Product Chat / Great work with the update!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I just came back to GG after a while and I was thorughly impressed by the Christmas update!

I remember a discussion on this board about users complaining about all the bugs and things which had not been fixed and how updates were slow and broke more stuff than what they fixed, instead of being happy that updates were being released. I know I was one of those people, but I know recognize that the combo Github + allowing experienced users to take part to GG development was a great move and it started paying off!

I have been working on a single-level game which features a quite open map (not too big, but still quite large). I started a little more than a year ago, facing a lot of performance-related problems and smaller issued which were very frustrating (and gave me some nostalgic FPSC flashbacks ).

Now all these problems are gone, performance skyrocketed and I really feel I have to say "thank you" to everyone who made this possible!

I really hope to see future bugfixing updates going to this direction and I read that a big one about new multiplayer features is being worked on separately
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 13:30:03
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 13:30:03