Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jun 2022 19:18 Edited at: 7th Jun 2022 19:25

A.R.C Artificial.Resistance.Corporation

Developer C4ever08/Casper Forever Digital 2018-2022

Genre/ Scifi First Person Shooter

STORY

In 2060 Human civilization expanded into space with the help of A.R.C the Artificial. Resistance. Corporation,
Their knowledge and technology boosted commercial space expansion. This further gave the way to travel to
other planets one being Mars. In 2065 The A.R.C built the first research facility in the Gale crater this facility
researched in A.I Technology for the good of humankind.

By this time many solar system missions to colonize habitable planets were active boosting A.R.C to create
worker A.I humanoid's, by using human DNA of the deceased and using a memory chip that they could implant
into a robot humanoid stripping out the emotions, so they could be controlled more easily. Some capitalist leaders
found they went against human rights and fought to have them shut down. But it always ended up in A.R.C favour
as they always had full deniability and was hard to prove any claim made. Nobody made any accusations without
facing the repercussion's.

Your story starts where it ends, your death. Somewhere somehow but you don't remember, all you know
now is the present. You wake up in a lab under ground you can't feel anything and cant remember if you
know what feeling's are, your start to walk and realize your not in control of your own body. Looking down
at your hands you notice they are not your hands the questions remains what am I ?. You hear a voice inside
your head but its not your voice its coming from someone else, a screen flashes in front you it's a mission log.
You read it a unknown voice explains your an A.I and are programmed to take down a corporation called A.R.C.

A scientist named Desiree has evidence that A.R.C is not helping better humankind but the exact opposite,
their plan is to control the human population. She believes And has proof the A.I humanoids are weaponized
and are combat ready, and how they plan to take control of each colonized planet for their own benefits.
Desiree has a plan though and your a big part of it.

Do you have what it takes to take down A.R.C................

ABOUT

A.R.C is a first person shooter located in the A.R.C research facility in the Gale crater on Mars.
This game will feature three campaigns each campaign has three to four levels to complete you
start at the hub level were you can load into the three campaign missions. Your an A.I humanoid,
your main mission is to take down the A.R.C and destroy their chance of taking control of the
human population so each level you will be tasked to do collect, destroy, missions and more.
You will also encounter friendly npc's along the way that can help you out. Each campaign will have
a boss to fight to win that campaign, complete all campaigns to win the game.

Here are some screen shots of the hub level and the Manufacturing level of the first campaign.

Ill be posting soon with more updates on A.R.C Thanks

CASPER FOREVER DIGITAL

Attachments

Login to view attachments
PM
Mipastu
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jun 2022 23:16
Really unique and awesome project
RTX 2080 TI - I9 9900K - 16GT RAM - WIN 10
thatandplaygames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jun 2022 14:00
Looks great! I really like that last screenshot!
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2022 23:22
Eyyy! Look at that, new quality project in the work in progress section!

Interesting project so far, looking forward to more.
c4ever08
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you guys I actually got inspired after Duchenkuke got me into SCP so i decided to make my own version but then it actually became something else entirely so I went with it.

Now Ill show you the next level the maintenance shafts. Screenshots don't really do justice as you can't see a lot of the animated entities but soon I will start posting videos to show you the levels so here are the screen shots so far.

thank you for viewing and ill be back soon with more updates

CASPER FOREVER DIGITAL
PM
c4ever08
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello again everyone got another update for you, I have now finished the third level to finish off the first campaign of my game called the Maintenance/Shipping level. Now I have made it so when you load into another level it in the beginning of the level will look the same as the last level and change going on threw the levels. Every campaign will be set in different areas of the A.R.C facility starting with the first campaign you play and one of the campaigns will be outdoor scenes on Mars.

I'm quite happy with with how its turning out so far and have had a few test version of my game out on my discord and have drastically changed a lot of things around since, I will be posting my public Demo version here for you all to try out all feedback is welcome. So with that said I have some screenshots of the third level so here they are.

Here is the Demo link https://www.mediafire.com/file/fnbovpel7amihg2/A.R.C_Artifcial.Resistance.Corporation.zip/file

Hope you have fun and stay tuned for more updates

CasperForeverDigital
PM
AmenMoses
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2022 13:40

It was going so well.
Been there, done that, got all the T-Shirts!
PM
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jul 2022 17:19 Edited at: 18th Jul 2022 13:22
I just got to finish it

Video commentary:

But to summarize: Great visuals and art direction, impressive use of GG's shaders, the weaker parts of the game where the combat and sound design Also very impressive architecture and animated props.
c4ever08
Years of Service
User Offline
@ Wolf thank you yes combat isn't that great could improve on it as well as sound, but I am working on it and add new sound to the newer version once I complete the second campaign.

And with that being said I have now upgraded A.R.C to the newest 64bit version of Game Guru Classic as well as other fixes

- Added more damage output on the Robot arm weapon [ 0ne to two shots kill enemy ]

- Fixed echo when characters would talk during cut scene

- Added more prompts to doors, switches, areas of interest.

- Fixed the lift in level 3 as sometimes you had to walk all around it to trigger now it works as intended.

- Changed the combat hud icons are now on left side by the radar made it more simple looking.

There is still a lot of work to be done as I'm getting back into it after my dose of covid a few weeks ago I'm feeling a lot better now and will keep you updated on progress of this project. So I will show you some screenshots of my levels with HBAO and new LUT screen.

Also I've been working on the first level of the second campaign which is located on Gale Crater on Mars here are some early shots of the level. And with that I will add my Game Demo link here if you would like to play it all criticism welcome.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/j9bk3x9cqwhxdio/A.R.C+Artificial.Resistance.Corporation+64bit.zip/file here is the link to the new A.R.C demo in 64bit, And stay tuned for the next update

PM
c4ever08
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2022 17:23 Edited at: 15th Sep 2022 17:24
Hello everyone here's another update on A.R.C the next campaign level on Gale Crater. I just finished it and now can show it off more it took me awhile to finish as to creating models like example the A.R.C Labs, the pod stations and a lot more. This will not be part of the Demo tests as it will be in the full version once I release it. I can say I've almost completed the next level of the second campaign as I split two levels up so soon ill be showing off that but here is some screenshots again with the new A.R.C logo as well.

PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 10:34:02
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 10:34:02