Scripts / Hello i need help please about Entities

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Sorry for asking but anyone here know how to create entities what software can i use to create new entities in game guru?
and i like to create new horror zombie please what is uses to create that?
GoDevils
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Apr 2021 01:56
Hi SilverBird

First let's define entity as Game Guru see's it. In general there are two types of entities, Characters (AI), and non-character entities like buildings, cars, tables, etc. I am unsure of your 3D skill levels. Characters (new horror zombie) are very complex and require above average skills to create. Easier, but only a bit less complex are models which can be created in a variety of software systems.

Many GG'ers use Blender (a free but very comprehensive 3D system) to create models which can be imported into GG. You'll also need to deal with the application of textures. Game Guru uses a specific set of textures. You can search the forum for these specifications. Once the model and textures are combined, they can imported into GG and used in game creation.

So the question is; do you have these skill sets, or are you willing to spend the time to learn them?

Either way.. good luck
"THERE IS NO SPOON"

AMD 6300 6 core 3.5 ghz, Windows 10, 8GB ram, GTX 1060 2GB ram
SilverBird
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello GoDevils thank you and im appreciate your reply

Yes im interested to learn but i dont have any experience in modelling
do you know what the first software i use except blender?
GoDevils
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Apr 2021 04:26
Hi SilverBird

Blender can be imposing because it does everything. When I started with GG I began with a program called MilkShape, and still use it today. You can erect models in MilkShape, as well as texture them. You can also output your creation in a variety of formats. It includes the ability to output in Direct X which is a basic model format for GG. You'll still need to learn the texturing system (PBR) which is used in GG.

There are tons of training videos in You Tube about modeling and textures. A good place to start.

Game Guru has a load of available models, characters, and tools. You can create great games just by learning the system and using those resources.
"THERE IS NO SPOON"

AMD 6300 6 core 3.5 ghz, Windows 10, 8GB ram, GTX 1060 2GB ram
GubbyBlips
Years of Service
User Offline
Yeah, what GoDevils said. Blender intimidates many first time "test-drivers".
There are much simpler tools like Fragmotion which is mentioned regularly in the media pages.
Wings 3d is just for static objects, but there is at least one Blender Modification called BforArtists
you may want to look into; Blender requires an older version or "work around" for exporting .'X'
format but 2 versions can reside on your system together.
Good luck, if you get there, you are on the high tier!

PM
SilverBird
Years of Service
User Offline
GubbyBlips and GoDevils

Thank you for replying im appreciate it now i go in youtube and watch more tutorial i love creating game using GG someday i put example of my creation in threads and giving thank you to you'all

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 15:52:14
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 15:52:14