User Offline
Posted: 11th Oct 2014 10:01 Edited at: 25th Oct 2014 15:37
thanks! when can we see a video? )

Your signature has been erased by a mod! Too large
dimoxinil
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Slaur3n,

I plan to do in the near future, after the1.09 release.
dimoxinil
Years of Service
User Offline
Enemies appear on the battlefield by shuttles. It is quite striking.

unfamillia
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Oct 2014 09:35
That is a fantastic way of spawning enemies! ARRRRRGGGGHH! I LOVE THIS GAME!!

I need to play this now!

With the enemies being so low poly, can you have quite a few in the scene at the same time with no performance issues? Also, are you using atlas textures? I feel that would work well for this game.

Cheers

Jay.

dimoxinil
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Jay.

Thanks for the words of encouragement. The polycount in the game is relatively low, but the terrain and grass consumes more pc resources and the framerate drops considerably when several characters are running around shooting you. Besides these there are also many problems related with the engine performance. It's a Beta/ Early Access, this is perfectly normal.
Yes I am using atlas with rocks, foliage, etc.. It's very easy with this graphic style.

regards
dimoxinil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Oct 2014 08:57 Edited at: 17th Oct 2014 10:17
Hello everyone.

A new enemy, the turret.

usually the turrets protect areas with many resources, try not to activate it.

Surikens ( suricato and chicken mixture) are among the few animals that survived the apocalypse.

They are hard to hunt, but their meat Is delicious .

I hope you have a nice weekend
unfamillia
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Oct 2014 13:11
The turret looks fantastic! I take it the three images are to show the animation process? The guards on the barrel rotate and the barrel extends, and the whole thing rises up from the base.

It looks awesome.

Wait..........the animal..........you mean to say it's food? Awww, poor little guys! They look so cute.............yet, so delicious!

Great work as always mate!

Cheers

Jay.

dimoxinil
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Jay.

I'm glad you like them, thanks a lot for your comments. Yes, the images are to show the animation of the turret, This is activated when a sentinel robot can see you. Now I'm working on the sentinel robots and I expect to show them soon.

The Surichiken leave behind a thigh tasty when you hunt them. Basically they are healt items. You have to hunt them from a distance and they hide in their burrows when they see you.

regards
Corno_1
GameGuru Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Wow! I really like this style...
It is so cute and also so deadly what you want more Each picture you post makes me feel more happy ;D

offtopic:
Is your old game with FPSC Classic finished? I am not in the old forum anymore...

My dream is to develope games, which makes fun when I create it and fun when other people play it.
PM
dimoxinil
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Corno_1

Thanks for your comments. I thought that My Little APOCALYPSE Town could be fun, It will be a simple game, with few pretensions ( i try to learn from my mistakes) I am very well aware that my chances of game publishing are very small but i will not stop trying.

Right now I'm devoting my efforts and time in My Little APOCALYPSE Town. I think it has more chances of success but It is quite possible that I am wrong. For now I will put on sale in the TGC store all the assets that I made for the Nyctophobia game.
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2014 13:22
Quote: " For now I will put on sale in the TGC store all the assets that I made for the Nyctophobia game. "

They will sell! Trust me // Its a good idea. FPSC was in itself a great program with a very dedicated community...but the way it handled its memory was its downfall. There where mods that improved on it, but they came a little too late.

About my little apocalypse town: I don't like the style...its not my cup of tea. But I can very well see the creativity and effort that went into it, aswell as coming up with a good looking concept that a single individual can manage to work with. This is very impressive and I hope the game does well for you.

-Wolf

"When I contradict myself, I am telling the truth"

"absurdity has become necessity"

79% Sale on my latest Scifi Modelpack. Get it here!
unfamillia
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2014 14:33
Quote: " I don't like the style"

Don't listen to Wolf, he doesn't know what he is talking about! He can't draw, make models or texture and his game design is awful. Plus, he steals children's presents at Christmas! He is a bad man!

But, in all seriousness, we are all entitled to our own opinions, that's what makes us human! I personally LOVE the style of this game (not sure if I had mentioned that yet)

Quote: "I hope the game does well for you"

I guess he's not ALL bad.......

Cheers

Jay.

dimoxinil
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Guys,

Wolf. This game work with a distinctive graphic style and I fully understand that it might not please everyone (Honestly, at the beginning I myself had some doubt about the graphic style). Thanks for your words of encouragement.

