Product Chat (Early Access) / [SOLVED] GameGuruMax fails to update

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Dec 2022 22:16 Edited at: 26th Dec 2022 22:29
Hi, I had to wipe my computer awhile back and I decided that I want to reinstall GameGuru Max again. All I have is the original tiny installer exe file. I can get it installed, but when I run it, it tells me that there are missing files and asks me if I want to verify my files. I click yes and it gives me the message in the image below. Can anyone help please?

Windows 10 64 bit
4.1 Quad Core AMD processor
16 GB Ram
GTX 1080 6GB graphics card
1TB ssd

Edit: I have noticed that GameGuru Max is on Steam, I purchased it before it was moved to Steam, how can I use it ? I shouldn't have to purchase it again.
Gigabyte Board/2.93Ghtz Intel Core Duo Proc./4GB Ram/Nvidia Geforce 9400 GT(PNY)1GB Video/500GB Western Dig. HD/Dark Basic Pro 7.4

No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care.

The author of this post has marked a post as an answer.

Go to answer

Attachments

Login to view attachments
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
This post has been marked by the post author as the answer.
Quote: " All I have is the original tiny installer exe file. I can get it installed, but when I run it, it tells me that there are missing files and asks me if I want to verify my files. I click yes and it gives me the message in the image below. Can anyone help please?"

Your certainly behind ..
Max went to Steam only a few months ago now. The Downloadable version is no longer supported.
You will find your Steam key in your TGC account under Product Keys
Hope that helps.
PM
Unseen Ghost
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Dec 2022 01:13
Thank you very much, I have it on Steam now with my key from stand alone version
Gigabyte Board/2.93Ghtz Intel Core Duo Proc./4GB Ram/Nvidia Geforce 9400 GT(PNY)1GB Video/500GB Western Dig. HD/Dark Basic Pro 7.4

No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 15:45:21
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 15:45:21