3rd Party Models/Media Chat / [FREE] Spawnable Trigger Zone -and- Remove Entity By Name Zone

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jul 2022 04:49 Edited at: 1st Aug 2022 22:36
I had a need to have a trigger zone be spawned and delete an entity with a zone. I couldn't find a solution online so I made my own zones with those features.

The Toggle Trigger Zone is just a regular trigger zone with spawn at start added to the behavior. Just connect a switch and it will spawn like any other entity.

The Remove Entity Zone can also be spawned at start if needed. But it's main function is removing an entity (obviously). However I made it so you can just type the name of an entity to remove it. No need to go to the Lua and add the entity numbers. All entities with the name you add to the box will be removed. Just give the same name to all entities you want to remove. The zone can also work as a regular trigger zone WHILE removing an entity. READ the behavior DESCRIPTION for full INSTRUCTIONS.

The zones will be found in entitybank/user/zones folder in your entitybank. Not in the game elements or normal zones location. Just click the add button like for any other entity and go down to user then to zones.

I'm still new to Lua and this was a great learning experience. I'm sure others on here could have done better but the zones do what I need them to do. Feedback is welcome.
Thanks for looking

Keep Making Stuff You Enjoy.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
warlock12
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jul 2022 20:38
Very nice!!!! Congratulations... de a un paso se camina, pero se llega lejos... si te lo propones.
The game is a serious thing (El juego es una cosa seria)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 05:24:05
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 05:24:05