Product Chat (Early Access) / Possible compiler bug? EXE second level always crashes.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Sep 2023 03:29
Apologies if this is not the proper place to report bugs.

Since the last update just a few days ago from (today Sep. 15th, 2023)
Every time I try to make a standalone .exe, the game crashes when loading the second level.
I tried several different levels in different order to test if it was just my second level, but
no matter what levels, old or new, no matter the project, when loading second level: CTD every
time without fail.

SECOND BUG:
If I put the compact combat rifle and the patrol rifle in any game, OR: both hand guns, (revolver and magnum)
once one is equipped and you shoot an enemy who has one or the other, (eg. you shoot the magnum and kill
an NPC using a revolver) Once you pick up the dead NPC's ammo, it resets ALL ammo reserves to zero. You
then cannot pick up any ammo even if its boxed ammo. You are stuck with
whats in the mag at the time the bug occurs until its empty and that's all you ever get.
PM
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Apologies if this is not the proper place to report bugs."

Ye they wont get seen here by the Dev Team
The place for bug reports is the Github.
https://github.com/TheGameCreators/GameGuruRepo/issues
PM
Oobiedoob
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Sep 2023 15:46
Thank you Synchromesh.
PM
Northern
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Sep 2023 20:53
Synchromesh wrote:

Quote: "Ye they wont get seen here by the Dev Team "

Hi all,

Sorry, but with all due respect, if the GameGuru Max or GameGuru Classic development team doesn’t even have the work or take care to look at, even if eventually, what is posted by their customers (users), who pay or paid for their products, in the forums about problems with their products, so what is this forum for anyway?
-Northern

PM
Oobiedoob
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Sep 2023 21:07
@Northern
Honestly Ive gotten tremendous help here from so many people. Including synchromesh.
If you have a question about GGMAX or how to use a particular feature, this is literally the place you need to
be to discuss these things. I'm usually to busy or just to lazy to report bugs, so I asked here.
But then I posted it in the proper place on Github.
But I will always look here for general help.
PM
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Sep 2023 23:23 Edited at: 16th Sep 2023 23:29
Quote: "Sorry, but with all due respect, if the GameGuru Max or GameGuru Classic development team doesn’t even have the work or take care to look at, even if eventually, what is posted by their customers (users), who pay or paid for their products, in the forums about problems with their products, so what is this forum for anyway?
-Northern"

Well .. We have 2 forums and 3 Discord channels
Can you imagine the Chaos with everyone posting their bugs all over the place and the time wasted by the Team checking every forum thread and channel post for bug reports.

Simple answer ... One place for all Bugs on the Github.
Its common sense, Surely you can see that and it works very well.
PM
Monkey Frog
Years of Service
User Offline
@Northern,

This is a user forum for the users to chat and help each other. TGC has a GitHub repository where bugs for both Classic and MAX are reported, seen by the developers, and worked on. If you want help from or want to share with the community, you post here (or on the Classic or MAX Discord). If you want to report an issue, bug, or feature request, you go to the TGC GitHub repository.
Intel i9-10900K 5.10GHz, 64 GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3090 ti 24GB, Windows 11 64-bit, dual monitor display
Northern
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Sep 2023 01:49
@Synchromesh:

Synchromesh wrote:

Quote: "Well ... We have 2 forums and 3 Discord channels...Can you imagine the Chaos with everyone posting their bugs all over the place"

Thank you for clarifying very well the reasons for concentrating the reports of problems happened with GG Max and GG Classic on the Github website. It explains why this procedure is on GitHub Repository at this time.

@Oobiedoob:

Oobiedoob wrote:

Quote: "Honestly Ive gotten tremendous help here from so many people. Including synchromesh."

Thanks for your post Sir, however, sorry to say, but I did not mention in my previous post that Synchromesh does not strive to help people, on the contrary, whenever possible, he seeks to help people as much as he can, or indicate possible solutions to the problems presented in the post.
I hope that your presented problem may be solved as soon as possible.

@Monkey Frog

Monkey Frog wrote:

Quote: "If you want to report an issue, bug, or feature request, you go to the TGC GitHub repository."

Also, thanks for your post, I understood well.

Certainly, nowadays things have changed completely, but somewhere in time, in these forums people reported bugs and requested new features for the products of that period, actually made up a list of them as well.

Not anymore now.

I am truly sorry for any inconveniences that my previous post caused.

That's all!
-Northern

PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-02 21:21:59
Your offset time is: 2024-05-02 21:21:59