Off Topic / Is it worth upgrading to Windows 11?

Author
User Banned
Posted: 1st Aug 2023 00:39
Hi everyone!!! I'm thinking about upgrading my operating system from Windows 10 to Windows 11, but I'm not sure if I should do it. I've heard a lot of different opinions about Windows 11, and some say it's a big improvement over Windows 10, while others say I don't need to upgrade if everything is running smoothly.

I'm interested to hear the opinions of those who have already upgraded to Windows 11. What improvements have you noticed, and is it worth upgrading to the new operating system?

Also, I would like to know where is the best place to buy Windows 11. I know it can be purchased from Microsoft's official website, but I've also heard of other places where it can be purchased at a cheaper price.

Maybe someone can recommend reliable sites to buy Windows 11? I've heard that wyrel.com also sells Windows at a good price, but I don't know how reliable that is. Maybe someone has already bought an operating system from this site and can share their experience?

Any advice and recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks!!!
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Windows 11 seems just fine
but if your on Win10 then its a free upgrade anyway so you do not need to buy it.
If you wanted a fresh install you can download the iso from MS and burn it to dvd or from a USB stick ( i prefer DVD )
You wont need a key as if you had a genuine Win 10 it will detect it and activate 11
https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows11/
Just ensure you download the right version either Home or Pro depending which your Windows 10 is.
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-09 20:23:13
Your offset time is: 2024-05-09 20:23:13