Product Chat / New podcast featuring Cine Guru and Game Guru

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2021 18:27 Edited at: 3rd Apr 2021 18:29

Shortly after the release of mine and AmenMoses' in-game cinematic toolset, Cine|Guru, I was contacted by Tracy Harwood, Professor of Digital Culture at De Montfort University in Leicester. Tracy is one of four co-hosts of a new podcast called "And Now For Something Completely Machinima", a monthly podcast all about machinima, the art of making videos inside video games, game engines and real-time environments. She wanted to interview me about Cine|Guru; what it is, why we made it, what our plans are for the future, and also about my background in machinima prior to Cine|Guru.

To explain Cine|Guru, I first had to explain what Game Guru is, which meant I had to do my best Game Guru sales pitch, and also mention Game Guru Max. I had fun being interviewed and thought it turned out pretty good, so I figured I'd post it here. Who knows, maybe my interview will spark more sales of both Game Guru and Cine|Guru!

Click here to listen to the interview

You can listen to other episodes by going here, or by looking up "And Now For Something Completely Machinima" on Spotify, Apple Music, or your favourite podcast platform.

Cine|Guru is available to purchase from TGC Store.

AE
Flatlander
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2021 22:42 Edited at: 5th Apr 2021 23:16
Congratulations Scott on your interview. It was absolutely great but too short as always with interviews. I was one of the first to have purchased this once it hit the store. However, I have not been able to work with it as I am experiencing a downward spiral with dementia. You mentioned how Chris was extraordinarily fast with his coding. I slightly remember that day when I too was considered extremely fast with my coding. Those days are over, unfortunately; but, I'm OK with that. It's all part of life and I am well over 70 now. Anyway. I'm excited about giving it a workout.
Alienware Aurora R7 with SSD 256GB boot drive ( C: ) and a secondary drive ( D: ) that is 2TB
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.19 with Intel Turbo-burst
Installed RAM 16.0 GB
64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Windows 10 Home
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 with 8192 MB GDDR5 and 8095 MB shared system memory
DVader
Years of Service
User Offline
Congratz Avenging Eagle and AmenMoses. Neat looking product. Hope it does well. Definitely a time saver by the looks!

Flatlander. Sorry to hear that, getting old is often less fun than it should be
SPECS: Ryzen 1700 CPU. Nvidia 970GTX. 16 Gig Memory. Win 10.
Avenging Eagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Apr 2021 09:09
Flatlander, thank you for your kind words and for supporting our product. Wishing you all the best.

Cheers DVader, we certainly hope so too

AE
MK83
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2021 13:03
Quote: "I have not been able to work with it as I am experiencing a downward spiral with dementia. "
Will be keeping you in our thoughts.
AMD Phenom x4 9850 2.70 Ghz , 6 Gb ram, 2GB EVGA Geforce GTX 750, Win 10 x64 Passmark score: 3091

PM
cybernescence
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Cogwheel Chronicles
Posted: 8th Apr 2021 14:37
@AE - great interview ! You are a really good Game Guru evangelist now.

Cheers.
GPU: GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER PassMark: 18125

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 09:55:40
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 09:55:40