Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Oct 2017 15:02 Edited at: 26th Oct 2017 15:21
Game Name: ( level) African Doomsday
Auto: Maia Coimbra (LUDI)
Creditis: ReShade for GameGuru

Description:
Another game project in the very beginning
The game level is about surviving a zombie african town, it belongs to a trilogy of zombie surviving games that i am doing
the first episode is the island that i have already posted, and the 3rd one will be in a forest

Final Thoughts:
I hope the zombie will work properly

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Oct 2017 15:05
Howdy! Please add the necessary information shown here to your first post by clicking the "edit" button.

-Wolf
maiacoimbra69
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Nov 2017 20:15
New pics from the game in progress
This are print screens from my beta tester playing the game and making a video to show me
For him everything runs smoothly with a i7 and a 1080 ti nvidia

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Nov 2017 04:29
I am pleasantly surprised at the amount of ingame detail and colour grading, but i think you need to pick one hand and stick with it, otherwise it will be weird to see the player go from naked to soldier to world war 2 soldier all in one scene. I also think this could do with some lighting, but good looking scenery already!
maiacoimbra69
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Nov 2017 13:32
thanks for the tip Bugsy,
i will keep that in mind and make some adjustments
I think that there are always room for improving , and speciaƧy listen to others
maiacoimbra69
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Nov 2017 13:48
loloolo,
Bugsy
Only now I saw that the soldier changes his clothes when he changes its weapons, to solve the problem I should put in the game a wwardrobe with clothes hanging on boomerangs (Wire Hanger),
this way every time there his a different weapon to catch the player can change clothes ,
I'm kidding, of course , I will not do this, but once again thank you for the attention and for having noticed my error
Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Nov 2017 16:38
with the clothes hangar thing, you could do that if your game didn't take itself too seriously, and the gimmick was explained, like your character was a fashionista or LARP war re-enactor or something stupid like that. If you're more serious about this I'd stick with the modern arms if you cant animate, they seem to fit best, and there are snipers, pistols, and MGs available with them so u could replace your current guns. for the RPG, I'm not sure how you'd handle that. I personally would reanimate it on new arms but for a lazier way you could always just reposition it offscreen during the reload and i dont think anybody'd notice.

maiacoimbra69
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Nov 2017 19:29 Edited at: 3rd Nov 2017 19:30
i think the best way is buying modern guns pack in the store maybe i'll do that

once again I am grateful for the positive comments and good tips

Thanks
Solar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Dec 2017 12:19
Hi maiacoimbra69!

I really like the layout and the level of detail in the scenery. Looking very good!
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 15:28:15
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 15:28:15