3rd Party Models/Media Chat / Rig request (will pay)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey folks, and sorry for posting this in the wrong thread but the thread for requesting was locked...

So, i have 3 robot models i need rigged to GameGuru but i don't wanna pay for fbx2ogg or ah, i can't remember the exact title... but yeah, i was hoping i could pay someone who has it to do such for me.
Demand excellence.
Len the man
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm not much good at modeling or rigging, so I use Fuse and FBX2GG... but I was wondering if you might find a free copy of Fragmotion and see if you can work with the rigging in that software. I think you can find it at this link - http://www.fragmosoft.com/downloads/

I think there might be some video tutorials for Fragmotion on You-tube.

If someone has already helped you, then you can disregard this note.

I hope this helps.

I wish you all the best.
PM
Honkeyboy
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Dec 2017 22:13 Edited at: 6th Dec 2017 22:30
Save your model as an .obj put the .obj with the textures into a folder .zip the folder and go to mixamo.com you should be able to rig it from there, me and Myke did a similar thing (well Myke mainly) with my fallout type suit this then will save it out as an .fbx if the polys are too high download the free indie copy of simpygon you can half the poly's using this, then you can import it into blender and save it out as a .x or if you have the free copy of fragmotion
Hope that helps.
Only down side to rigging with mixamo is that you cannot legally sell the model but you can freely use it in your games otherwise I'd have posted him up for free :/ i might well have a go at some point at re rigging him using rigify in blender then i could
e.g
Intel i5 4950 Quad core 3.3ghz AMD FX 6300 x6 cores 3.5ghz(unclocked)
8gb Ram 8gb Ram
AMD Radeon 7570 1gb AMD Radeon HD 6670 2gb
and a well fed mouse on a wheel

I only smile because i have absolutely no idea whats going on

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Dec 2017 00:12
I'm not too amazing at rigging, (but I seem to improve slightly with each passing character) but i had good luck with D13's Trash Bandit Coon character, although he was pretty simple. I'll be willing to do it, however if they're more complex than simple robot joints (like a real character with skin) 3 rigs will probably cost more than however much FBX2GG costs.

you should attach some pics of the models to this thread and so potential riggers can get an idea what theyre up against.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 14:36:48
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 14:36:48