96
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm answering my subject I just look like haha.
But until now I've been testing several levels and if I just put the deagle gun with common bullets or with the (corrison) script, it seems that the gun does not detect any ammunition.
But if I add other errant ai weapons, along with the ammo grip script, it seems to work.
The problem is that it only seems to happen with the deagle gun and no other.
If I do not put any bullet-catching script, it works. If I put it in, I have to put in another weapon to make it work.
If you want to answer the subject, do it, I do not understand the truth because this happens. I do not know if it's the script or the weapons.
?
PM
Corno_1
GameGuru Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
The Deagle was not created for GG, so you need to modify the fpe and other stuff, otherwise it will not work. (maybe I did not know what Deagle you mean, so if you could post a link where you bought it, it would be helpful)
The script should not be the problem because I did not know a change to the lua command which could cause this. I think you just copied the files to GG and this will not work at all!

Maybe the weapon welder here helps: https://forum.game-guru.com/thread/219806

Ebe Editor Free - Build your own EBE structures with easy and without editing any text files
Thread and Download
PM
Bored of the Rings
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Oct 2018 06:48
Weapon Welder now available again here (sorry Gmail account got hacked, but now resolved) :-

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1egSsp0UmR8E5miNuFEVamG-GB11B8NDX
Professional Programmer: Languages- SAS (Statistical Analysis Software) , C++, C#, VB, SQL, PL-SQL, JavaScript, HTML, Three.js, Darkbasic Pro (still love this language), Purebasic, others
Hardware: Dell Precision 490; AMD Radeon HD 7570; 12GB.
Errant AI
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Oct 2018 07:03
Assuming that the weapons being used are the old FPSC ones and not the newer EWP ones, it is probably worth noting that ammo pools are handled somewhat differently. GG stores ammo pickups in gamecore\ammo whereas FPSC had no dedicated directory and more or less just sort of used the weapon which the ammo pickup referenced.

I am unfamiliar with how Corrosion's scripts work but this could be the source of conflict. As an intermediate solution, you may be able to get away with (in the weapon's gunspec.txt) referencing in poolammo=x one of the stock, known-working ammo types (pistol, rifle, shotgun, etc.) If that works, then it is probably only a matter of needing to segregate/arrange the files in the GG-standard way.
Gigabyte P67A-UD4-B3, Intel Core i7 2600K (passmark 8555), 16GB Corsair DDR3, EVGA GTX 970 SC (passmark 8637), Win10 Pro 64-bit, Primary monitor @ 1920x1080, secondary monitor @ 1280x1024

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-06 18:25:24
Your offset time is: 2024-10-06 18:25:24