Product Chat / Voodoo's bunker set

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2017 14:46 Edited at: 15th Feb 2017 14:48
Hey guys. Recently I had to reformat my computer due to a catastrophic error and had to reload everything back onto my computer (obviously). I had backups of most of the free items I had downloaded from the store except parts from Voodoos bunker pack (animated door, centre and corners 2 and 3). This is annoying since I created a map using those pieces. I was wondering if there was anyway I could reclaim these pieces from the store again since I claimed them a while ago or if someone would PM the files (they are free items anyway). Any help or advice would be appreciated. Cheers
PM
Pirate Myke
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2017 15:29
If these were paid objects you should have the option to re-download them from the store under your purchase history. If they were free items, then you may need to get them from the store again. Free downloads were only available for 24 hours for re-downloading.

You can email the store admin also for more info.
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz, 2400 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), 8gb RAM, Nvidia gtx660, Windows 7 Pro 64bit, Screen resolution 1680 x 1050.

Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: The Game
Posted: 15th Feb 2017 15:34
Try asking over on the stores forum, it's not owned by TGC any more so you would get a better response over there.

https://www.tgcstore.net/forum

i5, NV960 2GB, 16GB memory, 2x 2TB Hybrid, Win10.
Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2017 15:38
Just had a thought, some of voodoos free stuff is also hosted on GameGuru Files, it might be over there...

is this it? (4th one down)

http://www.gamegurufiles.co.uk/models5.html

synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Its not on GameGuru files but I'm sure I still have it ...
The only person ever to get all his work done by "Friday" was Robinson Crusoe..
PM
LeighAndrew
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2017 22:38
Quote: "If these were paid objects you should have the option to re-download them from the store under your purchase history. If they were free items, then you may need to get them from the store again. Free downloads were only available for 24 hours for re-downloading. "

No they were free items on the store that I downloaded some time ago and hence why I can't download them again, since the download window is only 24 hours for free items.

Quote: "Try asking over on the stores forum, it's not owned by TGC any more so you would get a better response over there."

I will try that, but though I would try asking on here in case someone had the Voodoo's sci fi bunker set already.

Quote: "Just had a thought, some of voodoos free stuff is also hosted on GameGuru Files, it might be over there..."

Nope lol, hence why I asked here. It's the Sci Fi bunker set which seems to be exclusively on the store and not on the forums or files site.

Quote: "Its not on GameGuru files but I'm sure I still have it ..."

Thanks Synchromesh, that would be appreciated!
PM
Bored of the Rings
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2017 22:41
I also have those models
Professional Programmer: Languages- SAS (Statistical Analysis Software) , C++, C#, VB, SQL, PL-SQL, JavaScript, HTML, Three.js, Darkbasic Pro (still love this language), Purebasic, others
Hardware: Dell Precision 490; AMD Radeon HD 7570; 12GB.
FPSC to GameGuru Tools: AutoWelder/SegAutoWelder, Entity+Weapon Welder, FPEtoBAT
Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2017 22:55
Quote: "I will try that, but though I would try asking on here in case someone had the Voodoo's sci fi bunker set already."

The problem is, even though they were free items, the only person who can legally give them to you is the artist that created them, or anyone he has designated as being allowed to redistribute for him. The license that comes with them (listed on the store page) states quite clearly that you are only allowed to distribute them as part of a game.

synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2017 00:00 Edited at: 18th Feb 2017 23:31
Here ya go .... It was free so no harm posting here ..

The only person ever to get all his work done by "Friday" was Robinson Crusoe..
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 03:19:38
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 03:19:38