@Tarkus and @Belidos thank you so much! That is good to know. Right now, I have no way to generate additional maps so for now, I've been strickly working with diffuse/color maps. Hopefully, soon I will have a working program that can help me generate these.
The next steps for this pack, I have much to do still under the hood.
1. Each entity needs a .bmp screenshot created
2. Each model needs to be properly scaled to fit Guru Doors, my old door pack. Currently, my scale is off in my 3D program so these 14 models will need to be re-exported
3. I need proper texture maps generated. Right now I have just a _D. I would love to get PBR working, however I think it would be best to do D, S, N, maps for now and include at a later date downloadable PBR materials for the sake of this pack.
4. Materials, screenshots, descriptions, .zip files, store icons, all need to be generated for each entity for placement on the store - I may start on this next week to break it up, as I anticipate there be numerous entities in this pack once you factor in texture variation.
5. I would love to create texture variations for each building model. Assuming 10 build models, 2 texture variations each brings the model count to 20, counting symmetry variations, 3 per model, we're now at 60, now assume each has an enterable version, that's another 30, nearly 100 models for just buildings.
I am going to be busy!
Today I have a new, presumably final building for scenery before I started converting them to enterable.
And the render
Thanks for sticking with me so far! I hope to share more updates soon, I may or may not have one tomorrow so if not I will see you next week!