Scripts / enhancing weapon with script

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Total War Saga: Troy, Amytric Pulse
Posted: 8th Jul 2020 18:32 Edited at: 8th Jul 2020 18:42
Hi there,

I need some advice about how to enhance weapon with script. My idea is to change script of Shiriyama rifle (which I use in the video) to apply some kind of new property to it. This would be more interesting to play I guess. So the concept of it is that I intented to add some kind of valueable item in game before. In future amount of such items may be more then one, but now it like some kind of Thermonuclear battery only, which can be used in different ways. For ex, repair electrical equipment, trade droids for some quests...and use Shiriyama rifle! Look at it in this video to understand what I am talking about.

Implemented battery for quest

So, in my game this rifle is some kind of lethal infra-red laser rifle, like Hip-0 gun is lethal infra-red laser pistol. The difference is that rifle needs not only ion plasma regulators (bullets) as gun, but also Thermonuclear tablet, which powers its electrical scheme!!! If someone used such scripts in his game (for ex, "elf's ballista must shoot only near holy spring", please share some thoughts... Thank you for all answers!!!
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 13:28:42
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 13:28:42