3rd Party Models/Media Chat / [SOLVED] Need helping creating chain saw npc Desperate :(

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Main issue: I dont know how to create a chain saw npc can anyone help me?
i want one like in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTdJwpSUNYY

My wish-full thinking: I saw there was an active sale for game guru weapons pack official release and it included a chainsaw is there anyway i can assign that weapon to a npc like normally without tinkering or is that not a feature built into this engine.

ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME WITH THIS PLEASE IT WILL MEAN THE WORLD TO ME AND ILL GIVE U CREDITS WHEN I RELEASE MY GAME and im also down to pay someone to help me if im allowed to offer money to people through this forum please dont ban me (

(this is just extra ram-belling read if you want for more background info.)
So as you can already expect i downloaded this engine to make games cause i suck at scripting. I'm decent at level design and have been designing games for about 10 years now across multiple engines (ROBLOX and Unity). I'm working on a horror game currently which uses dark lighting and textures to really hide the outdated graphics of this engine its turning out great ive compared to other games buildt on this engine and mine looks alot better due to a steady darkness and asset choice and im exicited to keep working on it but i just really need a chain saw npc or some type of npc that hold a knife at the very least lol....

and i buildt games on roblox for like 6 years and been doing 4 on unity so im used to building with terrible roblox lighting effects and bricks lol so im in love with this engine because its so much better aha

The author of this post has marked a post as an answer.

Go to answer
PM
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
This post has been marked by the post author as the answer.
Well you already have 2 chainsaw guys in the Free Classic DLC
Wont they do the trick ?

The only person ever to get all his work done by "Friday" was Robinson Crusoe..
PM
Vitaminsea
Years of Service
User Offline
Bro thats perfect you just saved my game. Send me your e transfer or paypal and ill give you 10 dollars you just saved me a lengthy headache
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 09:10:50
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 09:10:50