Product Chat (Early Access) / Some questions about GG Max

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I want to use teleport behavior, but I can't make the player face where I want after teleporting, so would it be possible to add rotation to flags so player faces where I need after teleporting?

Would it be possible to add a sliding version of teleport, where instead of player disappearing in one place and reappearing in another, just slowly slides into a chosen location?

Would it be possible to add animation zones? A type of zone that when player enters it, makes a selected NPC play a selected animation and speak.

Lastly, I want to edit/modify or create weapon models, but sadly I can't find any information about the subject. I remember Lee promising to release a tutorial in one of the videos, but I can't seem to find it.
PM
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Suggestions etc are best asked on the Github as they wont get seen here
https://github.com/TheGameCreators/GameGuruRepo/issues

Quote: "Lastly, I want to edit/modify or create weapon models, but sadly I can't find any information about the subject. I remember Lee promising to release a tutorial in one of the videos, but I can't seem to find it."

There has been a tutorial for Melee weapons for some time in the docs folder but nothing for guns as yet. That's a whole different level of complexity so could be a while on that one.
PM
smallg
Community Leader
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "I want to use teleport behavior, but I can't make the player face where I want after teleporting, so would it be possible to add rotation to flags so player faces where I need after teleporting?"

it works based on the rotation of the zone marker - there's just no visual for which way Max's zones are facing unlike in classic so you can use the properties panel to see the rotation (use R with the zone selected to rotate it)
lua guide for GG
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=398177770
windows 10
i5 @4ghz, 8gb ram, AMD R9 200 series , directx 11

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-03 18:42:57
Your offset time is: 2024-05-03 18:42:57