Free Models and Media / Legacy Roman Characters Animated

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jun 2024 14:36
Here's how I've managed to get the Roman characters working so far.

Firstly, I think I created a new ai .lua script in the Classics folder of the scriptbank using the Crusader ai .lua script. You just need to copy and paste the file back into the same Classics folder, then open it in Notepad and rename all of the parts in the .lua file and also the filename itself where it's 'crusader' to 'roman'. After this, change the numbers in the SetAnimationFrames(211,232) to those here in brackets.

Next skip to the attack sequence section and change the animations to the numbers as follows:

Some of these settings might not be spot on, but they're as close as I could work out from Fragmotion and my limited attempts. One problem is that I can't seem to get the death animation set working, which is strange. Here are the settings for the animations for the .fpe files.

Again, these might not be spot on so any improvements gladly received! It's all a bit of a work in progress, but it seems to be progressing so I thought I'd share what I had so far. If anyone can get the death animations working, it would be great to know how!
telephonehymn
User Offline
I tried following the steps you gave but it didn't work. Am I making a mistake somewhere?
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-08 01:59:46
Your offset time is: 2024-09-08 01:59:46