Scripts / [SOLVED] Hip fire only

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey I'm looking for an option in script that i can make weapons hip fire only, I cant find what script to modify for this, Can someone please point me in the right direction?

The author of this post has marked a post as an answer.

Go to answer
PM
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Apr 2021 13:15
This post has been marked by the post author as the answer.
That is not handled via script. Go to [your game guru installation folder] files/gamecore/guns. Here you will find all your weapons.
Every weapon has a gunspec file. Delete every line with the word "zoom" and "simplezoom". -> No more aim down sight.
Aaron2348
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "That is not handled via script. Go to [your game guru installation folder] files/gamecore/guns. Here you will find all your weapons.
Every weapon has a gunspec file. Delete every line with the word "zoom" and "simplezoom". -> No more aim down sight."

Hey Thanks so much that makes so much sense why i did not find it now
PM
Aaron2348
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "That is not handled via script. Go to [your game guru installation folder] files/gamecore/guns. Here you will find all your weapons.
Every weapon has a gunspec file. Delete every line with the word "zoom" and "simplezoom". -> No more aim down sight.
- A C Y T H I A N -
PM Steam Profile Email"

So i tried deleting all the zoom lines and simplezoom lines but still the weapon is aiming down sights is there something else im suppose to remove?
PM
Aaron2348
Years of Service
User Offline
Every weapon has a gunspec file. Delete every line with the word "zoom" and "simplezoom". -> No more aim down sight."

Hey so i tried that and it did not stop the guns from aiming down sights, is there another way i can force the weapon to not aim down sights
PM
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2021 19:55
Interesting. Can you send me the gunspec file (there is an attachment system on this forum, see below the type box) of the gun model in question? I will edit it for you, then you can replicate it for your other guns.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 07:31:38
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 07:31:38