Scripts / Small or Amen... I think it's for you! or for advanced in scripting!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2022 17:13
Small or Amen... I think it's for you!
I haven't seen them here for a while, they must be very busy with other things... But since I can't find the way around it and I think it might be interesting: Can you make the chars, since they don't have a collision with the ground, adopt "rag dolls?" "And when they have it again, will you get up? No case, I can't find it---
The game is a serious thing (El juego es una cosa seria)
smallg
Community Leader
Years of Service
User Offline
not likely without a valid animation, you need animations for most of the common poses - i.e. lying face down, lying face up, lying left / right etc
then you choose an animation that best matches the current rotation of the body (say the torso) - which brings us to another issue, there's no limb info in GG so no way to tell which way the body is facing..

however if you skip the rag doll part and use death animations you can get back up - this is already done in some of the zombie scripts.
lua guide for GG
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=398177770
windows 10
i5 @4ghz, 8gb ram, AMD R9 200 series , directx 11
warlock12
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Dec 2022 18:10

Thanks small... as always the expert word. Now if there is a course to walk on! Hug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PS Your presence is greatly missed... like that of so many in the Forum!

Gracias small... como siempre la palabra experta. Ahora si hay un rumbo por el que poder caminar! Abrazo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PD se extraña mucho tu presencia... como la de tantos en el Forum!
The game is a serious thing (El juego es una cosa seria)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-16 22:27:47
Your offset time is: 2024-04-16 22:27:47