Work In Progress / GameGuru Multiplayer Simulator 2017

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Dec 2017 02:31 Edited at: 8th Dec 2017 04:28
Developer: Bugsy

Publisher: Activision

Description: This is a fully realistic simulation of what will happen when GameGuru becomes multiplayer capable. I was originally going to make it a bomb defuse mission, but let's be honest, we both know that'll never happen Get ready to experience the true extent of Gameguru Multiplayer Gameplay: poorly decorated levels, vulgar 12 year olds, laggy connections, unsatisfactory framerates, and an incredibly long unnerving wait time to connect to a server!

This is kind-of meant to be a joke, but kind of a hardcore CQC simulation not meant for the faint of heart. the level is open ended leading to some replayability. There are no healthpacks and your health doesnt regenerate so it takes a careful operator with a cool head to succeed on this mission. See how high you can score!

Storyline: Your kill death ratio is really bad. Hop in a server and get a 15-0 killstreak. Nothing less will be tolerated

Screenshots:

Yes I am procrastinating heavily on kshatriya origin's sound design. shhhh
Bolt Action Gaming
GameGuru Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2017 17:17
Looks good tho, jokes aside. I'd love to see you make a spoof game though - in all reality.
Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2017 19:27
well then you REALLY should play my first GG game, Running Around! (link in my sig)
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2017 14:15
Oh! SO you did post the other thing.
Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Dec 2017 08:04 Edited at: 14th Dec 2017 08:05
this games ready! besure to download it and let me know if you managed to beat it!!

Honkeyboy
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Dec 2017 19:55 Edited at: 14th Dec 2017 19:55
Rofl

Intel i5 4950 Quad core 3.3ghz AMD FX 6300 x6 cores 3.5ghz(unclocked)
8gb Ram 8gb Ram
AMD Radeon 7570 1gb AMD Radeon HD 6670 2gb
and a well fed mouse on a wheel

I only smile because i have absolutely no idea whats going on

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Solar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Dec 2017 01:37 Edited at: 15th Dec 2017 13:25
Hi Bugsy.

I'm busy downloading the game now, as well as your first one "Running Around". Looking forward to play them. Thanks!

Okay, played them both!

Multiplayer Simulator:

Now this took me back to the Quake-Arena days, and that was good! You totally nailed the atmosphere of those levels back in the day. I was impressed with the shininess on some of the textures, and the overall layout of the map was quite good.

I loved the commentary bits, that brought a smile to my face. The framerate was also very good, even with Reshade running.

A bit more crates, boxes and barrels would have been good to provide some cover, as well as a variation of enemies.

Overall it was a really fun experience, well done.

Running Around:

The thread for this game was locked, so I will share my thoughts on here.

This game was very interesting, and I loved the humor of the intro video. Hehe, very well done! The audio was also very good, and helped the player throughout the game.

The layout of the levels was excellent. Very well thought out, and provided the player with multiple routes to take. This made for excellent replay value. I found myself playing the game multiple times, just to explore the intricate levels and investigate every nook and cranny.

The enemy AI placement was good, with adequate spacing in-between to allow the player to explore a bit. The thing I loved the most about this game, was the rooftop playing. Wow! I found myself holding my breath sometimes, navigating over the rooftops and gangways! The verticallity of the level gives it a breathtaking atmosphere.

The buildings had nice detail on them, but some of them can do with better textures though. Everything said and done, this was a good effort and a very enjoyable game to play. Well done!
PM
Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Dec 2017 05:43
thanks for the nice comments solar!

have you played the kshatriya games too? if you like these ones i think you'll enjoy those at least somewhat, although they are much more linear for the most part.
Solar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Dec 2017 09:02
Cool! I'll try them out.
PM
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2017 11:17
I feel like a few more folks should try this! Its a neat little in between thing before you finally release the new Kshatriya.
granada
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2017 15:31
Quote: "I feel like a few more folks should try this! Its a neat little in between thing before you finally release the new Kshatriya."

Already downloaded,will play after Xmas. Don’t do much this time of year,mostly on my phone or drinking beer
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 02:58:01
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 02:58:01