Scripts / Why does entityinzone not get updated?

Author
User Offline
I assume g_Entity[e]["entityinzone"] or GetEntityInZone(e) should return the entity e's current zone? Be nice if there was some documentation around this so I could know for sure what it's meant to do. Aside from a brief mention back in 2016 I can't find anyone else talking about this.
PM
Clarius
User Offline
Also, I see the ability to update climb angle in script was asked about nine years ago and seems not to have been addressed?
PM
Northern
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2024 00:08
Hello,

GameGuru Classic has improved a lot with the latest updates, and I want to congratulate all the developers who contributed to this great leap in quality of GameGuru Classic, for the excellent work they have done and continue to do so that it becomes an increasingly better product with the passage of time.

However, there are still resources that are listed in scriptbank or global.lua or above mentioned, but that still do not work at all, or do not have documentation explaining their use, or both, such as:

g_Entity[e]['entityinzone'] = ezon;
GetEntityInZone(e);
SetHoverFactor(e,v)
play_video_on_entity.lua

Just to name a few. There may be others, not listed here, which may even work, but without documentation on how they work, it is impossible to know what to do.

Others have some information written in the script itself, but they don't work either, even if you follow what is written in the body of the script.

They could at least put a warning, such as: " function or script in progress..." or " not yet implemented", etc.

For sure, I haven't forgotten, that no one looks at this type of post here, but in my opinion they should, after all it's for the improvement of GameCreators' product.

However, perhaps someone may come along and please show this post to someone of GameCreators' product administrators or one of its developers for good.

All the best,
-Northern
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-07-27 05:27:58
Your offset time is: 2024-07-27 05:27:58