Product Chat / Alpha footage of GGXmembuild

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2020 15:56 Edited at: 2nd Feb 2020 16:03

What can be seen here is some menu and tpp that has been worked on in the last month during holidays. What is running the build was around 6 months until I was able to initiate memory management when required, resulting in full clears, yes endless. Its been rewarding, and has now opened many doors. Hope you enjoy.

Moving forward, we have thought about custom menu creation for users. However at this time, currently in house.

*Please note - the melee tpp I started at christmas and only shown for a level filler during demo.
- tpp with weapon (spliced in video to give example of what I was also working on, since there has been some discussion on this topic of late) The Right Mouse button is not used during gameplay recording.

*Like to acknowledge MXS for his work in the tpp area, others include Dvader, Sync, Amen and SmallG. Check out their videos.
PM
granada
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2020 20:30
Nice work Defy, good to see your still playing with G G

Dave

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
GeForce RTX™ 2070 GAMING OC 8G
AMD FX (tm)-9590 Eight-core Processor
31.96 GB RAM
3840 x 2160 ,60 Hz
PM
cybernescence
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Cogwheel Chronicles
Posted: 2nd Feb 2020 22:54
Looks sweet - so are you saying this mod loads new levels into fresh memory without the need to do the restart of GG in between? It looks really smooth if that is the case, much less clunky than the current way and the title music seems constant volume all through.

Cheers.

GPU: GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER PassMark: 14817
DVader
Years of Service
User Offline
Looking good. I am also curious about Cybernescence's question
SPECS: Ryzen 1700 CPU. Nvidia 970GTX. 16 Gig Memory. Win 10.
Len the man
Years of Service
User Offline
This is some nice work.....
PM
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Feb 2020 21:17
Also seeing the graphics options on the main menu is a great thing to have!!
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Also seeing the graphics options on the main menu is a great thing to have!! "

Good point … I noticed the video loads to the main menu first so are they the Low ,Medium and High as standard but you have added a settings button and page ?
The only person ever to get all his work done by "Friday" was Robinson Crusoe..
PM
Defy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2020 13:19 Edited at: 10th Feb 2020 13:20
Hello, please excuse the delay. Sometimes when I sit and think on random ideas, once I have a base I find myself distancing myself from it for a couple of days. That said, I will be planning to do a run down on what is happening above. And how to do it yourself if required,

questions:
granada - And good to see you also
cybernescence - Thank you Sir, though nothing special. 'so are you saying this mod loads new levels into fresh memory without the need to do the restart of GG in between?' it restarts GG (when required) though automated, it handles the process and can be used more than once.
More mirrors and wires.
DVader - good to see you still around. Nothing special, using only one folder structure to reduce any excess data. though yes 2 exe.
Len the man - Thanks Len, the guy who inspired me to come up with a solution for old x9 projects, and we got there
Wolf - Synchromesh - Thanks and yes all the placeholder buttons access new sub menus. Some gpx settings are in place, though I am working on seeing what is possible now I have a better understanding of setting up custom menus.
PM
DVader
Years of Service
User Offline
I did play with this myself using DB pro, but then menu's got added into GG about a week later lol.
SPECS: Ryzen 1700 CPU. Nvidia 970GTX. 16 Gig Memory. Win 10.
Defy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2020 08:37 Edited at: 15th Feb 2020 08:44
DVader Always enjoy watching your videos, one of the pioneers making things happen many years ago.

After watching some classic Chuck Norris, does water jam an uzi...
*in case any are interested, Since looking into tpp structure over the last couple of weeks, apart from a random video i posted a couple of years back. Below are just videos having some fun with prototype tpp and throwing in some random edits and music.
I currently have more focus on a Menu Build and AI. though posted just to share what ive been doing on the side. And not to start another thread, here is some clips from Lab:41. Cheers.

1. removed return to pistol idle after melee punch, unfortunately the stock set 'punch/melee' animation frames do not return to passive idle by default.
*also to answers someones question I read about moving melee, if you acquire AI model with full movement anim frames (legs moving while attack) its possible to streamline. Shown what it looks like with stock soldier animation during this process.
2. Testing sensitivity (not using right mouse) and ammo check.
3. Very random ideas

PM
Peri
Game Guru Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2020 12:11 Edited at: 1st Mar 2020 17:31
Hi, Defy finally I found the right place to talk about the Tpp , now I am understand GGXmembuild its a moded version of GG you working on that support the fully Tpp and the nice menus you show in the video
looking very nice
I wait to see more

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 15:58:29
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 15:58:29