Product Chat / EBE door anim speed issue/bug?

Author
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Feb 2017 12:09 Edited at: 12th Feb 2017 12:11
Having some fun with the EBE, but trying to change door animation speed doesn't seem to work, the animation is really slow. I've tried to change the anim speed in the editor parameters for the door to 200, 500 and no change in speed. Does anyone else get this issue? I've linked the door frame to the main building and the door to the door frame.
Professional Programmer: Languages- SAS (Statistical Analysis Software) , C++, SQL, PL-SQL, JavaScript, HTML, Darkbasic Pro (still love this language), Purebasic, others
Hardware: Dell Precision 490; AMD Radeon HD 7570; 12GB.
FPSC to GameGuru Tools: SegAutoWelder, Entity+Weapon Welder, FPEtoBAT

Attachments

Login to view attachments
AmenMoses
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Feb 2017 12:26 Edited at: 12th Feb 2017 12:28
You could try this script just in case it is a script issue.

Ahh, just realised the problem. The script controls the animation directly, to change the speed you need to edit the script.

Been there, done that, got all the T-Shirts!

Attachments

Login to view attachments
PM
Bored of the Rings
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Feb 2017 12:32
thanks for the script, I was really just highlighting that the in-editor parameter seems a bit redundant if it has no effect. I'll play around with the script. thanks again.

Professional Programmer: Languages- SAS (Statistical Analysis Software) , C++, SQL, PL-SQL, JavaScript, HTML, Darkbasic Pro (still love this language), Purebasic, others
Hardware: Dell Precision 490; AMD Radeon HD 7570; 12GB.
FPSC to GameGuru Tools: SegAutoWelder, Entity+Weapon Welder, FPEtoBAT
AmenMoses
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Feb 2017 14:18
If the script uses PlayAnimation or LoopAnimation then maybe the parameters take effect? Although if the Lua script specifies an animations speed which would be applied?

My script simply species how many milliseconds between frames (i.e. the '20' in the call to scheduler). I wrote the script because I wanted the doors to be more star trek like.
Been there, done that, got all the T-Shirts!
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-07-08 09:04:47
Your offset time is: 2024-07-08 09:04:47