Product Chat / GameGuru

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
So I think it's brilliant that you are making a new version of GameGuru but I have a few questions for the Devs.

My first question: what is happening in terms of multiplayer, is it still going to be the case of other people will need to own GameGuru to play my game or will I be able to rent a server from a third party source?

My second question: In terms of the play character are we going to be able to make it so players can actually see there own legs etc. ( I could probably do this through code however I'm still learning)

Thirdly: Are we going to have a wider range of tools for terrain?

Lastly: Can I use all my asset packs that I have bought for the classic on max?
PM
science boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2021 22:04
I can answer a few of these
1. Mulriplayer is not on the list

As gmax is open release meaning no release date and multi player is not on the original release plan, no is the amswer
It may be a future feature but no dates or anything. Suggest use a multi player game engine. Thats the brutal honest view and probably the amswer they will suggest

2. This possibly can be done. With a good script amd some. Good modelling and animation and script combined. There are. Some. Clever. Guys on theze boards who can help

3. To my. Knowledge the tools, we have are what you get. I. May be wrong but the terrain will be very good And can work with it. I can so anywone can

Hope this helps
Im 50 now aint a kid travelled the world been in terrorist bombing shot at near kidnapped. Have an audi a house a fiancee a cat and ex dj and promoter and now home Manager. Have a degree and lots of quals and this is actually all true

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 10:23:56
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 10:23:56