Jay. Great as always!

Bolt Action Gaming
GameGuru Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Oct 2014 14:06
slaur3n wrote: "thanks! when can we see a video? )"

Seconded, definitely want to see a video as well.

Please check out my reviews blog

http://fpscreloadedreview.blogspot.com
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Nov 2014 18:19
Quote: "
Don't listen to Wolf, he doesn't know what he is talking about! He can't draw, make models or texture and his game design is awful. Plus, he steals children's presents at Christmas!"

Quote: "Seconded, definitely want to see a video as well."

Me too! I'm interested in how you animated these guns.

-Wolf

Uman
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Nov 2014 15:13 Edited at: 3rd Nov 2014 15:14
Personally I love this as I like to see innovative and brave approaches to things apart from the many other obvious or not so obvious levels of thought process, concept, design, skill, determination and perhaps above all creativity and more which seem to be incorporated here.

Risks perhaps there are to success but there will probably be enough of those who like this and wanting to play the game to make it successful. Hopefully Reloaded will provide sufficient support for interesting and enjoyable game play at a level which does the concept justice with sufficient functions and features, stability and performance and so on to allow the developer to make all of those things as good as the concept and visuals we see.

Visually it seems to me to the achieve and reflect a desired concept very well indeed and seems to be clear that the developer is creating this with much love and care and it shows.

I do hope that it achieves the success it deserves.

There are other developments existing and yet to come I know that will be equally deserving of success and I do hope those with such obvious dedication and effort all receive such eventual success in their game making endeavours.

dimoxinil
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you very much Uman.

When you read posts like this you feel more Optimistic and positive and gives you the strength to continue.
My friends (People working in the game sector) recommend me that i change the engine to Unity or Unreal each week! We are committed strongly to Reloaded and I really have lots of doubts about the engine, but...

I don't believe that will not disappoint.

Only time will tell.
unfamillia
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2014 13:17
After seeing what you can do with Reloaded in it's current state, I feel this game will be incredible if you stick at it.

Reloaded is only going to get better as time goes on.

You could start using Unity or Unreal, but, they too have issues.

I look forward to seeing more.

Cheers

Jay.

dimoxinil
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Jay

I really agree with you. I have worked with UNITY, UNREAL and all have their pros and cons. I hope that you have enjoyed the video (the best is yet to come).

a few more pictures

unfamillia
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Nov 2014 09:35
I PM'd you yesterday regarding the video. It is freakin' awesome!

The sense of scale you have in this game is incredible.

Oh, after watching it a few more times, I have come to the conclusion that I was wrong about the gun! It is fine. I think it's because I watched it on my phone initially.

Looking forward to seeing more!

Cheers

Jay.

dimoxinil
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks for your words. I am sorry, but I have not received any PM'd.
The weapons are provisional and maybe I should choose a more futuristic design.
new robot designs tomorrow .
nomis3D
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Ibanez Iceman :)
Posted: 6th Nov 2014 09:14
Hi dimoxinil,

this looks absolutely gorgeous!!!

great work!!
PM
unfamillia
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Nov 2014 10:32
No PM? That's weird. Ah well, it was just me praising you again on how awesome everything looks and how much more awesome it looks in video! Again, the scale that is presented is really well done. Everything just fits so well.

I have come to realise that I am just repeating myself with every post now! I just love the look of this game. I have always wanted to produce something in this style, but, never had the story idea or imagination to complete it.

I think a futuristic weapon would look fantastic!

Cheers

Jay.

science boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Nov 2014 16:34
very unique and very well produced, i am loving your advancement in this project very skilled in your work very impressed

an unquenchable thirst for knowledge of game creation!!!
dimoxinil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2014 13:39 Edited at: 7th Nov 2014 13:40
Hi everybody!

Thank you all for your contributions and support, so important to the success of this particular game.

the game isn't a big deal and is not as cool and funny as it might seem but I hope that the situation will change as time goes by.

I just hope that the project will not end on a few pretty pictures.

So i have to keep on trying.

I changed the color palette for the assault droid (with machine gun)

with shot gun

sentinels, these droides dont shoot but waring your friend if they find the player.

the spider droids running to you and explode.

I've also changed the design of landmines. You can find them on floors, walls, etc..

I wish you a fine weekend.
unfamillia
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2014 17:11
Great looking models again!

