Off Topic / [TEAM REQUEST] Kshatriya Origins

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2017 06:22 Edited at: 10th Jan 2017 06:44
I read the rules, and team requests are relegated to the off topic board on established projects only. Kshatriya Origins is an established shooter in a series of high quality shooters using GameGuru (Wetwork) and FPSC. (Prologuerologue)

I am looking for someone to create a few, most likely simple scripts, (this is a linear game) mostly concerning win zone conditions and 3d animations (spawn>play animation>destroy) (spawn>play animation>loop second animation forever) etc. and variants of that type of thing for dynamic entities.

I could not offer money for such services, however can make most any 3d models, and am a talented animator (specifically characters/guns). I also have a great lot of media up my sleeve. I am willing to negotiate trades involving custom media for scripts. Only requirement is a skype account.

my skype username is isaacpreston, and my name-name is Wray Ayrton Burgess. I do hope someone does come in contact with me, as with the help of a talented lua scripter, I could make a much more exciting game much more quickly.
Hire Me! I model, animate, cook, clean, and texture!
PLAY KSHATRIYA WETWORK
PLAY RUNNING AROUND
smallg
Community Leader
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "create a few, most likely simple scripts, (this is a linear game)"

i would be happy to help you out but i can't guarantee how much time i have available so as long as the above is accurate it should be fine, i won't need paying or anything but for some requests i may possibly need the model (for best results) otherwise simple requests can be done no problem.
lua guide for GG
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=398177770
windows 10
i5 @4ghz, 8gb ram, AMD R9 200 series , directx 11
Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2017 19:51
that is wonderful! I am excited for your help!!
do you have skype?
Hire Me! I model, animate, cook, clean, and texture!
PLAY KSHATRIYA WETWORK
PLAY RUNNING AROUND
JBoy77
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2017 11:31 Edited at: 29th Jan 2017 11:32
Hey there. I would be interested in helping! I mean I know you are very talented in the weapons department, but I have some awesome PBR gun models from the Unity asset store that you and I can animate. Really high quality stuff! I added you on Steam so you may message me whenever. I will be out of town from 3pm EST today until Feb 2nd, but I will be on Steam mobile and email.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 04:10:20
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 04:10:20