Product Chat (Early Access) / [SOLVED] Where to get Alpha or Beta Builds for those that already Pre-Ordered?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2021 03:57
I pre-ordered GGM way back in the begining of developement. I had the alpha build downloaded. I tried to install it and it would not run due to the lack of Mixed Reality being able to run on my PC. I now have a new PC and the alpha install will not even launch without error. I have tried to contact The Game Creators and have not yet got a response. A little disappointing. So, are the Beta builds available? It even clearly states on the GGM site that the Beta builds are available but, all there is a "Notify me when GGM is Released". Please help!

The author of this post has marked a post as an answer.

Go to answer
science boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2021 09:19
You will have to wait for TGC to respond
If you are an alpha backer you should automatically get updates and you will have the download available to you. Not sure why it doesn't work
Im 50 now aint a kid travelled the world been in terrorist bombing shot at near kidnapped. Have an audi a house a fiancee a cat and ex dj and promoter and now home Manager. Have a degree and lots of quals and this is actually all true
smallg
Community Leader
Years of Service
User Offline
This post has been marked by the post author as the answer.
https://www.thegamecreators.com/account/product/list
lua guide for GG
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=398177770
windows 10
i5 @4ghz, 8gb ram, AMD R9 200 series , directx 11
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2021 10:23 Edited at: 26th Sep 2021 11:13
Quote: ". I have tried to contact The Game Creators and have not yet got a response. A little disappointing. "

Hi BasCelik
According to the Customer Support records you mail was sent September 13th 2021- 5:10 pm
and you were responded to just hours later on the September 14th 2021- 1:00 am in the morning.
Here is the response

" Hi -----
You will find the download in your TGC account if you are a Pre-Order customer here.
https://www.thegamecreators.com/account/dashboard
Login and you will find the " Tiny Installer.exe" under Products
Download and install this and you will be able to install the latest version of Max.
I would recommend deleting the old version first so you have a clean install.
Hope that helps. "

It is currently held in Awaiting Customer Response
The only person ever to get all his work done by "Friday" was Robinson Crusoe..
PM
GubbyBlips
Years of Service
User Offline
When I had to reset my tgcstore.net password since it's remodeling - (I have a passionate hate for passwords),
...the email reply came to my spam folder...
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 05:19:38
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 05:19:38