I really like the new mines, but, I also really liked the old mines. Could you not have both in the game? Maybe one does more damage and the player will be able to tell which is which, just by looking. Or have one in a different area of the map?

Quote: "I just hope that the project will not end on a few pretty pictures."

If you ever get bored of this project or even start thinking that you are going to stop, please feel free to contact me! I will happily take the project off your hands and keep working on it!

Cheers

Jay.

dimoxinil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Nov 2014 09:14 Edited at: 10th Nov 2014 09:17
Hi Jay .

I didn't express myself well. I have no intention of giving up the game, neither am I'm not bored of this. Thank you all the same

The mere idea of fail again and again and again frighten me. I think the time has come to change that .

I have to continue working and keeping my fingers crossed.

More game content on this Friday.

unfamillia
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Nov 2014 12:36
Quote: "I have no intention of giving up the game, neither am I'm not bored of this."

Damn it! I thought I had just got the game! haha. But, seriously, that is AWESOME news. I want to see this game completed so badly.

I am envious of the custom characters and custom weapons you have got working in Reloaded! I honestly don't understand how you have done it!

I have a few weapons and a character that I want to get working, but, no matter what I do, I can't!

Cheers

Jay.

dimoxinil
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Jay

I'm using the skeletons/animations that come with the reloaded for characters as well as for weapons.
for example,my assaukt robot skeleton/animation is the same (with fine tuning and certain changes) as reloaded Combat Soldier. Then adjusted animations for everything to work properly.

you can send me one of your weapons for mail to look into this properly when I have a free moment. But, I cannot promise anything.
snowdog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Nov 2014 22:27
Both games look amazing, particularly the level design. Will happily buy both as soon as they're available. Brilliant.

Duncan Edwards is the one person who, even today, I really felt inferior to. I've never known anybody so gifted and strong and powerful with the presence that he had - Sir Bobby Charlton
PM
tomjscott
User Banned
Posted: 11th Nov 2014 23:08
Quote: "I PM'd you yesterday regarding the video. It is freakin' awesome! "

Video? What video? Can we all see the video?

System Specs: OS - Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1, CPU - AMD Phenom II X4 945, 3.0Ghz, RAM - 8Gb DDR3, GFX Card - 2048MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 640, FPSC-R Version - Beta 1.0085
dimoxinil
Years of Service
User Offline
On Friday, I will make public the video. I hope you like and you enjoy watching!
AuShadow
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2014 08:56
Ahh was wondering about that mysterious video myself

PC Specs: Windows 7 home 64-bit, Amd 7900 3gb DDR5 graphics, 8gb DDR3 Ram, Intel i7 3.4ghz
unfamillia
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2014 12:19
I guarantee, you will NOT be disappointed with the video!

I loved this game before and when I saw the video, I wanted to start a relationship with the game, move in together, get married, maybe have some kids and just grow old together!

Cheers

Jay.

Colosso
Years of Service
User Offline
Great job pushing the boundaries. I love the way you used your talents and imagination to show the flexibility of the Reloaded engine when create your game. I think your game will go far because you don't have the same cookie cutter mentality of many game creators. Looking forward to seeing this game evolve.

Hold still so I can shoot you!
dimoxinil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2014 12:57 Edited at: 14th Nov 2014 13:39
Hi everybody!

Colosso, thank you for your encouragement. I wish you well in your game Colosso Crystal Skulls.

A demonstration of the art style that I am building for the game "My Little APOCALYPSE Town". This is all work in progress and it doesn´t represent the final quality of the game.

It's "no big deal" but I wait that enjoy of the video.

I wish you all a good weekend.

Gtox
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2014 15:45
Great work - look forward to seeing what you do with the engine as it improves.
smallg
Community Leader
Years of Service
User Offline
awesome video, love the cartoon style and really think the game can do great
(think the player guns need to be even more cartoony really but they do look good already)

life's one big game

windows vista ultimate

i5 @3.3ghz, 4gb ram, geforce gtx460, directx 11
Dany
Years of Service
User Offline
Are you going to sell the modules here in the store? If so, when?
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2014 23:21
I think this could use some cartoon cows or sheep as npcs. That would fit the town just well

I commented on the youtube video...you guys should too! Before the youtube people comment

dimoxinil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Nov 2014 09:41 Edited at: 17th Nov 2014 11:59
Hi !

Thanks for your support and comments guys!

