Scripts / [SOLVED] Third Person animation change

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Mar 2023 09:58
Have a nice day for everyone!

First of all, i would like to apologize for my bad english...

My question: Would be how can i call an animation for a third person character during the game? (For example: Does it pickup, or swimming
animation)

I created my character with Makehuman,with mixamo animations, and I joined the animations from Graphixs ximporter.

I copied the CSI commands from the wizard FPE, and overwrited the frames of my own animation frames. But, i don`t know how to call them in the game...

(I hope I asked the question in the right place... )

Thank you very much.
D@rkFox

The author of this post has marked a post as an answer.

Go to answer

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Northern
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Mar 2023 05:12
@Kicsifox

Hello,

I have prepared a small tutorial about how to run animations using Lua Script from GameGuru Classic, step by step on how to make animated characters perform some animations during game-play.

In this tutorial I used just three animations: Idle, Walking and Running, which are the basic animations found in most animated characters. However, following this methodology you will be able to run any number of animations, your character may have.

In addition, it is important that you have a basic knowledge of Lua Script of GameGuru Classic, in order to understand all the steps of the program.

You can find the Tutorial by clicking on the following link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_T7QnXSbbRTXggQLq5Jr2JGuihTVmcit/view?usp=share_link

I hope this tutorial may help you in some way.
Cheers,
-Northern
PM
Kicsifox
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Mar 2023 07:53
@Northern

Unfortunately, the link doesn`t work... But i guess, you found a soliution to my problem!

Please make it avaiable again. Thank you very much.
D@rkFox
Northern
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Mar 2023 22:51
This post has been marked by the post author as the answer.
@Kicsifox,

Hi,

After seeing your "3Dmodelname.fpe" file, I'm not sure the script from the link below may work, as the file structure is quite different from the common "*. fpe" files used for animated GameGuru Classic characters.

The link will only be functional for a short time. Once it is no longer active, it will no longer return.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LKmtY6qhmbhGLChFLhfVz2bEhKZH69Xu/view?usp=share_link

Cheers,
-Northern
PM
Kicsifox
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Apr 2023 16:35
@Northern

Hi!

Thank yor very much for the helping!

D@rkFox
Northern
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2023 07:37
@Kicsifox,

Hello,

You are welcome!

I am glad and I hope that the small tutorial has been able to help you in some way, as well as other people, to solve problems similar to the yours shown in this post.
Greetings!
-Northern
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 22:11:08
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 22:11:08