Thank you for sharing your project.
I hope that I downloaded the latest version (Taipeh_contract_ 0.45.1, is it this one ?).
In June 2020, I played with your game "Cold Contract". I considered that it was a good start.
Very early this morning I decided to play with your new game.
First impressions :
- You have the merit to have created a good musical soundtrack.
- Nice work with that colorful urban landscape.
- I like that train moving on a viaduct.
- Those flying engines (a taste of the first version of the movie "Blade Runner") is a good idea. I may imagine that they could be seen through the windows at the top of that high tower nicely shown with that video clip that appears when the player is approaching it.
- At some places far from the buildings, the sky is reflecting badly on the ground.
- All those low poly figures and objects (animated or not) and textures used in many video games created with GameGuru Classic (or with some deprecated game engines) are giving a taste of "déjà vu". Of course I understand that it is a budget problem for a freelance game developer.
- In your previous project "Cold Case" there were message to assist the player in his/her quest.
- Here in your new project, I wandered in the city, sometimes behind the fences or in the underground, but I didn't feel any excitment. I couldn't start a conversation with those people. (I'm referring to the game "Omicron - The Nomad Soul" : I consider that it was one of the best video games I ever played at that time).
Anyway congratulations for your hard work. It is very inspiring.