Gtox, I hope begin to work in the gamplay with the new update. Right now, I'm basically creating content for the game. Thanks .

smallg , I agree with you that the weapons design don't fit well. I'm working on it already. Thank you very much for your scripts I am basically learning to work in Lua with them. Thank you so much, smallg.

Dany I'm sorry but but any element of the game is on sale.

Wolf, The Surichikens ( suricato and chicken mixture) is already implanted inthe game. I have plans to add some more animals, but later. About the city which gives the name to the game, It is the focal point for the design and gameplay of the game but I am waiting for the reloaded to be able to show it. Thanks .

Teabone
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2014 00:46
I personally would hold off on selling the models to this game on the store. The style is but your own and I think this game would be remarkably well if it was left as being the only one of its kind with FPSC Reloaded.

I absolutely love it and can't wait to see where you'll take it. Hows the scripting going with it?

i7 -2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz - Windows 7 - 8GB RAM - Nivida GeForce 420 GT
dimoxinil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2014 11:21 Edited at: 18th Nov 2014 11:22
Hi Teabone !

I agree with you, sell the game assetss doesn't really benefit the game. the scripting.... well.... it is not going well . I still haven't learnt to use Lua.

I have to find a way in which the people who want to participate in the game can do. i don't know if i will be able to finish it alone. I shall see how the reloaded updated goes.

science boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2014 11:34
excellent video and love the capsules dropping opening to release the meanies. very immersive and very well presented, 10/10

an unquenchable thirst for knowledge of game creation!!!
tomjscott
User Banned
Posted: 19th Nov 2014 21:41
Awesome video!

System Specs: OS - Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1, CPU - AMD Phenom II X4 945, 3.0Ghz, RAM - 8Gb DDR3, GFX Card - 2048MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 640, FPSC-R Version - Beta 1.0085
dimoxinil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2014 20:38 Edited at: 21st Nov 2014 20:39
Hi !

science boy, and tomjscott. Thanks for your comment and the encouragement, I hope you like the next videos.

A few images.

The Captain is much stronger than the regular troops.

Tank, if you see her on the battlefield... run away!

I've started work on a new weapons redesign (more catoon and futuristic)

In game:

Finally, I've been working with the game logo and a new design to present the game content. I know that I have a great deal of work ahead of me.

A example of the advances...

ASTECH
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "I think this could use some cartoon cows or sheep as npcs. That would fit the town just well "

TWO HEADED cows. Now that would be the icing on the cake... just like in Fallout.

From the video a lone, I get a sense of what looks like an Xbox One exclusive... if one did not know what platform and engine is was made for. It seems like Mojang and 343 did some kind of Frankenstein amalgamation of Halo and Minecraft. This is quite a creative and AAA look achieved already. I'm impressed that it looks this good not only on paper but in real-time. Stick to it and release something this time man! We've been waiting to play one of your games for the longest time; make this one happen!

The Birds - A narrated adventure.

Escape The Bunker: 1945 - A Much Needed Remake
unfamillia
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Nov 2014 09:48
Quote: " Frankenstein amalgamation of Halo and Minecraft."

I knew there was a perfect description for this game! You found it!

Anything new to report?

I, like Astech, NEED to play this! I have followed most games you have made WIP's for, with great anticipation.

Cheers

Jay.

dimoxinil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Nov 2014 20:11 Edited at: 28th Nov 2014 20:12
Hi everybody!

ASTECH, Thank you very much for your comment, is one of those comment that encourages me to keep on working in the game and this time I don't ever want to fail again. I'll be finishing the game or else I

unfamillia, thank you for your support and your constant words of encouragement. If the demo of the game is successful, I hope I will be able to count on your support for the early access.

A few images.

I have changed the way to present the characters, weapons, etc...

A few examples

The tanks are now of two kinds: Gunner and rocket

A new weapon

I present you a new faction. The Fallen.

Finally, The third faction. the Alliance, (the good guys)

unfamillia
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2014 19:41
Love the character showcase. It is looking like a really solid product and everything fits together seamlessly.

I like the new way of show casing the characters and weapons. Although, it does lose a little of the cartoon, fun look. This isn't to say that it's a bad thing.

I especially like Grampa. Haha.

Oh, you can count on my support for early release! I am ready now, just say the word!

Cheers

Jay.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-28 15:06:05
Your offset time is: 2024-04-28 15:06:05