Showcase / Space Shuttle / ISS Simulator

Author
Game Guru Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2016 21:59 Edited at: 14th Feb 2016 22:00
In our first series of =Comet lander= we trained to land on Comets! Now we launch into the far reaches of Outer Space in our first two real missions 1: Docking with the Space Shuttle and 2: Performing a space walk & maintenance task on the International Space Station (ISS).Your only goal is to stay alive in space. Find and use consoles to figure out which one repairs the Am/Fm radio signal, Consoles are located in random areas on the Shuttle/ISS/Satellite's. In Level 2 ... Player must attempt to locate the correct console returning to the Shuttle to regenerate life Support(Health) before critical low levels are reached! We cant get real work done in space without at least some chill tunes up here.....lol
We do however open a story line here.....Who or What has been tampering with these consoles ? We'll just have to write this story as it go's in future =Comet lander= editions. But for right now we just have to keep these systems up and running....

I "sHn33Ky" again only developed this game and I'm proud to say I made this game with GameGuru/TGC software! All credit for models & media I used to make this game belong to those perspective artist that created & contributed to my project! I owe much to the GG user forums and those members that reached out to help me.

I hope and invite all comments/reviews/ratings & followers to this thread that share a like minded view of what this games potential can and will become!

I my self see not a SciFi but more of a Real-Time simulation for this game and my goal is to educate my self and all others that are interested in space exploration!

I am also very interested in Career & Publishing Opportunities in the video Game industry

Warning:This game dose contain blinking lights ....

Thank you for playing!....

Special Thanks to forum members & Mods:

synchromesh
Pirate Myke
Bored of the Rings
The Next
Jerry Tremble
3com
granada
Dvader
Lee Bamber
Uman
Best4real
rolfy
Northern
perelect
smallg
HarryWever
Tarkus1971

and all the others that have help'd me with the problems I'v ran into over the last several months....

This game comes pack'd in Vishnu Launcher...

Download upon request here if you don't mind waiting until I can respond appropriately or @ GameJolt.com
http://gamejolt.com/games/space-shuttle-iss-simulator/126094

Youtube:
Processor: Intel(R) i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz Installed memory (RAM): 16.0 GB (15.8 GB usable) System type: 64-bit Operating System,x64-based processor

Start the day by righting your wrongs then end you day right so you don't have to do it again tomorrow ...

sHn33Ky
Bolt Action Gaming
GameGuru Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2016 17:35
That's an impressive job given the tools available. Your GUI interface has a significant amount of meaningful (non fluff) elements to it.
You doing a mech game next?
ShN33Ky
Game Guru Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2016 22:34
Perhaps ....I'm a big fan of BattleTech ! hope somebody comes out with some animated scripts I have the Mech model from the store but it's static!
Processor: Intel(R) i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz Installed memory (RAM): 16.0 GB (15.8 GB usable) System type: 64-bit Operating System,x64-based processor

Start the day by righting your wrongs then end you day right so you don't have to do it again tomorrow ...

sHn33Ky
Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: The Game
Posted: 16th Feb 2016 12:46
Oddly enough, I've been looking at some rigging and animation tutorials for blender today, i'd like to learn a little more about that side of things, and the ones that I've been watching are how to rig and animate mechs (mainly because I thought it would be easier than character rigging and animation, a way to learn the basics first). If I decide to make one i'll let you know.
i7, NV960 4GB, 16GB memory, 2x 4TB Hybrid.
i5 , AMD 6770 1GB, 8GB memory, 512GB Generic SATAIII + 2TB Seagate Baracuda SATAIII.
i3, Radeon integrated graphics, 4GB memory, 512gB Generic SATAII.
Q6600, Intel integrated graphics, 2GB memory, 180GB Generic SATAII.
Bored of the Rings
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2016 19:58
@ShN33Ky - downloaded and played.... good job and graphics
Professional Programmer: Languages- SAS (Statistical Analysis Software) , C++, SQL, PL-SQL, JavaScript, HTML, Darkbasic Pro (still love this language), Purebasic, others
Hardware: Dell Precision 490; AMD Radeon HD 7570; LG TFT monitor (widescreen). Wanting a new PC at some point.
Interests: Drumming, Saxophone, Art, Theatre, Music.
Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2016 22:15 Edited at: 16th Feb 2016 23:21
Quote: "Perhaps ....I'm a big fan of BattleTech ! hope somebody comes out with some animated scripts I have the Mech model from the store but it's static!"

i7, NV960 4GB, 16GB memory, 2x 4TB Hybrid, Win10.
i5 , AMD 6770 1GB, 8GB memory, 512GB Generic SATAIII + 2TB Seagate Baracuda SATAIII, Win7.
i3, Radeon integrated graphics, 4GB memory, 512gB Generic SATAII, Win8.1.
Q6600, Intel integrated graphics, 2GB memory, 180GB Generic SATAII, WinXP.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Bored of the Rings
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2016 16:06
reminds me of Robocop film, looks great
Professional Programmer: Languages- SAS (Statistical Analysis Software) , C++, SQL, PL-SQL, JavaScript, HTML, Darkbasic Pro (still love this language), Purebasic, others
Hardware: Dell Precision 490; AMD Radeon HD 7570; LG TFT monitor (widescreen). Wanting a new PC at some point.
Interests: Drumming, Saxophone, Art, Theatre, Music.
ShN33Ky
Game Guru Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2016 17:25
Yes that's a great Mech Belidos.......

I would love to do a titanfall type game in deep space.....

@ BOR......great you played my game! I think astronauts need Mechs in space ....hmmmm!!!

That giving me ideas....

sHn33Ky
Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2016 22:53
i7, NV960 4GB, 16GB memory, 2x 4TB Hybrid, Win10.
i5 , AMD 6770 1GB, 8GB memory, 512GB Generic SATAIII + 2TB Seagate Baracuda SATAIII, Win7.
i3, Radeon integrated graphics, 4GB memory, 512gB Generic SATAII, Win8.1.
Q6600, Intel integrated graphics, 2GB memory, 180GB Generic SATAII, WinXP.
Honkeyboy
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Mar 2016 10:35
love this

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 19:10:54
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 19:10:54