Third Party Tools / Trouble exporting FBX file from blender to game guru

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hello everyone I am about 2 hours into a 60 hour blender course and I saw gameguru on steam and i figure i would get it and try to import my first model into the engine. a simple low poly airship only 994 faces all together but when I try I get the message fbx2X stopped working.

I followed this course
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LdblhdQt5w&list=PLE-iCIs1FHEF-BNSdZIoUaC0PrkplS5Zo&index=19
and was able to create and import a basic rock slide model into game guru but not my airship I figured it was because I started applying materials to the model so i tried and earlier version without materials and same result.
I have attached two blender files one with materials and one without if someone could tell me why they are not loading into GG i would appreciate it.
also i know I have not properly unwraped and textured the model i just wanted to get the model into GG

Attachments

Login to view attachments
PM
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
First thing to confirm.
Did you make those models ?
The rules are simple and strict. if you did not make them yourself ( free or not ) do not upload them on the forums.

The only person ever to get all his work done by "Friday" was Robinson Crusoe..
PM
Prince of Mars
Years of Service
User Offline
yes i made them but not worry i also asked on the gameguru discord and they were kind enough to explain where i was going wrong I was meant to selevct the model and then on the fbx exporter check selected objects and select mesh on the objects type anyway thanks for trying to help
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 15:40:03
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 15:40:03