3rd Party Models/Media Chat / [SOLVED] help Importing Task Force 431 Characters

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
So few months back i purchased EAI Media's Task Force 431 Character set.. I have tried to get PantherAI but seems impossible to get a reply from Kimuru. So I've taken on the task of trying to covert them over manually.. i have had mixed luck, sometimes they don't show up at all, other times i get errors about runtime error.. others the effect invalid.. i think i have solved most of those issues,, problem seems to be animations issues,, i think instead of walking he falls down repeatedly.. has anyone converted them successfully? if so can you tell me what does and doesn't need to be modified to use in game guru.. what AI file and effect file to assign?

The author of this post has marked a post as an answer.

Go to answer
PM
Defy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Apr 2021 05:17 Edited at: 12th Apr 2021 05:18
This post has been marked by the post author as the answer.
Hello, just curious if you are the person who contacted via email, and during the reply I informed that a new update was in the works/test, due to over 30+ characters via a three stage test phase.
If so, check your email for your unique/private download and license, and you will be on your way.
(instructions included in zip).

Otherwise, If you have not received a reply at all, then feel welcome to send a DM here and I will take a look. Thanks.
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 12:48:59
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 12:48:59