Third Party Tools / Character Creator 3 & iClone 7 Any Good for GG & GGMAX

Author
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2020 16:49
Just been looking at Character Creator 3 & iClone 7 does anyone have these? and if so can it be used for
GG & GGMAX....?

Any advice on these welcome as I am thinking of Buying while they are both on offer £149.99 each

PM
GraPhiX
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 12th Dec 2020 10:23 Edited at: 12th Dec 2020 10:35
I have them, they are very good but alas i have not used them much yet, most assets i make are for the community so i use products that allow me to share or distribute Reallusion's terms are a bit grey so if you do use them be careful that they are for your use only or you have to acquire the Reallusion Mass Distribution Rights there is no cost but every time you sell or give away a character you have to inform them.
but like i said it is very grey and not clear look at the section i have highlighted !

For it to work i think TGC would have to contact Realluison and discuss rights to use with MAX much like Unreal and Unity have done.

Mass Distribution Rights

You are allowed to create games with Reallusion software & content to sell without paying any royalty fees. But you need to acquire the Reallusion Mass Distribution Rights (no extra cost).
You can apply for the free Reallusion Mass Distribution Rights by contacting marketing@reallusion.com. Please provide information on your project idea. Any additional materials like project prototype, webpage and videos are also welcome. All projects following the terms in our EULA will be approved for the Reallusion Mass Distribution Rights. If you are not sure if your game project breaches our EULA conditions, then please feel free to contact us prior to any purchase.
To learn how to sell your game-related content in our Reallusion Content Store and Marketplace. Please visit the Developer Center.
It is not permitted to sell, distribute in any form or way, characters, props, scenes, motions, or any other content including meshes, textures, motion files and all proprietary Reallusion format files purchased in the Reallusion Content Store, Marketplace, or content embedded inside Reallusion software, to any 3rd party stores.
You can only sell Reallusion derivative content and/or Reallusion proprietary format files inside the Reallusion Content Store and Marketplace. Only authorized resellers who have a legal certificate provided exclusively by Reallusion, are allowing to sell Reallusion format files outside of the Reallusion website domain.
Welcome to the real world!
Main PC - Windows 10 Pro x64 - Core i7-9700K @4.2GHz - 64GB DDR4 RAM - GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8GB - 2TB NVe, 1TB NVe, 2TB Hybrid Data Drive
Test PC - Windows 10 Pro x64 - Core i7-7700K @4.2GHz - 32GB DDR4 RAM - GeForce GTX 1060-6G 6GB - 1TB NVe SSD
Laptop - Helios 300 Predator - i7 7700HQ - 32GB - Nvidia GTX1060 6GB - 525GB M2 - 500 SSD - 17.3" IPS LED Panel - Windows 10 Pro x64
Asset Manager
Super Clark
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Dec 2020 16:11
Thanks GraPhiX I will save myself the hassle and cash me thinks..
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 11:39:06
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 11:39:06