Product Chat (Early Access) / Game-Guru MAX quality

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jul 2022 17:26
I don't know how to start this post !
I'm testing the actual version of Game Guru MAX steam version.....
it's.......incredible..!
The quality of the SKY the effects, of the lights, how easy it is to change an object material....this is FAR faster & easier than Unreal engine !
I played a lot with changing the textures of my 3ds max object imported, played with the effects of the materials, the metal effect is incredible....
I tested the lights different options, behaviors of blinking, put that light on a corner of an object and the light influence the shadow in real-time...It's completely different than game-guru classic !
I imported my 3ds max object without ANY PROBLEM !
I tested the prefabs with game guru, they are very good too !
I hope that the RAIN weather effect is going to be enhanced a lot because actually it's too poor, i suppose YES !
The 3d particles of smoke are very very Good too, i Hope that in a near future we can change the Colors of those particles or behaviors !
Hope that the frame-rate is going to evolve too, i get only 60fps, but that's fine !
I need to see how to achieve animated 3D Neons now, change colors glow... !
But Bravo to Lee & his team !
Game-Guru Max is really really impressive for me at the moment, even if it's still basic, the small part i tested gives me ALREADY a GOOD perspective of this engine !
Bravo !
My Portfolio: https://www.mattepainting.be/
My FREE extension: https://www.stop-it.be/
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "I hope that the RAIN weather effect is going to be enhanced a lot because actually it's too poor, i suppose YES !"

Consider the weather just a place holder.
All that is being revamped.
No one ever really leaves.
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-16 20:31:22
Your offset time is: 2024-09-16 20:31:22