Product Chat / [LOCKED] Max feature request if possible

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th May 2020 04:01
I long time follow/user been looking fwd for the max version for quite some.

Wondering about adding the ability of painting different grass as opposed to having the same grass on the whole map (ie paint some grass in one area "short grass" and have the ability to walk out of that into a different grass painted with a different burst, that way it would add a lot more depth into the realism as opposed to the same grass texture for the whole map.

Also the ability to only have weather conditions as either global or area based so you can paint the rain/snow and have the ability to enter and leave the snow/rain and possibly even have it move around the map on either a path or n/e/s/w pattern of weather

Thank you for your time
Matthew
Bring It On

Monkey Frog
Years of Service
User Offline
As far as the grass, I believe that Lee has stated, a few times, that having a variety of grass types would be available in MAX. I'd read through the various GameGuru MAX threads to see what he's had to say about it.
Intel i7-5820K 3.30GHz (overclocked to 4.6 GHz), 128 GB RAM, Nvidia GTX 1070 8GB, Windows 10 64-bit, dual monitor display
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Have a good read through first as suggested and if you have no luck finding the info you need then GitHub is the best place for Max Requests.
https://github.com/TheGameCreators/GameGuruRepo/issues
The only person ever to get all his work done by "Friday" was Robinson Crusoe..
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 02:06:41
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 02:06:41