Product Chat / We're hiring!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jan 2022 11:40 Edited at: 21st Jan 2022 19:12
TheGameCreators are looking for someone to join our sales team to assist with sales and promotions - could that be you?
The ideal candidate would be a TGC community member and will therefore already be familiar with the highs (and lows) of our products ? The key aspects of the role are identifying appropriate sales channels, developing leads, and handling sales and promotional opportunities. The successful candidate will also be able to identify and develop relationships with key influencers in the industry.
The position is home-based, preferably in the US/UK, with flexible hours to suit the successful candidate. We’re looking for someone with a strong work ethic, that is used to working as part of a small team and be well versed in handling communications in a professional manner. The successful candidate will need to have a good understanding of our products and real passion for game-making, plus some real sales experience.
The basic salary and commission will be commensurate with age and experience.
The successful candidate will work alongside our management team, be tasked with clear sales goals, and helped and guided along the way.
Interested applicants should send their CV and games portfolio to daj@thegamecreators.com

The Marketing Director
daj@thegamecreators.com
PM
Toxicclowd
Years of Service
User Offline
How soon are you planning to fill the position? I really want to apply for this but am still working on my resume and portfolio site. I should have it ready within a couple of days.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 22:05:42
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 22:05:42