Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I have been trying to use the Max version of the EBE. The PgUp/PgDn functions seem to work differently from GameGuru Classic so I can't use rows at different heights.

Is this a bug or something I am doing doing wrong?

I have tried creating my structure in the Classic version of the EBE (which is much easier and more intuitive) then copying to the Max folder but the textures get messed up.
Julian - increasingly disillusioned and jaded
PM
mguy1122
Game Guru Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: witcher 3
Posted: 10th May 2022 19:14
I've been using the easy building editor and it seems to function exactly the same for me as it did in the classic version. The page up and page down function seems to be still working. Maybe try validating your files on steam and see if that works. I wouldn't think it would mess with that but it's worth a shot. The easiest way to get around the messed up textures when you're bringing a structure over from classic is to dump the normal and specular textures. Then you take your diffuse texture into something like mind tex 2 and make a new normal and specular map and that fixes the problem. What it seems to be trying to do is keep the original normal and specular map from the original textures and that's what makes them look messed up. Let me know if you need any help
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 02:35:10
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 02:35:10